AGAIN? - Baltimore Man Dies From Injuries During Arrest

pimp.gif

I wish we could neg on here

You guys are truly critizing Obama for saying "a handful of criminals and thugs tore up the place"???

Get over yourselves and consider context!

I'm well aware that thug is the new code word for__

But how can a few of you lump Obama with the group of ppl that have started using that as a code word? What's your logic and reasoning?

You prefer he went old school called them hoodlums, lawbreakers, which would have been fine. But still those kids were still acting like criminals and thugs. What should we call them? It wasn't equalivant to the N word in this case imo
Obama has continually showed he aint gonna stand up for us black folks
and call a spade a spade.
And point out the racist and unfair **** in this country
He dodges and refuses to speak on it
And **** Michelle Obama speaks more about it than him
Peep her black girls rock speech a few weeks ago :pimp:
But Obama
Pssssssh
He shuck and jive with the best of EM.
We wasn't thugs when he was using hip hop and
slang to get us to vote for him

Last edited:
You guys are truly critizing Obama for saying "a handful of criminals and thugs tore up the place"???

But how can a few of you lump Obama with the group of ppl that have started using that as a code word? What's your logic and reasoning?

You prefer he went old school called them hoodlums, lawbreakers, which would have been fine. But still those kids were still acting like criminals and thugs. What should we call them? It wasn't equalivant to the N word in this case imo
But Obama
Pssssssh

You can't be serious now bruh. Please tell me you trolling? Obama not for us?? Word since when? He hasn't said nutin? Since when???

Again it's people out there peacefully protesting and doing what they got to do. I'm all for disobedience. I'm all for doing the opposite of what they tell you to do when they try to control how they are protesting but I'm not about to sugarcoat the actions of those handful of ppl that were committing criminal acts.

We need to call them what they were and shift the focus back to the police killing us!!! It makes no difference what we call them because them destroying property is small scale to cops gunning us down.

This is the President we're talking about. He knew EXACTLY how it would be interpreted and he still said it. It was also a prepared speech so a conscious decision was made to say it.

I'm watching CNN right now and this is now a "thing". The use of the word is being debated. Every news outlet ran the Obama story using "thug" in the headline.

Again...you would think the way that word is tossed around in such a tense racial climate...that he and his staff would have chosen their words a little differently.

You really don't think that adminstration didn't know how it was going to be received?

There's a former Obama staffer on CNN right now saying he would have advised him not to say that.

Last edited:
I mean do Yall really think Obama just gets up and freestyles his speeches? He has an entire village telling him what to wear, say, do, look at, when to smile, ect. The president is just a spokesmen for the government. He's not there calling shots

If president Obama said something negative about the polic, Reps would have a cow...

You know he can't do that.
So he says something about blacks being thugs instead
eyes.gif
He said something about looters being thugs.
He also said the cops been killing people for decades and nothings been done but most of the media is acting like this is a new phenomenon, but ignore that to harp on him using "thug"

Last edited:

But Obama
Pssssssh

You can't be serious now bruh. Please tell me you trolling? Obama not for us?? Word since when? He hasn't said nutin? Since when???

Again it's people out there peacefully protesting and doing what they got to do. I'm all for disobedience. I'm all for doing the opposite of what they tell you to do when they try to control how they are protesting but I'm not about to sugarcoat the actions of those handful of ppl that were committing criminal acts.

We need to call them what they were and shift the focus back to the police killing us!!! It makes no difference what we call them because them destroying property is small scale to cops gunning us down.
How come these cops that shoot unarmed black men aren't called thugs or murderers
People continue to call them cops or ex cops
Why is it anything black folks do seemed bad we get called thugs

I mean do Yall really think Obama just gets up and freestyles his speeches? He has an entire village telling him what to wear, say, do, look at, when to smile, ect. The president is just a spokesmen for the government. He's not there calling shots

I just said that.

Everything the president says is prepared. Which makes it even more alarming.

Someone WROTE that for him to say.

Obama is always safe when it comes to racism in this country. He'll touch on it but he won't go to deep. With all the **** that's been happening the past 3 years he should be going harder but he won't. I got respect for him but it's real disappointing.

So he says something about blacks being thugs instead :rolleyes
because blacks arent hispanic,gay, asian or the police (all other groups have POWER WEALTH AND INFLUENCE)
if youre labeled anti cop,anti gay, anti sementic,etc youre in trouble.

Pretty much. He goes all in for gay rights and other **** but when it comes to black people he's real half *** about it.

Last edited:

But Obama
Pssssssh

How come these cops that shoot unarmed black men aren't called thugs or murderers
People continue to call them cops or ex cops
Why is it anything black folks do seemed bad we get called thugs

Thug=N_

Seems like since Trayvon Martin's death that word has been used in place of n_ just like animal used to be, even here on NT

Obama is always safe when it comes to racism in this country. He'll touch on it but he won't go to deep. With all the **** that's been happening the past 3 years he should be going harder but he won't. I got respect for him but it's real disappointing.

So he says something about blacks being thugs instead :rolleyes
because blacks arent hispanic,gay, asian or the police (all other groups have POWER WEALTH AND INFLUENCE)
if youre labeled anti cop,anti gay, anti sementic,etc youre in trouble.

Pretty much. He goes all in for gay rights and other **** but when it comes to black people he's real half *** about it.
Maybe because he Only half black :lol:

Thug=N_

Seems like since Trayvon Martin's death that word has been used in place of n_ just like animal used to be, even here on NT
The word has become like a product now. A brand...only applicable to ONE demographic. We even saw it spill over into something as meaningless as sports w/ Richard Sherman last year.

Back
Top Bottom