ADOS

If both parties are the same, show me how the Democratic party pursues the same goal of disenfranchising Black voters

extermination, how's that for disenfranchisement? da democratic party's embrace of Margret Sanger and her founding organization has arguably killed more black people than anyone in da United States (first place of business was Harlem USA.)
Which puzzles me why would da black American population would hook up ideologically to a party which allies with a group that basically stunted da #'s of black Americans in a perpetual state for generations?

its almost as if da party in question keep said demographic in a constant state of underclass by design for power.

MY interpretation of the ADOS movement is not that we want immigrants deported from this country I haven't seen anyone who is an ADOS say that, but if they have I may have missed it so my fault but that's not what it's about at all... It's literally wanting TANGIBLE resources deployed to ADOS's.

And earlier someone mentioned that this movement only goes after the Democrats... It's because the Democrats actually try to include black people with false policies that doesn't specifically benefit ADOS verbatim but add language in there like "minority" "lower class" "inner city" "urban" etc... We literally want policies that benefit ADOS everyone can fight for their group I have no beef with that

259jtb6.jpg

MY interpretation of the ADOS movement is not that we want immigrants deported from this country I haven't seen anyone who is an ADOS say that, but if they have I may have missed it so my fault but that's not what it's about at all... It's literally wanting TANGIBLE resources deployed to ADOS's.

And earlier someone mentioned that this movement only goes after the Democrats... It's because the Democrats actually try to include black people with false policies that doesn't specifically benefit ADOS verbatim but add language in there like "minority" "lower class" "inner city" "urban" etc... We literally want policies that benefit ADOS everyone can fight for their group I have no beef with that
Here...

This is precisely why team ADOS is comfortable with likely hood of 4 more yrs of trump if the Democratic Party doesn’t embrace a agenda for foundational black Americans ..... hopefully he implements a immigration policy to stop and possibly send back those with this know it all mindset

only good thing about ADOS is it breaks da assimilation machine that turns everything into a feeder league of eventual generic American black/white racial dynamic.

I concede to that, while I don't agree implementing immigration policy to send anyone back. We have to not get ourselves involved in these policies and putting our selves in the forefront when it does nothing for us imo. Im for tangible resources for ADOS
only good thing about ADOS is it breaks da assimilation machine that turns everything into a feeder league of eventual generic American black/white racial dynamic.
No. Theres more to it then just that. Reperations for ADOS is now a talking point for the 2020 election and it can't be ignored

I concede to that, while I don't agree implementing immigration policy to send anyone back. We have to not get ourselves involved in these policies and putting our selves in the forefront when it does nothing for us imo. Im for tangible resources for ADOS
No. Theres more to it then just that. Reperations for ADOS is now a talking point for the 2020 election and it can't be ignored
Trump's immigration policies include potentially repealing the 14th amendment. Which will affect many African Americans.

So maybe ADOS should start concerning themselves with Trump's moves on immigration.

Trump's immigration policies include potentially repealing the 14th amendment. Which will affect many African Americans.

So maybe ADOS should start concerning themselves with Trump's moves on immigration.
While I understand your point BUT ADOS have always been concerning our selves with the US constitution, like the affects of the 2nd, 4th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 13th, etc. amendments... Where were immigrants (not just black immigrants) when these amendments were violated against us? Again not against anyone, right now we (ADOS) really need to hold our own down

While I understand your point BUT ADOS have always been concerning our selves with the US constitution, like the affects of the 2nd, 4th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 13th, etc. amendments... Where were immigrants (not just black immigrants) when these amendments were violated against us? Again not against anyone, right now we (ADOS) really need to hold our own down
With all due respect, this is kinda a deflection.

I am saying is that you can't claim that Trump's intentions on immigration/citizenship has nothing to do with the ADOS community, when he has openly said he wants to pull a move that would put the citizenship status of all African Americans in question. It directly affects the people you want to hold down.

I get this feeling that whatever someone like me says on this issue (being a black immigrant) will get dismissed as me asking for the African American community to help protect me (and people like me) from Trump. That's is why when dudes bringing up the GOP's motives, the Supreme Court, or anything else gets hand-waved away because there must be some ulterior motive.

Last edited:

thats their main agenda, but by creating a border so da allocation of reparations is issued, they effectively burnishing bright bold lines that will remain after said hypothetical event unfolds.

Talking Kweli and Yvette had a lil Twitter dispute. Not looking great for Talib. He had other moments that made him look a little funny.

Talib looking like a clown or just following the Big Soulja marketing plan.
Will he drop a anti ADOS track?

Will he continue to disrespect Yvette and maintain status as a conscious rapper?

Is Talib the east coast Silkk the Shocker?

Just crazy how people can't disagree on **** and move on. If you against reparations, cool. If you voting w/o anything tangible for your group, cool. That's you.

It's very ego driven, trying to either shame somebody into conceding to your side or joke/embarrass them to walk back their opinion

ADOS should really be AADOS. That way AA's can get reparations from America.

JADOS for Jamaicans to collect from Jamaica

BADOS for Brazil etc.

What folks are complaining about is a waste of time.

Back
Top Bottom