• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
makes you appreciate the nike releases that much more
Which Nikes? The ones where they just change the color blocking on J1's? Bred toe and black toe essentially the same thing. Chicago and Spidermans? Just toss on a clear bottom (that's gonna yellow anyway) and put some dots on it? I love my Jordans, Nikes, and Adidas all the same, but don't play like Nike is always bringing fresh ideas to the table when they do the exact same stuff

im pretty sure "special release" means ys/adidas only, which is what adidas needs tbh to bring back hype. esp with those mid colorways (hyperspace is cool tho).

just dont produce a mill pairs like cream white restock lol

C5AD9533-B5A0-4F64-9C12-88A9AD965209.jpeg

https://www.instagram.com/s0lefuldud3/

element 87s been killing it lately

Which Nikes? The ones where they just change the color blocking on J1's? Bred toe and black toe essentially the same thing. Chicago and Spidermans? Just toss on a clear bottom (that's gonna yellow anyway) and put some dots on it? I love my Jordans, Nikes, and Adidas all the same, but don't play like Nike is always bringing fresh ideas to the table when they do the exact same stuff
Nike air yeezys

All for shoes being obtainable but at this point they’re just running this model into the ground. Let’s get some variety in colors and push out some new models.

That is what I was wondering.... I'm not sure why this fabric company would ever get paid by Kanye or "YEEZY" brand directly, if the shoes are manufactured by Adidas.

Are other raw material suppliers also going after Kanye? The rubber for the soles, the insoles, the laces, the packaging, etc.

Sounds Like This Revolves More Around His Clothing Line Than His Sneakers. :nerd:

im pretty sure "special release" means ys/adidas only, which is what adidas needs tbh to bring back hype. esp with those mid colorways (hyperspace is cool tho).

just dont produce a mill pairs like cream white restock lol

whos mans
keep the discount yeezys comin

Hyperspace joints are cool. The other ones make for okay renders but I'm not sold on them. I'd really only buy the Hyperspace ones, TBH. I'm much more interested in a V3 model. I love that Yeezys have become easily obtainable, but I do think they've released A LOT of color ways for the V2s and it's time to introduce a new primeknit silo.

What yeezy mafia is trying to say that’s it’s a yeezy mafia exclusive it’s not that hard to see!

Four years later, finally Unds.
Got my lil one to unds her pair too (will try to get a picture)

Honestly, these feel way better than v2
4? Dropped February 2016.. not even at 3 years yet

Why now? I offer mine by fall ‘16 and only gone up $200 in 2 years

Back
Top Bottom