AGAIN? - Baltimore Man Dies From Injuries During Arrest

That's what I was about to say. I'm watching CNN and one of the reporters keep saying, "Why aren't the police coming in to do anything to stop them from looting". The cops are letting them f'up there own community that's why. They're like, "f'up your own community, you're not touching downtown."
exactly and thats what folks always fail to realize

What does looting solve or represent besides showing what people think you already are

Last edited:

That's what I was about to say. I'm watching CNN and one of the reporters keep saying, "Why aren't the police coming in to do anything to stop them from looting". The cops are letting them f'up there own community that's why. They're like, "f'up your own community, you're not touching downtown."
exactly and thats what folks always fail to realize

What does looting solve or represent besides showing what people think you already are
so if they think that already then why is your *** crying about them looting?

yall ****** scared Becky at work is gonna side eye you tuesday morning?

Last edited:
I don't see how looting a cvs and setting it on fire is ok because it's insured. It's still wrong. Everything that's been going on from both sides (aside from the actual protests) is wrong. I feel for the family.

Last edited:
:rofl:

So because someone thinks you're a criminal you should act like one, but on the other hand you want to be treated like you arent one

Seems logical

Last edited:
For the last time **** giving off impressions at this time. America showed it's impression of black people. It was in the OG constitution, a lot of people in this country don't think we deserve life, It's on display weekly on the news. We even have live action Bodycameras for expert Analysis. Every week America is airing an episode of " Put A Bullet in a black boy". It's clear as **** that looting isn't the difference on how we'll get treated.

For damn near two years now black people have been watching cops slaughter us on National TV & in the Media. It's been going down in the neighborhoods, but now white America see's it too. EVERY time we marched, we prayed, we wrote think pieces, we pleaded, we pointed out inaccuricies/lies, We tried to change Minds.

And Alas it gets more and more blatant everytime, The youth of this world is really ****** annoyed, and real energetic

we've already tried the peaceful non-violent approach plenty of times and look where we are today. Something needs to change. 

I'm not one for anarchy so I don't agree.

But if the purpose was real change, looting and burning down a cvs is nothing. Gotta think a lot bigger to start a revolution

I'm cool with the looting jus wish they would have brought it downtown or to there neighborhoods ...no real reason to further **** up where ur lay your head that ain't sendin them people's no message they could care less

I'm not cool with the looting and police car destruction stop playing and go right for the enemy directly not indirectly. They didn't kill this kid's xbox they killed him!

For the last time **** giving off impressions at this time. America showed it's impression of black people. It was in the OG constitution, a lot of people in this country don't think we deserve life, It's on display weekly on the news. We even have live action Bodycameras for expert Analysis. Every week America is airing an episode of " Put A Bullet in a black boy". It's clear as **** that looting isn't the difference on how we'll get treated.

For damn near two years now black people have been watching cops slaughter us on National TV & in the Media. It's been going down in the neighborhoods, but now white America see's it too. EVERY time we marched, we prayed, we wrote think pieces, we pleaded, we pointed out inaccuricies/lies, We tried to change Minds.

And Alas it gets more and more blatant everytime, The youth of this world is really ****** annoyed, and real energetic

Well said

And this quiise guy is a clown...WS been getting away with killing blacks for centuries. Looters ain't making me more of a ****** in their eyes then im already am.

They not apologetic for killing us so I'm not apologetic about some damn looters. Check inner city Baltimore history and these people have a right to react the way they are.

This is just sad....plain sad..police been actin a foo since the beginning of time...fact of the matter is...its steps to this...goverment aint gonna turn around tomorrow and be lik ok ok ok yall was rite..goverment gonna go home sleep in they comfy beds...hop on their comfy xbox 1 and eat the big piece...Jay said it best..goverment f goverment ninjas politic themselves...translation for the situation...stop bsing throwing stuff at the police...huddle and formualte a plan...messin up your neighborhoods...doin the developor's jobs for them...they jus gonna wait til it fizzles out and boom 2018..its all rebuilt and rent moved up and mister rock throwers moved out...jus my opinion...

But if the purpose was real change, looting and burning down a cvs is nothing. Gotta think a lot bigger to start a revolution
A revolution isn't possible without violence homie.

This is just sad....plain sad..police been actin a foo since the beginning of time...fact of the matter is...its steps to this...goverment aint gonna turn around tomorrow and be lik ok ok ok yall was rite..goverment gonna go home sleep in they comfy beds...hop on their comfy xbox 1 and eat the big piece...Jay said it best..goverment f goverment ninjas politic themselves...translation for the situation...stop bsing throwing stuff at the police...huddle and formualte a plan...messin up your neighborhoods...doin the developor's jobs for them...they jus gonna wait til it fizzles out and boom 2018..its all rebuilt and rent moved up and mister rock throwers moved out...jus my opinion...

Nah dudes would rather throw rocks at stuff

I am not blinking an eye what is going on down there, but I agree, if I am angry about something, I'm not going to leave my house to go burn down someone's business. I'm just going to try to be smart/logical about it

Not mad at them for rioting, just think we could focus that energy towards better things

Back
Top Bottom