Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Stupid asf, just a waste of money. If you really don’t want your Yeezys anymore, then sell em and at least get back some of what you payed.
I assume he'd rather burn them than pass them on to someone else to use to support hate speech. Or he just wanted the attention.

Pic of the Adidas Pete Davidson 10's leaked.

0512D1C4-A415-4BE1-91F1-0041F523C30C.jpeg

These losers don’t know anything beyond their high school/man child “sneaker head” circles. I can’t believe someone really saying “expand your circle so you see more Yeezy in your life”. No, I’d rather not be around these type of people :lol:

They’re trying to convince people “Yeezy is the most popular shoe in LA!!!!” When that’s only true with the people who spend their weekends lining up for raffles on Fairfax instead of having hobbies and social lives.

As someone who ACTUALLY goes out frequently to social places where the vast majority of people are adults (in SF, LA, and Chicago), I know for a fact that almost no one gives a damn about Yeezy or any other hyped shoe for that matter. 95% of the population wears generic Nikes, Adidas, Vans, etc. or dress shoes, boots,designer sneakers at more upscale spots.

Not arguing that getting rid of Kanye doesn’t hurt Adidas, but to act like the brand is irrelevant without him is laughable when the majority of their customers couldn’t care less about Yeezys.

Also, an irrelevant brand doesn’t have :

-collaborations/subbrands with Prada,Gucci, Yohji Yamamoto
-produce jerseys for many of the biggest soccer clubs and countries on the planet
-Have a large number of the best athletes in the world sign for them

All of that has NOTHING to do with Kanye :lol:

No one said Yeezy's are the most popular shoe in LA or anywhere.

Simply stated that I or we see more Yeezy's throughout my daily, weekly, monthly and yearly travels than shell toes.

If you and the other poster see an abundance of shell toes that's cool, but I don't.

1666879561718.gif

These losers don’t know anything beyond their high school/man child “sneaker head” circles. I can’t believe someone really saying “expand your circle so you see more Yeezy in your life”. No, I’d rather not be around these type of people :lol:

They’re trying to convince people “Yeezy is the most popular shoe in LA!!!!” When that’s only true with the people who spend their weekends lining up for raffles on Fairfax instead of having hobbies and social lives.

As someone who ACTUALLY goes out frequently to social places where the vast majority of people are adults (in SF, LA, and Chicago), I know for a fact that almost no one gives a damn about Yeezy or any other hyped shoe for that matter. 95% of the population wears generic Nikes, Adidas, Vans, etc. or dress shoes, boots,designer sneakers at more upscale spots.

Not arguing that getting rid of Kanye doesn’t hurt Adidas, but to act like the brand is irrelevant without him is laughable when the majority of their customers couldn’t care less about Yeezys.

Also, an irrelevant brand doesn’t have :

-collaborations/subbrands with Prada,Gucci, Yohji Yamamoto
-produce jerseys for many of the biggest soccer clubs and countries on the planet
-Have a large number of the best athletes in the world sign for them

All of that has NOTHING to do with Kanye :lol:
I agree with you, I think it’s silly to think Adidas is nothing without Kanye, they obviously have a huge presence overseas. I do think Yeezy brand gave Adidas more of a US foothold for sure.

Also, this post reeks of arrogance and you seem to think very highly of yourself but people who wear Yeezy brand come in all walks of life, it’s not an indictment of someone’s social life or character.

No one said Yeezy's are the most popular shoe in LA or anywhere.

Simply stated that I or we see more Yeezy's throughout my daily, weekly, monthly and yearly travels than shell toes.

If you and the other poster see an abundance of shell toes that's cool, but I don't.

1666879561718.gif
I mean Los Angeles as a whole has trash style so I wouldnt be surprised if they held on to yzy longer

I don’t mind different opinions or whatever, but burning shoes, jerseys, etc…. is stupid, like the person still purchased and some corporation still made $$$, and the person doing the burning isn’t like on some world stage or whatever, so what changed. Reminds me of angry Cleveland folks burning Lebron James jerseys over the decision, burning a jersey that they bought didn’t stop him from leaving, I just don’t get it. To each their own, but it serves no purpose in my opinion

Besides TDs and Waves, the stuff that's also going crazy and will continue to is the YGEBB stuff, particularly the items with the Dove iconography. Also the items that we're only released within the past month, and mad people didn't have the chance to buy, thinking it was gonna be around. Also the unreleased stuff (Denim, Shades, Zip hoodies)

By abruptly cutting off the supply, and destroying it instead of liquidating it, they've created a collector's market for this era of "rare" Yeezy merch

no one is destroying Yeezys - Adidas just going to release all of those dark belugas in 2023 - assuming things don't get drawn out longer in court

Adidas gonna do what Adidas gonna do. They gotta find a way to mitigate those losses long term

That Yeezy GAP stuff on the other hand was so little a part of GAP overall revenue stream that they got no problem throwing all that stuff in a landfill next to the ET for Atari cartridges, and washing their hands of this whole mess.

Back
Top Bottom