AFC Divisional Game: New York Jets @ New England Patriots (Sunday Jan 16,4:30 PM on CBS)

at the end of the day...

Yall-mad.jpg

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

laugh.gif
This is comedy

We got fans of other teams to come in here talking smack about us, I LOVE IT.

Keep the hate up, only makes our smiles grow wider and wider
happy.gif

This might be bookmark material.

Originally Posted by Jay02

Havent been in this thread yet but im sure its been talked about. The Jets are a bunch of lil +***!%$, seriously.

Cromartie shut your dumb +%! up. Who gives a $$#$ if Brady pointed at your bench, why you so butt hurt. Rex Ryan and all these dudes sittin here talking trash at the podium saying we hate Tom Brady. Then Tom Brady absolutely wrecks you and he points at the bench and your $%!*#? Tell your dumb +%! fat +%! coach to stop opening his big +%! mouth then. Yall dumb *%*+! are just giving Brady the incentive to $++$ on you again.

Please, please Patriots, beat up this joke of a Jets team.

I am absolutely baffled at how much trash the Jets talk, and then for them to go and be little babies when the opposing QB points at your bench. You deserve to get pointed at if your gonna get sonned by 45 like that.

64-3 Patriots

roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jay02

Havent been in this thread yet but im sure its been talked about. The Jets are a bunch of lil +***!%$, seriously.

Cromartie shut your dumb +%! up. Who gives a $$#$ if Brady pointed at your bench, why you so butt hurt. Rex Ryan and all these dudes sittin here talking trash at the podium saying we hate Tom Brady. Then Tom Brady absolutely wrecks you and he points at the bench and your $%!*#? Tell your dumb +%! fat +%! coach to stop opening his big +%! mouth then. Yall dumb *%*+! are just giving Brady the incentive to $++$ on you again.

Please, please Patriots, beat up this joke of a Jets team.

I am absolutely baffled at how much trash the Jets talk, and then for them to go and be little babies when the opposing QB points at your bench. You deserve to get pointed at if your gonna get sonned by 45 like that.

64-3 Patriots

roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
This is comedy

happy.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

laugh.gif
This is comedy

happy.gif

Bookmark it, write it down, take a picture ... I DON'T GIVE A @#$#

laugh.gif
This is comedy

happy.gif

@#$% is a catdog? 
laugh.gif

I'm hyped for this game this weekend.  Hope it's a good one.  
pimp.gif

@#$% is a catdog? 
laugh.gif

I'm hyped for this game this weekend.  Hope it's a good one.  
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
This is comedy

happy.gif

roll.gif
RELAX lil' youngsta. Damn man people talkin bout "we got fans of other teams in here talkin #)*$"
laugh.gif

This NT.  This ain't Jetsfantalk.com where you can be surrounded by your fellow homers and go nuts about whatever jet-centric thing you want and not take jabs about it.
laugh.gif

These jets fans just want sooooooooooooooo bad to have their team not %%%% the bed right now.  Its like they're just so thirsty to be recognized as a fanbase because Brady and Co. have owned their %%%% for so damn long
laugh.gif

Just sayin.  I'd be the first one to tell you that I hate the Pats more than any team outside the NFC North but gad damn I think I might be pulling for the biggest mollywhoppin of all times and %%%%
laugh.gif
Woodhead for President.
pimp.gif

Imma have a 6 pack of Boston Lager out for this game... Cheers boys.

laugh.gif
This is comedy

happy.gif

roll.gif
RELAX lil' youngsta. Damn man people talkin bout "we got fans of other teams in here talkin #)*$"
laugh.gif

This NT.  This ain't Jetsfantalk.com where you can be surrounded by your fellow homers and go nuts about whatever jet-centric thing you want and not take jabs about it.
laugh.gif

These jets fans just want sooooooooooooooo bad to have their team not %%%% the bed right now.  Its like they're just so thirsty to be recognized as a fanbase because Brady and Co. have owned their %%%% for so damn long
laugh.gif

Just sayin.  I'd be the first one to tell you that I hate the Pats more than any team outside the NFC North but gad damn I think I might be pulling for the biggest mollywhoppin of all times and %%%%
laugh.gif
Woodhead for President.
pimp.gif

Imma have a 6 pack of Boston Lager out for this game... Cheers boys.

Back
Top Bottom