AFC Divisional Game: New York Jets @ New England Patriots (Sunday Jan 16,4:30 PM on CBS)

Havent been in this thread yet but im sure its been talked about. The Jets are a bunch of lil +***!%$, seriously.

Cromartie shut your dumb +%! up. Who gives a $$#$ if Brady pointed at your bench, why you so butt hurt. Rex Ryan and all these dudes sittin here talking trash at the podium saying we hate Tom Brady. Then Tom Brady absolutely wrecks you and he points at the bench and your $%!*#? Tell your dumb +%! fat +%! coach to stop opening his big +%! mouth then. Yall dumb *%*+! are just giving Brady the incentive to $++$ on you again.

Please, please Patriots, beat up this joke of a Jets team.

I am absolutely baffled at how much trash the Jets talk, and then for them to go and be little babies when the opposing QB points at your bench. You deserve to get pointed at if your gonna get sonned by 45 like that.

64-3 Patriots

Havent been in this thread yet but im sure its been talked about. The Jets are a bunch of lil +***!%$, seriously.

Cromartie shut your dumb +%! up. Who gives a $$#$ if Brady pointed at your bench, why you so butt hurt. Rex Ryan and all these dudes sittin here talking trash at the podium saying we hate Tom Brady. Then Tom Brady absolutely wrecks you and he points at the bench and your $%!*#? Tell your dumb +%! fat +%! coach to stop opening his big +%! mouth then. Yall dumb *%*+! are just giving Brady the incentive to $++$ on you again.

I am absolutely baffled at how much trash the Jets talk, and then for them to go and be little babies when the opposing QB points at your bench. You deserve to get pointed at if your gonna get sonned by 45 like that.

64-3 Patriots

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

from barstoolsports.com
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ the question marks

I am fine with Rex talking, the team has only responded positively two it the past two years so it is what it is, but I wish Cro would **!#.  But I'm not one of these people who believe that it is going to give the Pats extra motivation, they hate us enough already.

Damian Woody out the rest of the season though
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

from barstoolsports.com
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ the question marks

I am fine with Rex talking, the team has only responded positively two it the past two years so it is what it is, but I wish Cro would **!#.  But I'm not one of these people who believe that it is going to give the Pats extra motivation, they hate us enough already.

Damian Woody out the rest of the season though
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Jay02

64-3 Patriots
SHUT THE %$@! UP

64-3 Patriots
SHUT THE %$@! UP

I'm not seeing the Catdog comparison.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 @ that Tale of the Tape.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 @ that Tale of the Tape.

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

64-3 Patriots
SHUT THE %$@! UP

^ It's that serious huh?

64-3 Patriots
SHUT THE %$@! UP

^ It's that serious huh?

Originally Posted by toine2983

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 @ that Tale of the Tape.

I dunno what it is man... This picture somehow makes me think instantly of Catdog ...
BRA371156.jpg

I mentioned it to one of my friends a while back and he seemed to know what I was tlakin bout but maybe its just us
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 @ that Tale of the Tape.

I dunno what it is man... This picture somehow makes me think instantly of Catdog ...
BRA371156.jpg

I mentioned it to one of my friends a while back and he seemed to know what I was tlakin bout but maybe its just us
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

64-3 Patriots
SHUT THE %$@! UP
Cromartie is that you? Talking up a storm, but cant take the heat when its directed at you? You shut the #$@% up.

64-3 Patriots
SHUT THE %$@! UP
Cromartie is that you? Talking up a storm, but cant take the heat when its directed at you? You shut the #$@% up.

64-3 Patriots
SHUT THE %$@! UP
Worry about the Falcons my man

64-3 Patriots
SHUT THE %$@! UP
Worry about the Falcons my man

Back
Top Bottom