Votes: 267 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Vantas still haven’t shipped either ..... if this was Nike, woulda been shipped out the Monday at the latest.

I actually kind of like the Teal Blues. Something about those colors draw me in for some odd reason. That being said, can’t justify $300 retail on any 700 except Waverunners. Might grab these in the $225 range if they fall that low.

Tbh, I think this thinking is getting close to the consensus regarding 700s. Static V2s are the one exception but mostly because they were/are so limited. Waverunners are the only 700 cw with seemingly massive appeal (hence why they’ve released and sold out immediately several times and still command some resell value).

Yeezy an nem boring as hell.

Nobody gaf about inertia v1....so hey...let's throw it on the v2 also and waste more time and resources. The colorway is wack. Not the model it's on.

this inertia is actually nice to me though. should've dropped this instead of the v1.

EBF836DF-0DAF-4C09-B094-F01E1135909B.gif
just got my UB 500 tracking number too

Wow. If they’re just shipping ub500s, it’ll prob be another week for my trip whites to ship. It was the 2nd wave, so towards the end of the drops. Adidas taking care of their own orders before shipping YS..

Just got my creams from the final drop on YS so it looks like it's completely random on what pairs are going out. No issues with them being worn/box trashed

Add me to the list of those who finally got tracking on 500s. And they’re supposed to be here Monday.

Wow. If they’re just shipping ub500s, it’ll prob be another week for my trip whites to ship. It was the 2nd wave, so towards the end of the drops. Adidas taking care of their own orders before shipping YS..

My creams from the 2nd wave arrived today. And the SMY 500s they dropped before the last cream wave are still in limbo. Seems like it’s random w/ YS.

My creams from the 2nd wave arrived today. And the SMY 500s they dropped before the last cream wave are still in limbo. Seems like it’s random w/ YS.

Man, they’re all over the place with ys orders. I figured I’d see somethin today (5th business day) but nothing. Grabbed salt 500s on ADC, and they had tracking Sat, moved all wknd and arrived Tues.

Back
Top Bottom