After Wayne, the most prolific, influential and unique HH artist in the last 5 years has been:

roll.gif
@ SHWAP

Chill out fam.

Money's whole style is totally original. The off-key singing and melodic spitting...its like a slowed down, swagged out Bone Thugs X Nate Dogg.

He put out hundreds of joints in a short space of time on some Pac s_.

Had cats like The Game trying to run with the Wave. He really created a unique sound, that a lot of cats are running with right now.

Got dudes talking, dressing and trying to act like him.

pimp.gif

Money's whole style is totally original. The off-key singing and melodic spitting...its like a slowed down, swagged out Bone Thugs X Nate Dogg.

He put out hundreds of joints in a short space of time on some Pac s_.

Had cats like The Game trying to run with the Wave. He really created a unique sound, that a lot of cats are running with right now.

Got dudes talking, dressing and trying to act like him.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

How isn't he?

He is the biggest rap/hip hop star in the world. (Right now,presently)

You gonna disagree with that?

But to answer your question OP, uhhhhh I'd say Kanye or 50

im sorry homie but i still have to disagree. and thats not a reaon that he is the most prolific, influential and unique HH artist in the last 5 years

i still need five valid reasons

im still waiting

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

How isn't he?

He is the biggest rap/hip hop star in the world. (Right now,presently)

You gonna disagree with that?

But to answer your question OP, uhhhhh I'd say Kanye or 50

im sorry homie but i still have to disagree. and thats not a reaon that he is the most prolific, influential and unique HH artist in the last 5 years

i still need five valid reasons

im still waiting

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

"Hell Rell aka  Hell Nah! The B*es see you and say HELL NAH I'm not f****ing with that ugly N"

2uogght.jpg

I think it was Haze who said "why my dude Rell looking like Lenny from the Simpsons."...........
laugh.gif
...still laughing at that

"Hell Rell aka  Hell Nah! The B*es see you and say HELL NAH I'm not f****ing with that ugly N"

2uogght.jpg

I think it was Haze who said "why my dude Rell looking like Lenny from the Simpsons."...........
laugh.gif

i think the wave was pretty regional... idunno

i never heard people here mention max... i hear wiz all the time... but i was seriously expecting u to name somebody in mainstream...

i guess this is just a max appreciation post in disguise... ill add

carry on...

i think the wave was pretty regional... idunno

i never heard people here mention max... i hear wiz all the time... but i was seriously expecting u to name somebody in mainstream...

i guess this is just a max appreciation post in disguise... ill add

carry on...

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

"Hell Rell aka� Hell Nah! The B*es see you and say HELL NAH I'm not f****ing with that ugly N"

2uogght.jpg
250px-Lenny_Leonard.png

laugh.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Taylavell

Biggavell = Pac, BIG, & Jay in 1. The embodiment of all 3 is within this mans soul.
This.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

"Hell Rell aka� Hell Nah! The B*es see you and say HELL NAH I'm not f****ing with that ugly N"

2uogght.jpg
250px-Lenny_Leonard.png

laugh.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Taylavell

Biggavell = Pac, BIG, & Jay in 1. The embodiment of all 3 is within this mans soul.
This.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom