African-American over reliance upon public assistance, section 8, foodstamps and medicaid?

why not?

okay, the government can require people to labor for section 8, wic and foodstamps....meanwhile all the children these programs were designed to protect now have no guardian during "work" hours, right?

or nah, they should sub. babysitting too, now....

its a tricky situation.....a very contradictory one....

i have empathy for the population....and while it may be wrong to cop an 800 dollar leather when you're on foodstamps

you dunno what they did for that coat....NOR what that coat REALLY means to them....

*shrugs*

why not?

okay, the government can require people to labor for section 8, wic and foodstamps....meanwhile all the children these programs were designed to protect now have no guardian during "work" hours, right?

i have empathy for the population....and while it may be wrong to cop an 800 dollar leather when you're on foodstamps

you dunno what they did for that coat....NOR what that coat REALLY means to them....

*shrugs*

Originally Posted by Napoleon

THE FACE OF POVERTY IN THIS COUNTRY IS A WHITE WOMAN. WHY SINGLE OUT BLACK PEOPLE?!?!
Kobe-U-Mad.jpg

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

why not?

*shrugs*

there's absolutely no reason a  person recieving that kind of assistance should be buying a 800 coat...they need to go down to burlington and catch something on sale...

800 !$$#@*% dollars...there's no way to justify that Keen...my parents don't own an 800 anything other than house/car of course and they make decent money...

why not?

*shrugs*

there's absolutely no reason a  person recieving that kind of assistance should be buying a 800 coat...they need to go down to burlington and catch something on sale...

800 !$$#@*% dollars...there's no way to justify that Keen...my parents don't own an 800 anything other than house/car of course and they make decent money...

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

why not?

*shrugs*

im not justifying it, however, i cant condemn them at the same time

i doubt they paid 800 for the coat...and its obviously not bought through legal means, seeing how they qualify for assistance.

i said it was wrong like 9 times.....but i can't condemn them for it....with everything else that comes with qualifying for public assistance, it bothers me not that they have a nice coat or some nice shoes....

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

why not?

*shrugs*

im not justifying it, however, i cant condemn them at the same time

i doubt they paid 800 for the coat...and its obviously not bought through legal means, seeing how they qualify for assistance.

i said it was wrong like 9 times.....but i can't condemn them for it....with everything else that comes with qualifying for public assistance, it bothers me not that they have a nice coat or some nice shoes....

How anyone can empathize is incredible. Im Spanish and I have family members that have been on welfare there whole lives. It made them lazy and they expect stuff to come easy. I got one of my cousins a job where I work and he quit a month in. He was too good to be mopping floors. By allowing these people who are on welfare to collect and do what they want it Breeds complacency.

They might as well be pavlovs dogs.

Why work for it when you can just wait for it for free.

Sickening. And oh yea NOTHNG is free. Work hard and reap what you sow and you will be content. Live within your means. Can't afford an 800 dollar jacket? Don't buy one.

Are you more entitled to wear it than anyone else? Should I feel bad? Hell no.

How anyone can empathize is incredible. Im Spanish and I have family members that have been on welfare there whole lives. It made them lazy and they expect stuff to come easy. I got one of my cousins a job where I work and he quit a month in. He was too good to be mopping floors. By allowing these people who are on welfare to collect and do what they want it Breeds complacency.

They might as well be pavlovs dogs.

Why work for it when you can just wait for it for free.

Sickening. And oh yea NOTHNG is free. Work hard and reap what you sow and you will be content. Live within your means. Can't afford an 800 dollar jacket? Don't buy one.

Are you more entitled to wear it than anyone else? Should I feel bad? Hell no.

Originally Posted by jhova718

. And oh yea NOTHNG is free. 

exactly, take a step back from being so selfish and look at the life they lead...

someone who qualifies for public assistance isn't living lavishly with nice clothes and shoes and #$$+...

if the dude DID have a REAL 800 dollar jacket on, it was his only one...or he's working illegally...

either way, that isn't a "good" life....that isn't "fun".....

i empathize with people STUCK in these situations....

however contradictory as my position is...its how i feel....

*shrugs*

Originally Posted by jhova718

. And oh yea NOTHNG is free. 

exactly, take a step back from being so selfish and look at the life they lead...

someone who qualifies for public assistance isn't living lavishly with nice clothes and shoes and #$$+...

if the dude DID have a REAL 800 dollar jacket on, it was his only one...or he's working illegally...

either way, that isn't a "good" life....that isn't "fun".....

i empathize with people STUCK in these situations....

however contradictory as my position is...its how i feel....

*shrugs*

Seems like people are mad that people on welfare don't "stay in their lane" fiscally.

You're never going to be able to control what others purchase so why try?

Seems like people are mad that people on welfare don't "stay in their lane" fiscally.

I think tax payers just frustrated with the leniency of what constitutes "public assistance",
 there's people at on time or another (including myself) that has benefited from public assistance.
But then there's those who abuse the system, (i.e $800 coat and Jordans) that would've went towards
something more useful.

Everybody know at least one or two people with a facebook name like "Mike Gucciland-Cheddarboss Kilgore, or "LaShea Trey-Songz Boss %%*!% Minaj"
And we can all agree they're abusing the system, and "free-money" in enabling this lack of motivation.

I'm a student, father, husband and self-employed ...if I don't work my family will feel the effects directly. Even now, I'm  in an a little economic hot water.
Do you know how
mad.gif
I get? My car is down, I'm spending almost $90 a day on cabs it's FREEZING and I see these low-lifes bending corners in scrapers with Auto-Zone spinners
banging Gucci Man "I'm the %@%@" mean mugging me smelling like weed 8am then 6:30pm doing the same thing? ...That's where my tax dollars go, I'm not
being judgmental...but sometimes Republicans have some validity in their claims. Although whites have their own hangups too, some people just rub in your face by showing blatant
lack of respect or motivation.

I think tax payers just frustrated with the leniency of what constitutes "public assistance",
 there's people at on time or another (including myself) that has benefited from public assistance.
But then there's those who abuse the system, (i.e $800 coat and Jordans) that would've went towards
something more useful.

Everybody know at least one or two people with a facebook name like "Mike Gucciland-Cheddarboss Kilgore, or "LaShea Trey-Songz Boss %%*!% Minaj"
And we can all agree they're abusing the system, and "free-money" in enabling this lack of motivation.

I'm a student, father, husband and self-employed ...if I don't work my family will feel the effects directly. Even now, I'm  in an a little economic hot water.
Do you know how
mad.gif
I get? My car is down, I'm spending almost $90 a day on cabs it's FREEZING and I see these low-lifes bending corners in scrapers with Auto-Zone spinners
banging Gucci Man "I'm the %@%@" mean mugging me smelling like weed 8am then 6:30pm doing the same thing? ...That's where my tax dollars go, I'm not
being judgmental...but sometimes Republicans have some validity in their claims. Although whites have their own hangups too, some people just rub in your face by showing blatant
lack of respect or motivation.

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

Thoughts? Anyone grew up or now lives in a "self-reliant" household?

Do you or your family members have resentment for African-Americans that abuse the system?
African-Americans TRUE liberation has only been established for 50 years, since the civil rights movement.

Is our situation different or at a disadvantage compared to immigrants? Do you think some feel public assistance is "reparations"
and take advantage?

How does you of your family respond to African-Americans and public assistance?
(Welfare, Section 8, foodstamps, WIC and medicaid)

Blacks have never been liberated. Yes, they aren't documented as "slaves" per say, but when you make up 12% of the population with 25% living in poverty and on assistance is pretty much the same damn thing. Not only that, this government have used Blacks as political pawns ever since Lincoln. This government has destroyed the morality, purposely but them behind every other race when it comes work experience due to Minimum Wage and Union laws, and exacerbated racial tensions with quotas.

Do Blacks as a whole have more oppurtunity now than in the 40's, 50's and 60's? I would argue NO. Wealthy Blacks? Yes. Look at low income neighborhoods, there are ZERO jobs, and ZERO incentive to do well because of the culture of entitlements for decades. This government institutes their own racial/discrimination laws and then blames its own people and calls them "racists".

The Civil Rights legislation had nothing to do with Blacks when you look at it from a broader scope. It basically tried to phantomly reverse its own racism and co-op private property rights in the process. That was the goal.

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

Thoughts? Anyone grew up or now lives in a "self-reliant" household?

Do you or your family members have resentment for African-Americans that abuse the system?
African-Americans TRUE liberation has only been established for 50 years, since the civil rights movement.

Is our situation different or at a disadvantage compared to immigrants? Do you think some feel public assistance is "reparations"
and take advantage?

How does you of your family respond to African-Americans and public assistance?
(Welfare, Section 8, foodstamps, WIC and medicaid)

Blacks have never been liberated. Yes, they aren't documented as "slaves" per say, but when you make up 12% of the population with 25% living in poverty and on assistance is pretty much the same damn thing. Not only that, this government have used Blacks as political pawns ever since Lincoln. This government has destroyed the morality, purposely but them behind every other race when it comes work experience due to Minimum Wage and Union laws, and exacerbated racial tensions with quotas.

Do Blacks as a whole have more oppurtunity now than in the 40's, 50's and 60's? I would argue NO. Wealthy Blacks? Yes. Look at low income neighborhoods, there are ZERO jobs, and ZERO incentive to do well because of the culture of entitlements for decades. This government institutes their own racial/discrimination laws and then blames its own people and calls them "racists".

The Civil Rights legislation had nothing to do with Blacks when you look at it from a broader scope. It basically tried to phantomly reverse its own racism and co-op private property rights in the process. That was the goal.

So just because you receive some type of help from the government u should walk around looking like a bum?
Really?

roll.gif
tired.gif

So just because you receive some type of help from the government u should walk around looking like a bum?
Really?

roll.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Tony Goalie

Really?

roll.gif
tired.gif
There's necessity vs luxury ...an $800 coat is luxury, when "EMERGENCY CASH ASSISTANCE" is designed to supply you with essentials.....Walmart has a very nice "Faded Glory" clothing line to choose from. Vanity is null and void when you spending someone else money.

Originally Posted by Tony Goalie

Really?

roll.gif
tired.gif
There's necessity vs luxury ...an $800 coat is luxury, when "EMERGENCY CASH ASSISTANCE" is designed to supply you with essentials.....Walmart has a very nice "Faded Glory" clothing line to choose from. Vanity is null and void when you spending someone else money.

Dude is worried about the next man while he struggles.

Look homie. There are things in society few of us agree with but you have to get over it.

With all the complaining you're doing... are you going to stop working and providing for your family or are you going to work harder? You tell me.

Back
Top Bottom