AFC Divisional Game: New York Jets @ New England Patriots (Sunday Jan 16,4:30 PM on CBS)

Hopefully, New York wins so I can stop hearing about how Brady, Belichick and company are the best thing since sliced bread from friends and coworkers.
sick.gif

laugh.gif
@ Welker. That's just good comedy, that is. 
roll.gif

Hopefully, New York wins so I can stop hearing about how Brady, Belichick and company are the best thing since sliced bread from friends and coworkers.
sick.gif

laugh.gif
@ Welker. That's just good comedy, that is. 
roll.gif

I was just tryna make yall's smiles get bigger... But I guess Ill bounce and "worry about the Falcons" After all... Ill be on the field Saturday, right?

I was just tryna make yall's smiles get bigger... But I guess Ill bounce and "worry about the Falcons" After all... Ill be on the field Saturday, right?

Originally Posted by bkmac

To all the Jets haters: 
NauEN.jpg

there'd only be like 5 of us here if they did, when the hell did we become the most hated team in football ?

To all the Jets haters: 
NauEN.jpg

there'd only be like 5 of us here if they did, when the hell did we become the most hated team in football ?

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

laugh.gif
This is comedy

We got fans of other teams to come in here talking smack about us, I LOVE IT.

Keep the hate up, only makes our smiles grow wider and wider
happy.gif

This might be bookmark material.

Bookmark it, write it down, take a picture ... I DON'T GIVE A @#$#
roll.gif
RELAX lil' youngsta. Damn man people talkin bout "we got fans of other teams in here talkin #)*$"
laugh.gif

This NT.  This ain't Jetsfantalk.com where you can be surrounded by your fellow homers and go nuts about whatever jet-centric thing you want and not take jabs about it.
laugh.gif

These jets fans just want sooooooooooooooo bad to have their team not %%%% the bed right now.  Its like they're just so thirsty to be recognized as a fanbase because Brady and Co. have owned their %%%% for so damn long
laugh.gif

Just sayin.  I'd be the first one to tell you that I hate the Pats more than any team outside the NFC North but gad damn I think I might be pulling for the biggest mollywhoppin of all times and %%%%
laugh.gif
Woodhead for President.
pimp.gif

Imma have a 6 pack of Boston Lager out for this game... Cheers boys.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
This is comedy

happy.gif

roll.gif
RELAX lil' youngsta. Damn man people talkin bout "we got fans of other teams in here talkin #)*$"
laugh.gif

This NT.  This ain't Jetsfantalk.com where you can be surrounded by your fellow homers and go nuts about whatever jet-centric thing you want and not take jabs about it.
laugh.gif

These jets fans just want sooooooooooooooo bad to have their team not %%%% the bed right now.  Its like they're just so thirsty to be recognized as a fanbase because Brady and Co. have owned their %%%% for so damn long
laugh.gif

Just sayin.  I'd be the first one to tell you that I hate the Pats more than any team outside the NFC North but gad damn I think I might be pulling for the biggest mollywhoppin of all times and %%%%
laugh.gif
Woodhead for President.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by onewearz

To all the Jets haters: 
NauEN.jpg

I would say when every single Jet fan on here started to assume that the rest of NT was mad. Still to this day im trying to figure out why you guys post the U Mad? pictures. 
Other then you guys being very annoying and cocky for no apparent reason i cant see why else anyone would be mad. Its definitely not because your winning Super Bowls or anything.

The Packers shut you out earlier this year and you guys start posting pics "You Mad?" 

Like what, no, wait...what? WHY WOULD I BE MAD?
roll.gif

To all the Jets haters: 
NauEN.jpg

I would say when every single Jet fan on here started to assume that the rest of NT was mad. Still to this day im trying to figure out why you guys post the U Mad? pictures. 
Other then you guys being very annoying and cocky for no apparent reason i cant see why else anyone would be mad. Its definitely not because your winning Super Bowls or anything.

The Packers shut you out earlier this year and you guys start posting pics "You Mad?" 

Like what, no, wait...what? WHY WOULD I BE MAD?
roll.gif

out of all the regular jet fans i know of here i really dont find anyone annoying . true i'm a jet fan but i'm realistic enough to realize when someone is just being an $$@ .

as jet fans we always been the red headed step child in ny , feels good right now to finally have a coach who doesn't buy into the " same ol jets " mentality and is really changing the culture of our franchise. sure he talks alot and it seems like bragging when we aint won +$** but i love it.

every single one of you here would love it if rex coached your team . if you say no you're just full of +$**
laugh.gif

out of all the regular jet fans i know of here i really dont find anyone annoying . true i'm a jet fan but i'm realistic enough to realize when someone is just being an $$@ .

as jet fans we always been the red headed step child in ny , feels good right now to finally have a coach who doesn't buy into the " same ol jets " mentality and is really changing the culture of our franchise. sure he talks alot and it seems like bragging when we aint won +$** but i love it.

every single one of you here would love it if rex coached your team . if you say no you're just full of +$**
laugh.gif

as jet fans we always been the red headed step child in ny

laugh.gif
-You think we're gingers?
30t6p3b.gif

-QFT. Anyone here would love Rex, except Pats fans because, well, they have Belichick. And speaking of Belichick, in regards to someones a page or two back, Rex only praises him for his doings. He doesn't think he is better than him. In fact, he said he is going to give it his all come Sunday; everything he's got. Rex feels if the Pats slip even once, the Jets will win. Anyone hating on Rex for his ****alking needs to realize he knows this team can back him up on (and off) the field. They are capable. There is a difference between capabilities and execution, of course, but if the Jets play up to their expectations, they can beat any team in the league, and it hopefully continues Sunday against NE.

With that said, Drew Coleman hurt his knee in practice today, but I've read tweets that it doesn't appear to be serious, but MRIs will be taken just to play it safe. I say it week in and week out, but Coleman is known for one good play, and then %%!+-ups the rest of the game. Now with that said, we cannot afford another injury, and I hope he is able to play on Sunday.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

-QFT. Anyone here would love Rex, except Pats fans because, well, they have Belichick. And speaking of Belichick, in regards to someones a page or two back, Rex only praises him for his doings. He doesn't think he is better than him. In fact, he said he is going to give it his all come Sunday; everything he's got. Rex feels if the Pats slip even once, the Jets will win. Anyone hating on Rex for his ****alking needs to realize he knows this team can back him up on (and off) the field. They are capable. There is a difference between capabilities and execution, of course, but if the Jets play up to their expectations, they can beat any team in the league, and it hopefully continues Sunday against NE.

With that said, Drew Coleman hurt his knee in practice today, but I've read tweets that it doesn't appear to be serious, but MRIs will be taken just to play it safe. I say it week in and week out, but Coleman is known for one good play, and then %%!+-ups the rest of the game. Now with that said, we cannot afford another injury, and I hope he is able to play on Sunday.

Relax Jets fans: if your team isn't rousing hate and flak from other fan-bases, then your team isn't relevant.

As for Rex, there is actually bravery in his bravado. Think about it, if the Jets fail to deliver, who will the finger be pointed at? There is something to be said for a coach that puts the pressure on himself, and inspires his team. Not to mention, he can scheme with the best of them, whether his critics want to admit it or not.

Relax Jets fans: if your team isn't rousing hate and flak from other fan-bases, then your team isn't relevant.

As for Rex, there is actually bravery in his bravado. Think about it, if the Jets fail to deliver, who will the finger be pointed at? There is something to be said for a coach that puts the pressure on himself, and inspires his team. Not to mention, he can scheme with the best of them, whether his critics want to admit it or not.

laugh.gif
This is comedy

happy.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Woodhead for President.
pimp.gif

Lil gangsta?
eyes.gif

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnywho, I could really care less if you're rooting against us, it's nothing different than what we've encountered this year.
You damn right  we want the Jets to win, would we be fans if we weren't rooting for our team to win and beat the team that  we consider 1 of our top 2 rivals (Dolphins being the other). but they haven't been owning us so get your facts straight . It's been  split the last 3 years.

I'm not gonna say worry about your Packers  bc that's lame and I can't tell you what to do, but your in here alot more than your own gamethread.
grin.gif

laugh.gif
This is comedy

happy.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Woodhead for President.
pimp.gif

Lil gangsta?
eyes.gif

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnywho, I could really care less if you're rooting against us, it's nothing different than what we've encountered this year.
You damn right  we want the Jets to win, would we be fans if we weren't rooting for our team to win and beat the team that  we consider 1 of our top 2 rivals (Dolphins being the other). but they haven't been owning us so get your facts straight . It's been  split the last 3 years.

I'm not gonna say worry about your Packers  bc that's lame and I can't tell you what to do, but your in here alot more than your own gamethread.
grin.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Gingers
laugh.gif

Couldn't have said it any better myself
pimp.gif

It's just like the Knicks. Feels good to actually have good teams again
happy.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Gingers
laugh.gif

Couldn't have said it any better myself
pimp.gif

It's just like the Knicks. Feels good to actually have good teams again
happy.gif

How many "annoying" Jets fans said were gonna beat the Pats ? IMO i think we have the most level headed fans on this board we know what we are. I just think yall hate us because we have a big mouth coach, the BEST corner in the NFL, we play for NEW YORK, and have a 2nd year QB who is not very good but has won more playoff games in 2 years than alot of veterans have in their careers. Show me one Jets fan who said were gonna spank the Pats and who was talking reckless you can't. I think most of us will be happy with a game that's winnable in the last couple minutes of the 4th quarter which is very possible.

How many "annoying" Jets fans said were gonna beat the Pats ? IMO i think we have the most level headed fans on this board we know what we are. I just think yall hate us because we have a big mouth coach, the BEST corner in the NFL, we play for NEW YORK, and have a 2nd year QB who is not very good but has won more playoff games in 2 years than alot of veterans have in their careers. Show me one Jets fan who said were gonna spank the Pats and who was talking reckless you can't. I think most of us will be happy with a game that's winnable in the last couple minutes of the 4th quarter which is very possible.

Back
Top Bottom