Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
don't worry, we'll be sure to wake you up for all the speculation about another shock drop that never happens, yet another delay, or YS deciding to release like 3k pairs

Adidas needs to start doing business with us and quit ****ing around.

1582003587400.gif

Tails really not that bad looking

but my heart is on the sages, they hit a hr with that 1

The Basketball version wasn't available in sizes above 12 also though right? I assumed there was a manufacturing issue.
The Basketball version went up to either 13 or 13.5 I believe.

Basketball version dropped on the app during 3 Point Contest Saturday but only for Chicago residents. Sizes started at 11. I got to it late and it was sold out.

Bit on resale for the Lifestyle version last night. Went .5 size down from my TTS. We'll see. Didn't want to go up since they're big ol shoes already.

Bit on resale for the Lifestyle version last night. Went .5 size down from my TTS. We'll see. Didn't want to go up since they're big ol shoes already.

Let us know how they fit. I'm more of a 12.5, 13 in narrow shoes and I think these are going to be too small in a 12.

Goin for the earth but no way in hell im puttin flx points on these....or sittin on a splash page

That’s good news on the sizing for me, but the black portion not lining up well irks me. That pair is off pretty significantly.
After seeing Seth's review Im kinda good off these. I def wouldnt spend resell on them. The quality and comfort arent there and the line on the heel counter not lining up with the uppers is cringy. I prolly will try for the BSKT Ball version but that depends.

I’m not gonna lie the 350s have been very meh lately. The newer models have been very appealing to the eye. I haven’t minded paying resell for them. Except the MNVN or whatever it is. They look super cheap.

I’m not gonna lie the 350s have been very meh lately. The newer models have been very appealing to the eye. I haven’t minded paying resell for them. Except the MNVN or whatever it is. They look super cheap.
They need to move away from the 350 and start focusing on the other models. Adidas has been so coy with the quantum, 380s, and V3 for so long while releasing a bunch of so-so colorways for the 350s every month, it’s getting ****ing annoying.

380 > Quantum and if the 380 had a real GITD midsole it would not even be close. Right now in my eyes the Aliens just edge the Qs out after seeing that review video.

Back
Top Bottom