AGAIN? - Baltimore Man Dies From Injuries During Arrest

True but I think it has to be organized and on a larger scale. Looting and rioting for a few days isn't doing anything
This as well... if you don't have a purpose then you aren't going to achieve anything and burnout in the process

Y'all ************* care more about the looting than the police picking ****** off one by one.

This is stupid.

Why tear up your own neighborhood? Its like getting mad cause your neighbor's dog crapped on your lawn and you go in your house and tear it up as the neighbor stands in his lawn and watch.

NO ONE CARES BUT THE PEOPLE YOU LIVE WITH WHEN YOU TEAR UP YOUR HOUSE.

People protested peacefully for days, nobody cared.

There were a number of (mostly white) Os fans heckling protestors over the weekend...still nobody cared.

But NOW everyone gives a damn? Hilarious

I wish when these other individuals tear up blocks after their sports team wins/loses there was such a quick response to condem and call them savages.

Bruh watching this riot live on CNN , smh some people have no since
It's sad man
But then again
If this was going on in another country
So many people would be saying good for them standing up
And people in Washington would be condemning the police force and the country
And the "rioters" would be deemed as heroes
Funny how when blacks do it here it's seen negatively :smh:

Y'all ************* care more about the looting than the police picking ****** off one by one.

There were a number of (mostly white) Os fans heckling protestors over the weekend...still nobody cared.

I wish when these other individuals tear up blocks after their sports team wins/loses there was such a quick response to condem and call them savages.
They aint tryna hear it.

THANK YOU...I mentioned fans heckling protestors and that fool DH1 or w/e his name was saying I was lying :lol:

Bunch of ***** man

***** annoy the **** outta me

Last edited:

both of these....poor black people getting ished on constantly and no one gives a damn
mean.gif
 ...like they should just get over it 
mean.gif

Last edited:
This is why I try not to even post on NT anymore.

Dudes stay acting like the white man is always right and we should lick their boots 24/7.

**** is shameful.
mean.gif

The focus isn't even on the fact that the POLICE.....The very people that are put in power to protect and serve the community, are killing Black people and getting away with it. I understand rioting instantly isn't going to change the established institution built on the destruction of black people instantly, but it will get their attention and hopefully be the spark in some minds for change. They want us to be docile and peaceful, they'll hate us either way. Can't say I'm for rioting, but I understand and can't knock it. I'd much prefer the riots to be at all the places they deny us...all the places they exploit us...the places they kill us. But I understand.

It's crazy. The Police protected downtown and the white patrons of the O's game...but gladly stood there and watched the avenue burn.

Glad the O's game got shut down.

Last edited:
I always thought the army wasn't allowed to fire against U.S. citizens on our soil or something
Why is it the national guard always getting called
Please enlighten me if I'm wrong

heard they are blocking media...I can't find any live streams...the people I follow on Twitter are complaining about not getting service and some of their tweets and vids aren't going out...

What if sure is pregnant
View media item 1510214

I always thought the army wasn't allowed to fire against U.S. citizens on our soil or something
Why is it the national guard always getting called
Please enlighten me if I'm wrong

In a state of emergency national guard can be activated in civil cases. Just not active duty

Don't even rock with Jamal Bryant..but what he just said was the truth.

"We look at the riot, but not the root."

Old soft aaa nnnnn crying about rioting.  

"We shall have our manhood. We shall have it or the earth will be leveled by our attempts to gain it" - Eldridge Cleever

Back
Top Bottom