"african american is the worst race in the world..dont blame the white man" vol boosie

Wait. I must've missed the part where everybody arguing against you was in favor of black ppl being victims and not doing anything about their situations.

Like i said blacks dont look at both sides of the spectrum, we are bias when it comes to our race, we're quick to blame others before the man in the mirror

The "i must be white" clowns fit right in that category

Wait. I must've missed the part where everybody arguing against you was in favor of black ppl being victims and not doing anything about their situations.

Like i said blacks dont look at both sides of the spectrum
, we are bias when it comes to our race, we're quick to blame others before the man in the mirror
I'm sorry but ignorant generalizing statements like this don't fly. They just sound like you want to start off sounding dumb.

When someone is wronged, how often does any person black ppl or any other group think to blame themselves before they blame the person that wronged them? Like if you're gonna say some **** like that, going solely off your post I can say devil's advocate playing black ppl like you never stop to think if it's not bias but a just stance when it comes to our race, that they're not quick to blame others but steadfast in stating facts.
The "i must be white" clowns fit right in that category
To them your posts come off like you got an agenda no different than a white poster telling black ppl to get over racism or saying white privilege doesn't exist.

If you want to suggest ppl look at both perspectives perhaps you should do it in a more non-combative way.

"lil bootsy"

indifferent.gif

Guys, im telling you. instead of conversing with him, he needs to prove he can listen first.

You dont just get to come to the grown up table and be apart of the 'lead conversation.'

I dont know how else to explain it, offset needs to just read/listen...learn. and in the mean time of learning, keep your mouth shut.

I meant to join this convo early. smh. not tryna catch up on 15 pages. what boosie glorifies in his music is mainly whats wrong with the black community. whether he knows it or not, he's a role model. and for the most part, hes a negative role model. a portion of his music is dedicated to being strong amidst societal adversity, but the other 85% is about menacing behavior that will land you in prison.

our race is very peculiar. i wont say we're the worst, but we are very strange. we're quick to condemn another race, but won't hold our own accountable for the same actions. Black people don't have a problem with the Nword, most of them just have an issue with white people saying it. racism will never go away, and it especially won't go away with black people making silly rules such as "who is allowed to say a word". so white people are forbidden to do it because of their race... hmm. that sounds a lot like racism to me.

my homeboy put it best: "every race has ignorant people, but ignorant black people are the absolute worst"

life is weird.

Last edited:
^fruitless effort to compare ignorance, if it's present, it's present. Don't really think any one ignorant person or group is any better or worse, the difference is the impact of the ignorance.

regarding the accountability issue in black community, I think that's the most apparent difference black people have amongst minorities. Simply not enough internal support to sustain and grow the community to new levels, think the root is not assuming the responsibilities and commitments needed to do so

Again outsider looking in so I guess you can take it for what it's worth

Guys, im telling you. instead of conversing with him, he needs to prove he can listen first.

You dont just get to come to the grown up table and be apart of the 'lead conversation.'

I dont know how else to explain it, offset needs to just read/listen...learn. and in the mean time of learning, keep your mouth shut.

Bro, I literally said the same thing to zapatohead. I politely asked him to refrain from posting his assumptions as truths in threads regarding racial issues. Read and learn something. He was ignorant to many aspects of the black plight.

He chilled for a month or two then posted lyrics to a song abour lynching dudes. In no way can an american be ignorant to the correlation between black people and lynchings. And if they aren't, they need to sit this one out.

So forget the uniformed aspect, these dudes know what they are trying to stir up.

The worst part is that some of these guys aren't new. They have been harboring these sentiments for a while and finally spoke up. Thats just the internet, imagine real life.

I meant to join this convo early. smh. not tryna catch up on 15 pages. what boosie glorifies in his music is mainly whats wrong with the black community. whether he knows it or not, he's a role model. and for the most part, hes a negative role model. a portion of his music is dedicated to being strong amidst societal adversity, but the other 85% is about menacing behavior that will land you in prison.

our race is very peculiar. i wont say we're the worst, but we are very strange. we're quick to condemn another race, but won't hold our own accountable for the same actions. Black people don't have a problem with the Nword, most of them just have an issue with white people saying it. racism will never go away, and it especially won't go away with black people making silly rules such as "who is allowed to say a word". so white people are forbidden to do it because of their race... hmm. that sounds a lot like racism to me.

my homeboy put it best: "every race has ignorant people, but ignorant black people are the absolute worst"

life is weird.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Get outta here fam... Let me guess, you think if all young black men pulled their pants up police would stop harassing them too huh?

White people always saying they don't see color but can't wait to be like "why can they say it but i cant?" "thats reverse racism!" They wanna say ***** but don't wanna get harrased by the police. They wanna say ***** but don't wanna get left in the rain by taxi after taxi in big cities. They wanna say ***** but don't want any of the negatives associated with being a ***** bestowed upon them. **** em.

View media item 1215404

White people don't kill each other as often as blacks do. It's a pandemic in the black community. If a white person kills another white person, it's news. Most black on black crimes don't make the news because of how often it happens/people just don't care.
Nooooo, if a white person kills another white person, it gets treated as an isolated incident. Whenever non whites commit a crime, it's their culture, it's illegal immigration, or they're terrorists.

& like I said, the number of homicide have been dipping for a while now, so that's a positive.

Your friend sounds like a real dummy.

QFT

**** doesn't even make sense.

None at all.

Then this dude said part of the reason racism won't go away is cuz blacks say the N word and we don't want white people saying it. That is so small in the grand scheme. Lets look at all the ***** white folks got that they cut other races out and keep it to themselves. God forbid we use a word among each other and don't want a white person saying it who we don't know what his intentions are.

But why can't we compare it? Whenever it's a story about us, it's our culture that's the problem, but when it's one of them it's always treated as an isolated incident. If black on black crime is an issue, then white on white crime is as well.

You also don't bring up how socioeconomic status affects people. Not that it's an excuse for people to commit crime, but it does correlate with lower education,  poverty, health, increased exposure to violence and so forth.

Fortunately, homicides have been decreasing yearly for a while .

White people don't kill each other as often as blacks do. It's a pandemic in the black community. If a white person kills another white person, it's news. Most black on black crimes don't make the news because of how often it happens/people just don't care.

Come on man. Media is owned by someone with an agenda. They choose what to show. If Ferguson didn't open your eyes to that then I don't know what will.

And I hate when people use stats like people can't skew those to fit their needs

statistics don't lie, I'm not gonna argue that with you. There are numbers out there, white kids do not kill each other at the rate at which blacks do. That was my point plain and simple. That isn't up for debate.

This is what people mean when they bring up black on black violence not getting enough attention. The rebuttal of what about white on white violence is flawed because white people don't kill each other NEARLY as much as blacks do. When I live in the suburbs I don't have to worry about drive bys and shoot outs.

Because the whites are shooting up movie theatres and elementary school kids. You neglect to mention that the majority of black on black crime happens in poverty stricken black areas where drugs are abundant. The crux of the conversation is how and why many black are in the positions they're in and a lot of it has to do with the system whites implemented to benefit themselves and keep blacks low on the totem pole. We're about 3-4 generations removed from Jim Crow laws. Blacks have never had an even playing field in this country and some are still doing their thing, making millions and influencing the world. I don't get why people try to ignore the truth. Blacks have never been treated fairly since they were brought into this country

Because the whites are shooting up movie theatres and elementary school kids. You neglect to mention that the majority of black on black crime happens in poverty stricken black areas where drugs are abundant. The crux of the conversation is how and why many black are in the positions they're in and a lot of it has to do with the system whites implemented to benefit themselves and keep blacks low on the totem pole. We're about 3-4 generations removed from Jim Crow laws. Blacks have never had an even playing field in this country and some are still doing their thing, making millions and influencing the world. I don't get why people try to ignore the truth. Blacks have never been treated fairly since they were brought into this country
C'mon now, lame.

You know blacks should  be happy that they were given freedom. 

And you and I both know that when whites shoot up theatre's and senators, they're not a threat because their white. Unarmed black men, well, their skin is different, they can morph cell phones and wallets into grenades and ish...they're a threat to law enforcement....SHOOT ON SIGHT!

LK, trolls gonna troll. All this truth you're typing is falling on blind eyes. 

Blacks and Browns have no place in American Society. We're all thugs and border hopping burdens. 

Like J.Wreck said...the system is exactly how they set up to be.

Black only acknowledge violence if its at the hands of an outsider.

Why are you generaizing all black people? And so I guess these peace organizations that are in inner cities to combat black on black crime are just for show and they don't care? We should ignore injustices until black people are perfect?

You seem to have all the answers so why don't you enlighten us all breh?

Your friend sounds like a real dummy.
he put homeboy to hide his true feelings so he won't catch that ban hammer 
roll.gif

and it's not black on black...it's poor on poor......poor people commit crimes more than anybody.

blame the system of oppression that's been bestowed upon blacks since they came off the boats. You can't expect people to reverse HUNDREDS of years of oppression in 50 years when that system is still in place. It's not blatant like it was 50 years ago but it's still there. 

Last edited:
LOL so one Columbine every 10 years is like little black kids killing each other DAILY in Chicago right? People will reach so hard to not admit wrong.

There's nothing you can do to convince me that white on white teen DEADLY violence occurs as much as black on black. That's just foolish. Apparently its hard out here in the Hamptons.

Well just so happens that blacks are usually of a lower socioeconomic status than white, you ran your mouth spewing so much bullcrap that you ended up indirectly proving my point. Poverty is associated with criminality, thank you Captain obvious.

Yea blame the media, because the issues and the truth is too much for you to bare. Naw blacks ain't killing each other, that's the media. Apparrently all these kids getting killed left and right are just phantoms to you. Black only acknowledge violence if its at the hands of an outsider.

If all you paying attention to is one Columbine, then you missed out on a lot of crazy ****

Homocides continue to dip to record lows so something's happening.

White kids kill white kids with drugs if you want to bring up that conversation.

Black and brown kids dont do columbines. 

Blacks live with Blacks...what a notion, I know; data supports that PEOPLE kill PEOPLE that share the same environment.

Ole boy got that GM Lion Blood...you got that 'Scream' movie blood, bruh.

But why can't we compare it? Whenever it's a story about us, it's our culture that's the problem, but when it's one of them it's always treated as an isolated incident. If black on black crime is an issue, then white on white crime is as well.

You also don't bring up how socioeconomic status affects people. Not that it's an excuse for people to commit crime, but it does correlate with lower education,  poverty, health, increased exposure to violence and so forth.

Fortunately, homicides have been decreasing yearly for a while .

What is this garbage about whites don't kill each other as much as blacks come from? Every group has more crime committed against them by those of their same group than any other group similar to marriage. Y'all cats gotta log off sometime and stop with these flawed stats.

Here go Anton Lavey's buckdancing, tapdancing self...this dude has had the same routine under all of his accounts for the past five or so years.

Back
Top Bottom