AGAIN? - Baltimore Man Dies From Injuries During Arrest

I'm starting to get annoyed with all the black people running on camera and saying sorry to white folks for the unrest going on. All these Civil Rights era negroes are gonna do is play Amazing Grace and preach love while we keep getting killed.

As far as these protests, Usher said it best. Let it Burn, Let it Burn.
We need malcom 
mean.gif

You wouldn't catch me outside in Baltimore unless I had Chris and Snoop with me, that's for damn sure. Looking like Hamsterdam from The Wire out there

It's funny because I recently had to cover a town hall meeting with local black leaders, activist groups, faculty at an hbcu, and editors of black publications

All unanimously agreed that looting and burning **** down is the stupidest course of action. I'm glad to see that there are people with common sense spearheading the fight for change

I have pretty much the whole town hall meeting tape recorded if anyone wants to listen

so what's yall plan since yall seem to be judging the course of action of the most oppressed group of blacks out here?

I do think blacks need to get economics in order but I'm not mad at what these people are doing.

Everybody has ignored their cries but the second they start looting you got sws and yall special negro out here whining.

These people don't have a pot to piss in but yall judging

My little brother goes to Morgan state is any of this looking to erupt over to that area? We thinking we should have him come home now rather then later just in case it gets real crazy and he can't get out.
This isn't s city wide issue, the media says it's the whole city but it's just part of the west side...Morgan is ova east and it's all good on that side (where I'm at)

Gonna let a few bad folks
Stop u from helping a whole community
Damn I respected firefighters
But if 2 holes(only 2 holes were punched in the line) make u give up on a community
I wouldn't want u to be a fireman in my city

2 holes is too many. The hose pressure is not the same from a fully charged line. Like I said, if there's NO ONE actually in the building then let that s*** burn. I'm not putting my life on the line for a building that belongs to a multi-billion dollar corporation. They can build a brand new one next week. If someone's life was in danger (like actually inside the building) that's a whole different ball game.

The Mayor is taking this L on national television. 

Commissioner Batts getting his fifteen minutes of fame that he didn't get in Oakland way back when. 

Last edited:
so what's yall plan since yall seem to be judging the course of action of the most oppressed group of blacks out here?

I do think blacks need to get economics in order but I'm not mad at what these people are doing.

Everybody has ignored their cries but the second they start looting you got sws and yall special negro out here whining.

Like i said, i have the meeting on tape. If you want to make the dumb *** assumption that none of the people I recorded came from poverty and oppression (when in fact they ALL came from Baltimore-type conditions), be my guest. But do it after you listen to the meeting.

Last edited:

you seem to be the biggest black power civil right leader in these damn forums so you tell me. Whats the plan when the looting and riots are done? When its over what will the white people learn from this course of action? What changes will come (since this isnt the first time this has happened)

waiting for a serious intelligent answer right now

What is all of this really going to solve is the question ? I've seen people on social media condone this act of savagery as if this is the right way to go about changing things. It's bigger than a community and once this blows over let's see if any significant changes occur.

I do think blacks need to get economics
oh, like Black Capitalism? 
laugh.gif

These "Black leaders", "preachers" or "spiritual leaders" are so out of touch, its not even funny.

Riot, no riot, its all a loss really

you seem to be the biggest black power civil right leader in these damn forums so you tell me. Whats the plan when the looting and riots are done? When its over what will the white people learn from this course of action? What changes will come (since this isnt the first time this has happened)

Rioting got changes for ferguson and personally I don't care that folks are rioting. What do I need to explain because what white folks think about my skin color won't make me lose sleep.

I'm not a white supremacist apologists like yall ******. I just want my black folks to start empowering each other and getting our economics in order. Money talks.

But I'll repeat, I don't give no ***** about these riots and these officers getting hurt. This is on the Baltimore police department for not being transparent.

I'm sure the brother from bmore who got killed in NYC is smiling down on this **** going on.

Never seen so many ****** hurt that a check cashing place and a liquor store got looted. :rofl: :rofl:

And I'm not militant. I just love being black and tired of white supremacist

My parents stay in east Baltimore n there good...besides from reading it on here folks have been hitting me up saying it's only west Baltimore

For all of you *****ing about the "rioting"...

What would YOU personally do in their situation?

Yall do realize most of the people involved in the "unsavory behavior" are teenagers?

Dont know what you expect from impoverished children with no guidance. I'm intelligent enough to know this may not be the correct way to resolve anything, but hell, NOTHING has worked so far..literally nothing. So Im not going to sit here and condemn when I dont have the answers either.

Rioting got changes for ferguson and personally I don't care that folks are rioting. What do I need to explain because what white folks think about my skin color won't make me lose sleep.

I'm not a white supremacist apologists like yall ******. I just want my black folks to start empowering each other and getting our economics in order. Money talks.

But I'll repeat, I don't give no ***** about these riots and these officers getting hurt. This is on the Baltimore police department for not being transparent.

I'm sure the brother from bmore who got killed in NYC is smiling down on this **** going on.

Never seen so many ****** hurt that a check cashing place and a liquor store got looted. :rofl: :rofl:

And I'm not militant. I just love being black and tired of white supremacist
Repped
Black and proud
Tired of the WS and SWS

Back
Top Bottom