Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
They’re probably going to have to make them VERY limited to build up hype. I don’t think it will work though, especially since the secondary market is flooded with Yeezys anyways.
There are still people who have never been able to land a yeezy at retail who will chase a W on every release. And Foam Runners are still in their prime. You could release black ones like nike does with the pandas and sell out every single time.

if they stay true to the design and tech I will gladly take a non-yzy yzy boost 700

Yo my wife bought the 350 salt from Atmos right before they took them off the website. She really wanted them but doesn't look like they will ship out....
I bought the 350 compacts from undefeated and they're supposed to be delivered today. Now when I try to track the package, I get an error saying they're unable to complete the tracking request. Can undefeated stop the delivery once they've shipped?

I bought the 350 compacts from undefeated and they're supposed to be delivered today. Now when I try to track the package, I get an error saying they're unable to complete the tracking request. Can undefeated stop the delivery once they've shipped?
If they're coming UPS, it could be a UPS website problem. I've been having issues tracking UPS all morning.

There are still people who have never been able to land a yeezy at retail who will chase a W on every release. And Foam Runners are still in their prime. You could release black ones like nike does with the pandas and sell out every single time.
Nah, people aren’t going to see them as the same product though-they will lose their allure since the products will be different since they aren’t called Yeezys.

Honestly, this is a terrible idea-if Adidas wants to do this, they should wait a few years to build up demand for these Adidas FugaYeezys.

Yeah, I'd cop 750s no matter the name attached. But they going to have to drop the price as they did with the 700s v1 and v2. Can't be charging $350 for especially without the branding.

If they $230-260, I'll cop. Preferably the Grey/White colorway, but spice it up with some other colors too. All 3 original Nike colorways of the Yeezy 1 just for a good laugh.

I could see like the original colorways of the yezzys, even without the branding, could still be sold decently. But, any new colorways I think they won’t sell as well. Parallels would be, in the past most og jordan colorways sold well, while new ones sat.

Back
Top Bottom