AFC Divisional Game: New York Jets @ New England Patriots (Sunday Jan 16,4:30 PM on CBS)

every single one of you here would love it if rex coached your team . if you say no you're just full of +$**
laugh.gif

I think I can speak for the Steelers and the Pats safely when I say "we're good"

Sadly I should cheer for the Jets in this game assuming the Steelers win (well even if the Ravens win because I want either of our teams to rep the AFC).  But some of their players just make it really hard to do that.  Again though, I'm fine with Rex's talk, I have no problem with what he has said nor think it is really out of line

every single one of you here would love it if rex coached your team . if you say no you're just full of +$**
laugh.gif

I think I can speak for the Steelers and the Pats safely when I say "we're good"

Sadly I should cheer for the Jets in this game assuming the Steelers win (well even if the Ravens win because I want either of our teams to rep the AFC).  But some of their players just make it really hard to do that.  Again though, I'm fine with Rex's talk, I have no problem with what he has said nor think it is really out of line

You out your God damn mind if you think I would be a Rex fan if he coached my team. 
roll.gif

That fool has not shut the @#$% up since the minute he got the job.  No way I would support that guy. 

I dunno about everyone else or any of that, I don't know why they would hate the Jets, hell half that team are guys I do like, Greene, LT, JT, Keller, but Rex, naw, I'll pass on Shredder. 

Shredder, foot clan, get it?  Corny, I know this. 
laugh.gif

You out your God damn mind if you think I would be a Rex fan if he coached my team. 
roll.gif

That fool has not shut the @#$% up since the minute he got the job.  No way I would support that guy. 

I dunno about everyone else or any of that, I don't know why they would hate the Jets, hell half that team are guys I do like, Greene, LT, JT, Keller, but Rex, naw, I'll pass on Shredder. 

Shredder, foot clan, get it?  Corny, I know this. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by onewearz

out of all the regular jet fans i know of here i really dont find anyone annoying . true i'm a jet fan but i'm realistic enough to realize when someone is just being an $$@ .

as jet fans we always been the red headed step child in ny , feels good right now to finally have a coach who doesn't buy into the " same ol jets " mentality and is really changing the culture of our franchise. sure he talks alot and it seems like bragging when we aint won +$** but i love it.

laugh.gif
Rex Ryan seems like that Cool uncle that people sometimes have, Funny, obnoxious but still funny at the same time, but then you find out something weird about him, Like the videos that he filmed, and then your view of him being that awesome cool 'Uncle' in a sense is gone or tarnished. 

out of all the regular jet fans i know of here i really dont find anyone annoying . true i'm a jet fan but i'm realistic enough to realize when someone is just being an $$@ .

as jet fans we always been the red headed step child in ny , feels good right now to finally have a coach who doesn't buy into the " same ol jets " mentality and is really changing the culture of our franchise. sure he talks alot and it seems like bragging when we aint won +$** but i love it.

laugh.gif
Rex Ryan seems like that Cool uncle that people sometimes have, Funny, obnoxious but still funny at the same time, but then you find out something weird about him, Like the videos that he filmed, and then your view of him being that awesome cool 'Uncle' in a sense is gone or tarnished. 

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

laugh.gif
you straight dog ?

never mind.

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

laugh.gif
you straight dog ?

never mind.

laugh.gif
I read this like 3 times and still not sure if I'm reading it right.  I was on board with the cool funny uncle part, but then.....
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif
I read this like 3 times and still not sure if I'm reading it right.  I was on board with the cool funny uncle part, but then.....
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I just want to hear those tears through the radio.  The way Carton was talking one morning, you could have sworn the Giants were a Cubs-esque drought.  And I despise the Giants
laugh.gif

And yes, I used the Cubs for a reason
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
If they lose, I predict a healthy dose of Rex Ryan soundbites.

"Same ol' Jets."
"We're not making the playoffs this year."
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I just want to hear those tears through the radio.  The way Carton was talking one morning, you could have sworn the Giants were a Cubs-esque drought.  And I despise the Giants
laugh.gif

And yes, I used the Cubs for a reason
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
If they lose, I predict a healthy dose of Rex Ryan soundbites.

"Same ol' Jets."
"We're not making the playoffs this year."
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

http://sports.espn.go.com.../110113&sportCat=nfl

Smashmouth football > loudmouths and divas.

Rex is my boy, but Bill is going to pick them apart. Bye week, home field, no Woody for the Jets... the score won't be nearly as lopsided as last time, but the Pats will dominate nonetheless.
Who are you talking about with the smashmouth football > loudmouths and divas? Because the Jets PLAY smashmouth football.

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

http://sports.espn.go.com.../110113&sportCat=nfl

Smashmouth football > loudmouths and divas.

Rex is my boy, but Bill is going to pick them apart. Bye week, home field, no Woody for the Jets... the score won't be nearly as lopsided as last time, but the Pats will dominate nonetheless.
Who are you talking about with the smashmouth football > loudmouths and divas? Because the Jets PLAY smashmouth football.

Back
Top Bottom