AGAIN? - Baltimore Man Dies From Injuries During Arrest

b9gey.gif

Good ole' boy didn't need to use those props. His message would have been much better articulated without the use of fried chicken and grape soda. SMFH.

No matter, people shoul never say "f America". That's just uncalled for. You don't like this country, the borders wide open. #byefelicia

Last edited:
Good ole' boy didn't need to use those props. His message would have been much better articulated without the use of fried chicken and grape soda. SMFH.

No matter, people shoul never say "f America". That's just uncalled for. You don't like this country, the borders wide open. #byefelicia

Idk if you're a white **** or a black **** but one thing I know is you're one regardless of color

This is on Baltimore police...you don't charge the officers who killed this dude in one of the most oppressed inner cities in America.

Looting ain't my thing but I ain't judging. City been ignoring the community for decades

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] I pay my taxes jus like you cuz. **** america

Has the BPD even offered up an explanation of what happened while the guy was in custody? If not, thats all you need to know

AyyxL.gif

How many of these before enough is enough? Real talk and yall do know its way more of this going on everyday. These are just select cases that were captured, smh. Who should we get to sing the hook to a song rapped by common on this situation, john legend?

Too many Caesars, not enough Koba's!

#Trained

There were black people who fought and died to keep slavery legal, his c_ _nery doesn't shake me, it needs some help, tbh.

They got downtown on lockdown right now ...the police just letting em mess up their own area ova west n they don't even see know what's really happening :smh:

own area was the dumps before this so let 'em raid an insured CVS and check cashing place......Checking cashing places are a detriment to the community anyway 

They got downtown on lockdown right now ...the police just letting em mess up their own area ova west n they don't even see know what's really happening :smh:

That's what I was about to say. I'm watching CNN and one of the reporters keep saying, "Why aren't the police coming in to do anything to stop them from looting". The cops are letting them f'up there own community that's why. They're like, "f'up your own community, you're not touching downtown."

Back
Top Bottom