Votes: 267 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Welp who would of thought...Yeezys are sitting and now some people all of a sudden feel no urgency to cop anymore, the thread isn't hectic, and you can actually pass on these on YS and probably cop on ADC later while it sits even more for free shipping. Should be a good day........

Yes, Yeezy stock is higher and the model is probably the least desirable of the Yeezy lineup. Yes there’s little to no resale value (for those who care, good luck copping OW from now until they brick too).

All hypebeast/reseller hate aside, I personally liked this model in this colorway a little more than the blushes (blushes we’re just a little TOO plain for me) since they were first revealed. Not just the bundle scheme making me say this either (didn’t buy the bundle). I like these over the upcoming salt and black pairs honestly, so I just wanted a pair.

Copped from YS, JUST in case I couldn’t score on Adidas. Y’all can keep the petty “I got them for $20 less than you” or “I saved $200 by not copping because they’re bricks” talk. When did the “culture” become so lame in that regard?

On a side note, this new YS format, Apple Pay didn’t work for me instantly like it does on Nike..I still had to enter my personal info first. Same with the PayPal option—I had to fill out my personal info first, then it went to either CC or Amazon pay lol. Weird.

I have auto fill enabled for my personal and CC info so it was honestly quicker doing it the old school way than having to direct to PayPal and back on top of that.

Yes, Yeezy stock is higher and the model is probably the least desirable of the Yeezy lineup. Yes there’s little to no resale value (for those who care, good luck copping OW from now until they brick too).

All hypebeast/reseller hate aside, I personally liked this model in this colorway a little more than the blushes (blushes we’re just a little TOO plain for me) since they were first revealed. Not just the bundle scheme making me say this either (didn’t buy the bundle). I like these over the upcoming salt and black pairs honestly, so I just wanted a pair.

Copped from YS, JUST in case I couldn’t score on Adidas. Y’all can keep the petty “I got them for $20 less than you” or “I saved $200 by not copping because they’re bricks” talk. When did the “culture” become so lame in that regard?

On a side note, this new YS format, Apple Pay didn’t work for me instantly like it does on Nike..I still had to enter my personal info first. Same with the PayPal option—I had to fill out my personal info first, then it went to either CC or Amazon pay lol. Weird.

I have auto fill enabled for my personal and CC info so it was honestly quicker doing it the old school way than having to direct to PayPal and back on top of that.

"Lame" Cuz I Aint Paying $20 And Waiting A Month For My Shoes When I Don't Have To?

WarmheartedDarkIndianskimmer-size_restricted.gif

"Lame" Cuz I Aint Paying $20 And Waiting A Month For My Shoes When I Don't Have To?

WarmheartedDarkIndianskimmer-size_restricted.gif
A month? YS has been shipping to me with quickness since after the bred release (which took a little more than a week to come in). But I wouldn't complain about the shipping because NY tax makes it around 218 anyways LOL. Nice I got my nephew his pair easy tho.

Here I was thinking they would drop at 6 and they drop early on YS and sell out in my size smh

New Member here from KTT, I heard the Discount Code finally works on YS... anyone over here know it? I already ordered both Calabasas Tees and I am not buying the Yellows because I have the blushes and I want the butter 350s at the end of the month and triple black 500's next month.

They wouldn’t release the sz 14 in a pair that sits though right :stoneface:

Now I’m a be on ADC splashing through breakfast |l

Back
Top Bottom