AGAIN? - Baltimore Man Dies From Injuries During Arrest

I always thought the army wasn't allowed to fire against U.S. citizens on our soil or something
Why is it the national guard always getting called
Please enlighten me if I'm wrong

In a state of emergency national guard can be activated in civil cases. Just not active duty
But I thought the suppose to defend not attack
Wasn't he national guard also shooting people in ferguson during the riots
Shouldn't the national guard try to protxt everyone involved
Seems like the only get called to go against the rioters

Farrakhan is a respected dude
Why doesn't he come out
U know how many people would back him and listen to dude
U rather him speak on stuff than sharpton

Who the hell is that dude with the white sign that's laying on the ground as people behind him throwing stuff :lol:

I hate to say it, but it seems like, what's shown on TV, that places within the black community are the ones that are always ransacked and looted during riots. Rarely the upscale, nice stores are shown to be or even attempted to be looted.

What people fail to realize is that this is still fairly mild. If black folk REALLY got pissed off and REALLY got organized this **** could be 100x worse.

Reactions: ct3
They got dudes cutting holes in the hose while the firefighters are trying to put the fire out at the CVS. Me being a firefighter myself, if dudes cutting holes in the hose line I'm not working. I'll be like, "Aye Chief, I'm out. Let this s*** burn." As long as there's nobody in the store the risk vs. reward is too much. Let the CVS burn to the ground and just make sure it doesn't spread to other buildings.

I think that's the only reason police make a line
So they don't go past their neighborhood
Into the good areas

I hate to say it, but it seems like, what's shown on TV, that places within the black community are the ones that are always ransacked and looted during riots. Rarely the upscale, nice stores are shown to be or even attempted to be looted.

Oppressed people are suppose to just get in their cars and drive to the white part of town?

They got dudes cutting holes in the hose while the firefighters are trying to put the fire out at the CVS. Me being a firefighter myself, if dudes cutting holes in the hose line I'm not working. I'll be like, "Aye Chief, I'm out. Let this s*** burn." As long as there's nobody in the store the risk vs. reward is too much. Let the CVS burn to the ground and just make sure it doesn't spread to other buildings.

You sad?

My little brother goes to Morgan state is any of this looking to erupt over to that area? We thinking we should have him come home now rather then later just in case it gets real crazy and he can't get out.

Because the police protect those areas and would gun down people if they tried.

It doesnt seem ironic to you that the Police made zero effort to protect these check cashing/liquor stores, but they blocked off downtown in a hurry?

Police aint nothing but property protectors they could give a damn about the inner city stores or people.

nah man.. police would open fire immediately if they rioted the people with an actual say and importance within the community. 

Gonna let a few bad folks
Stop u from helping a whole community
Damn I respected firefighters
But if 2 holes(only 2 holes were punched in the line) make u give up on a community
I wouldn't want u to be a fireman in my city

Pains me to see this going on. Not a MD resident, but I LOVE Baltimore. I'm up there quite frequently. However, it's a shame as to what's transpiring. There is NO plausible reason someone can give me about FG's cause of death. Forget what his history was...he should still be alive.

This situation here is unlike Ferguson, IMO. Some of the people rioting have nothing. They will be most likely willing to die over this...or even take bodies with them. Parts of Baltimore are unlike anything that you can fathom. This is why the whole bloods/BGF/crips/etc. alliance is so scary.

I just don't even know how this situation will cease. This is a complete powder keg that's within a moment of blowing.

Don't care where their looting... I just think we could use that effort to think more effectively... nobody cares that we're outside protesting, tired of moral victories. Outside marching for what? should be behind closed doors conspiring. Bet if they woke up tommorrow to no one protesting I bet they would be scared as hell. Need to put all this Civil rights stuff behind us and come together period

My little brother goes to Morgan state is any of this looking to erupt over to that area? We thinking we should have him come home now rather then later just in case it gets real crazy and he can't get out.

Naw, I'm from that area. It's business as usual ova east.

laugh.gif
 bruh.

I'm starting to get annoyed with all the black people running on camera and saying sorry to white folks for the unrest going on. All these Civil Rights era negroes are gonna do is play Amazing Grace and preach forgiveness while we keep getting killed. They expect us to listen to them when They have utterly failed us in the younger generation by accepting symbolic gestures like alleged integration while not building anything. **** what they have to say.

As far as these protests, Usher said it best. Let it Burn, Let it Burn.

Last edited:
It's funny because I recently had to cover a town hall meeting with local black leaders, activist groups, faculty at an hbcu, and editors of black publications

All unanimously agreed that looting and burning **** down is the stupidest course of action. I'm glad to see that there are people with common sense spearheading the fight for change

I have pretty much the whole town hall meeting tape recorded if anyone wants to listen

I'm starting to get annoyed with all the black people running on camera and saying sorry to white folks for the unrest going on. All these Civil Rights era negroes are gonna do is play Amazing Grace and preach love while we keep getting killed.

As far as these protests, Usher said it best. Let it Burn, Let it Burn.

They apologizing to massa...that's all them ***** know how to do

Back
Top Bottom