AFC Divisional Game: New York Jets @ New England Patriots (Sunday Jan 16,4:30 PM on CBS)

Not really e-heated, more so e-annoyed of the Jets. I just wanna know of all people of all teams why is he complaining about someone pointing a finger. Its your coach who is trying to make this some big huge rivalry.

Rex Ryan sure is good coaching how to jaw jack. But like him, NO ONE on that team can back anything up.(*ah ah ahem* REVIS) Its just annoying now.
And then the people on here got the nerve to talk cause you FINALLLY beat Peyton
laugh.gif
 Like it was a championship
eyes.gif

Not really e-heated, more so e-annoyed of the Jets. I just wanna know of all people of all teams why is he complaining about someone pointing a finger. Its your coach who is trying to make this some big huge rivalry.

Rex Ryan sure is good coaching how to jaw jack. But like him, NO ONE on that team can back anything up.(*ah ah ahem* REVIS) Its just annoying now.
And then the people on here got the nerve to talk cause you FINALLLY beat Peyton
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by Jay02

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Havent been in this thread yet but im sure its been talked about. The Jets are a bunch of lil +***!%$, seriously.

Cromartie shut your dumb +%! up. Who gives a $$#$ if Brady pointed at your bench, why you so butt hurt. Rex Ryan and all these dudes sittin here talking trash at the podium saying we hate Tom Brady. Then Tom Brady absolutely wrecks you and he points at the bench and your $%!*#? Tell your dumb +%! fat +%! coach to stop opening his big +%! mouth then. Yall dumb *%*+! are just giving Brady the incentive to $++$ on you again.

Please, please Patriots, beat up this joke of a Jets team.

I am absolutely baffled at how much trash the Jets talk, and then for them to go and be little babies when the opposing QB points at your bench. You deserve to get pointed at if your gonna get sonned by 45 like that.

64-3 Patriots
SHUT THE %$@! UP
Cromartie is that you? Talking up a storm, but cant take the heat when its directed at you? You shut the #$@% up.
Worry about the Falcons my man

Word these cats actin like little girls over what a man said to another man. It's not even the Pats fans who are super angry about what cromartie said
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Havent been in this thread yet but im sure its been talked about. The Jets are a bunch of lil +***!%$, seriously.

Cromartie shut your dumb +%! up. Who gives a $$#$ if Brady pointed at your bench, why you so butt hurt. Rex Ryan and all these dudes sittin here talking trash at the podium saying we hate Tom Brady. Then Tom Brady absolutely wrecks you and he points at the bench and your $%!*#? Tell your dumb +%! fat +%! coach to stop opening his big +%! mouth then. Yall dumb *%*+! are just giving Brady the incentive to $++$ on you again.

I am absolutely baffled at how much trash the Jets talk, and then for them to go and be little babies when the opposing QB points at your bench. You deserve to get pointed at if your gonna get sonned by 45 like that.

64-3 Patriots
SHUT THE %$@! UP
Cromartie is that you? Talking up a storm, but cant take the heat when its directed at you? You shut the #$@% up.
Worry about the Falcons my man

Word these cats actin like little girls over what a man said to another man. It's not even the Pats fans who are super angry about what cromartie said
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GiselleBundchen02

laugh.gif
eyes.gif
your right GiselleBundchen02

*Ignored*

Originally Posted by GiselleBundchen02

laugh.gif
eyes.gif
your right GiselleBundchen02

*Ignored*

Ah, i am worrying about the Falcons..

Who said i cant have an input on another game. Im interested in all these games. My opinion on the Jets and how horrible Mark Sanchez is has no effect on whether the Packers win or lose.

Can I root for the Bears to beat the Seahawks? Or am I not allowed to cause the Packers are still in the playoffs? How about i do and say what i want.

Its funny that you say these cats actin like little girls over what a man said to another man..lololol CROMARTIE
Ayo though next time i see Cromartie crying on ESPN ill turn it off right away. Why would i watch that. That doesnt have anything to do with the Packers. Im not allowed to watch that. 
laugh.gif

Ah, i am worrying about the Falcons..

Who said i cant have an input on another game. Im interested in all these games. My opinion on the Jets and how horrible Mark Sanchez is has no effect on whether the Packers win or lose.

Can I root for the Bears to beat the Seahawks? Or am I not allowed to cause the Packers are still in the playoffs? How about i do and say what i want.

Its funny that you say these cats actin like little girls over what a man said to another man..lololol CROMARTIE
Ayo though next time i see Cromartie crying on ESPN ill turn it off right away. Why would i watch that. That doesnt have anything to do with the Packers. Im not allowed to watch that. 
laugh.gif

I don't understand how the trash talking is any different now than before. I guess now it's getting to people which means it's working.

I don't understand how the trash talking is any different now than before. I guess now it's getting to people which means it's working.

64-3 Patriots
pimp.gif

What in the hell makes Rex Ryan think he is as good a coach as Belichick though??

64-3 Patriots
pimp.gif

What in the hell makes Rex Ryan think he is as good a coach as Belichick though??

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

hasn't worked yet...three more teams to beat for it to have "worked"

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

*on the fans. Should've clarified it better. I really don't expect trash talking to really get into many team's head, especially a team we face at least twice a year that's used to this.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

*on the fans. Should've clarified it better. I really don't expect trash talking to really get into many team's head, especially a team we face at least twice a year that's used to this.

DAYTONA 5000 wrote:
pimp.gif

Ryan has said him and Bill are not even in the same league on numerous occasions

The trash talking is different because the team that is doing it is the one thats butt hurt about it. Thats why its annoying.

DAYTONA 5000 wrote:
pimp.gif

Ryan has said him and Bill are not even in the same league on numerous occasions

The trash talking is different because the team that is doing it is the one thats butt hurt about it. Thats why its annoying.

laugh.gif
This is comedy

We got fans of other teams to come in here talking smack about us, I LOVE IT.

Keep the hate up, only makes our smiles grow wider and wider
happy.gif

laugh.gif
This is comedy

We got fans of other teams to come in here talking smack about us, I LOVE IT.

Keep the hate up, only makes our smiles grow wider and wider
happy.gif

It still doesn't change that fact that it's still trash talking, and it's working.
pimp.gif

It still doesn't change that fact that it's still trash talking, and it's working.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom