Advice I took from NT has really helped me in real life.

Originally Posted by krazy88s

^ Bingo. She's not giving you any time dont give her any.
Exactly. But on the same note, u need to realize that if u want to make a girl ya main, u need to become her friend first. It makes things so much easier dealin w/ the bs b/c at least yall developed a relationship out of the usual bf/gf scenario.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Exactly. But on the same note, u need to realize that if u want to make a girl ya main, u need to become her friend first. It makes things so much easier dealin w/ the bs b/c at least yall developed a relationship out of the usual bf/gf scenario.
Yeah I mean I know I have to be friends cause I can't just go to a random girl and try and take her out, but I can't even try and talk to her without some days where she flat out ignores me. I haven't been friend zoned yet but I'm feeling krazy's advice with deading her cause I don't have time to deal with this HS drama.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Yeah I mean I know I have to be friends cause I can't just go to a random girl and try and take her out, but I can't even try and talk to her without some days where she flat out ignores me. I haven't been friend zoned yet but I'm feeling krazy's advice with deading her cause I don't have time to deal with this HS drama.

Finally a good thread with some real men speaking game very appreciated and I co-sign everything everybody is throwing out there

Finally a good thread with some real men speaking game very appreciated and I co-sign everything everybody is throwing out there

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

Originally Posted by J23S

Just tell her that you two should take it one step at a time and see where it goes. Make up some BS about you not wanting to rush a relationship because you want to make sure its what the both of you really want. The rest of the feet dragging is on you though. 
That's scary good  
ohwell.gif
You like what you see so hit the PM 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

Originally Posted by J23S

Just tell her that you two should take it one step at a time and see where it goes. Make up some BS about you not wanting to rush a relationship because you want to make sure its what the both of you really want. The rest of the feet dragging is on you though. 
That's scary good  
ohwell.gif
You like what you see so hit the PM 
wink.gif

I feel ya. The initial approach is many of most will def. strike out, mainly because many guys won't do it. But what you're thinking is always the best route IMO. Just walk up to them and like "Excuse me, I noticed you from across the room and I just had to introduce myself" But don't noticeably make way your way to her. When you get her number and if you wanna text, talk about whatever you talked about when you first introduced yourself.
Thanks. So after that initial text, how long do you think is a good time to start hinting towards smashing and start sexting? What would be a good way hint this? I'm thinking of trying what this other niketalker said "So when we gonna #$+%?.....I'm joking, but I'm really not"
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by man listen

^Bro...once you get the eye it's GAME OVER. No exaggeration, this is what I had to learn. As a pretty boy you have to learn the power of your prettiness.....the average guy does NOT get the eye all that often so he has to run a different game. In essence.....a chick eyeballing you is ADMIRING you. I used to try to game up these chicks but the reality is that they have a strong desire to game YOU up (impress you, get your attention, compete with your other girls etc) basically doing all the work. All you gotta do is introduce yourself ask them about their family, dreams and things they like....hug them and touch them here and there to keep that sexy tension and THAT'S IT. play it cool because anything more is killing their desire......REAL TALK. every other guy is trying to get them....it makes her proud if you can make her say to herself I GOT THIS GUY
So, wait kind of confused right now. You're saying I shouldn't try to smash these type of girls and just play it cool with them? If thats the case i understand, sort of...

I feel ya. The initial approach is many of most will def. strike out, mainly because many guys won't do it. But what you're thinking is always the best route IMO. Just walk up to them and like "Excuse me, I noticed you from across the room and I just had to introduce myself" But don't noticeably make way your way to her. When you get her number and if you wanna text, talk about whatever you talked about when you first introduced yourself.
Thanks. So after that initial text, how long do you think is a good time to start hinting towards smashing and start sexting? What would be a good way hint this? I'm thinking of trying what this other niketalker said "So when we gonna #$+%?.....I'm joking, but I'm really not"
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by man listen

^Bro...once you get the eye it's GAME OVER. No exaggeration, this is what I had to learn. As a pretty boy you have to learn the power of your prettiness.....the average guy does NOT get the eye all that often so he has to run a different game. In essence.....a chick eyeballing you is ADMIRING you. I used to try to game up these chicks but the reality is that they have a strong desire to game YOU up (impress you, get your attention, compete with your other girls etc) basically doing all the work. All you gotta do is introduce yourself ask them about their family, dreams and things they like....hug them and touch them here and there to keep that sexy tension and THAT'S IT. play it cool because anything more is killing their desire......REAL TALK. every other guy is trying to get them....it makes her proud if you can make her say to herself I GOT THIS GUY
So, wait kind of confused right now. You're saying I shouldn't try to smash these type of girls and just play it cool with them? If thats the case i understand, sort of...

alot of you guys are trying to holla with some stock %@# answers (word to the can i hit thread). Just force them to make their move off of yours and you will be in control of the whole situation. Ive been in the simping position before but as soon as you cut off all contact with them, they will come running back all on your jock. If you are on facebook control what these chicks can see, or just delete them. If they can't get in touch with you and stalk you, then they will just be curious as f*ck and keep hitting you up. all in all, focus on your life and goals, and the females will come.

alot of you guys are trying to holla with some stock %@# answers (word to the can i hit thread). Just force them to make their move off of yours and you will be in control of the whole situation. Ive been in the simping position before but as soon as you cut off all contact with them, they will come running back all on your jock. If you are on facebook control what these chicks can see, or just delete them. If they can't get in touch with you and stalk you, then they will just be curious as f*ck and keep hitting you up. all in all, focus on your life and goals, and the females will come.

pimp.gif
Thread
As a pretty boy you have to learn the power of your prettiness
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 preach

The key is to remain a mystery it always keep them coming back to learn more
I am a FIRM believer in maintaining an enigma
smokin.gif

pimp.gif
Thread
As a pretty boy you have to learn the power of your prettiness
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 preach

The key is to remain a mystery it always keep them coming back to learn more
I am a FIRM believer in maintaining an enigma
smokin.gif

alot of you guys are trying to holla with some stock @** answers (word to the can i hit thread). Just force them to make their move off of yours and you will be in control of the whole situation. Ive been in the simping position before but as soon as you cut off all contact with them, they will come running back all on your jock. If you are on facebook control what these chicks can see, or just delete them. If they can't get in touch with you and stalk you, then they will just be curious as f*ck and keep hitting you up. all in all, focus on your life and goals, and the females will come.

alot of you guys are trying to holla with some stock @** answers (word to the can i hit thread). Just force them to make their move off of yours and you will be in control of the whole situation. Ive been in the simping position before but as soon as you cut off all contact with them, they will come running back all on your jock. If you are on facebook control what these chicks can see, or just delete them. If they can't get in touch with you and stalk you, then they will just be curious as f*ck and keep hitting you up. all in all, focus on your life and goals, and the females will come.

Back
Top Bottom