"african american is the worst race in the world..dont blame the white man" vol boosie

I was sent in here as a covert-op to derail the thread from positive pro-black discussion. THE MAN STRIKES AGAIN. 
laugh.gif

heard a black radio station host blame 'the guy in the bushes' on hiphop

i guess there were no guys in the bushes before hiphop

its funny
dude has a daily talk show from 9-11 on his radio station that he owns dedicated to enlightenment and black empowerment

but he plays nothing but twerk and trap music on that same station 22 hours a day

he doesnt see the contradiction in that

I think it's a question of ethnicity.

I have noticed that among various black ethnicities despite African American prominence and contributions to culture on a global scale, African Americans outwardly seem to complain more about their station within their society as opposed to improving it despite the hardship.

Many other black people think the same thing though they would never tell you.  A know quite a few older Nigerians, Jamaicans, etc. who look down on African Americans. It's a terrible thing though there is a nugget of truth in what some are saying.

Just trying to lighten the mood...
Who's this?
 ​
roll.gif
 ​
Everyone was thinking this but no one asked.​
 ​
EDIT: I'm using school internet so I can't fully investigate, but I'm sure the NT Detectives can slam this alley oop on home (Google Search By Image):​
 ​
https://www.google.com/search?biw=1...i=mFszVKnVAbPmsAS9y4DQCA&start=0&sa=N&dpr=0.9​

Last edited:
She'll change her tune if trouble ever comes a knocking. But whatever...

I'm really tripping off the fact that she looks so much like Lala now, but better. **** her dumb opinion on not being African American or labeled. I guess. And she's from Louisiana? :rolleyes So many fools down there caught up in that "I'm creole" or "I'm part this" bs... I know because I'm from there and have family that still don't think they're black. FOH.

Back
Top Bottom