Agent: Michael Crabtree will re-enter the Draft (SF 2009 1st round pick) !?!?!

he got the strongest arm in College. so he gonna get a look prolly late, but his accuracy has got to improve.

He was at Elite 11 camp couple weeks ago, and let go a 78 yard bomb (
eek.gif
) in a long distance throw off

Basically.

Accuracy and decision making.

Because the raw, athletic/physical talent is there.

sick.gif
@ 78 yards though.

Jeez.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by Deuce King

If Crabtree wants to do that, oh well #%@@ him. We don't need him anyway.
You know damn well you don't believe that.
laugh.gif

Seeing how a receiver for all intense purposes is only a good as the quarterback he has at the time (Alex Smith in this case), again YES WE DON'T NEED HIM.

i was wondering,can he sign with another team right now if he was offered a deal? or can he only sign with the team that drafted him?

Benn > Bryant....strictly Big 10 bias so flame if you so choose...
laugh.gif

As for this:
Atheletes Wide receivers are ungrateful divas nowadays. Getting disgusting
smh.gif

Fixed.

Originally Posted by frankthekingdtx

i was wondering,can he sign with another team right now if he was offered a deal? or can he only sign with the team that drafted him?

no, if he doest sign by the set datem he goes back into the draft pool for next yr

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by frankthekingdtx

no, if he doest sign by the set datem he goes back into the draft pool for next yr
Yep. But if this dude is a bust
eek.gif
roll.gif
OMG he'll be on suicide watch. Oh and for people in the know. When ESPN orothers say his mouth dropped him some picks, what exactly can one say to fall like this?

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

Why wouldnt the 49ers get the pick back? Didnt Tampa Bay (i think) get a compensatory 1st rounder for Bo Jackson?

nope. the niners would just have a wasted pick in the 2008 draft if crabtree really decides to just re-enter the draft in 2010.

there's no compensatory picks for failing to sign a player. that's why the texans traded drew henson [their 2003 6th round pick that they never signed]to the cowboys not very long before the 2004 nfl draft. had drew henson not been traded to and signed by the cowboys, then his rights would have beenre-entered into the 2004 nfl draft with the texans getting nothing but a wasted pick.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

]Yep. But if this dude is a bust
eek.gif
roll.gif
OMG he'll be on suicide watch. Oh and for people in the know. When ESPN or others say his mouth dropped him some picks, what exactly can one say to fall like this?
Fall like what? He fell from Top 5 to #10 after having ankle surgery late in the process and not working out for teams before the draft..

Originally Posted by Gmills23

Originally Posted by jose cansec0

For now, the guy who is regarded as likely to be the first wideout (and possibly the first overall pick) is Illinois junior Arrelious Benn.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

*waits for one these so called "respected" NT football analysts to start up the hype train on some" ohhh i've been scouting him since he was a 6th grader in maryland"*
laugh.gif

IDK if that was sarcasm or not, but everyone in the DMV has been known about him

I'm not gonna lie I do not recognize his name at all
laugh.gif
And I watched a ton of CFB and like...at least 3 Illinois games last year. Maybe mymemory is just foggy, I remember Illinois having a good WR but I never heard his name mentioned once last year.

Also, I wouldn't be at all surprised if Morgan does better than Crabtree. For one he seems to have a better attitude and work ethic. Secondly he is MADtalented. If he had played at any place besides Virginia Tech he would have gone in the 2nd round. I saw him play in person the last two years he was here andhe would have had at least 12 TD each year if the QB just got him the damn ball. He was wide #@% open all the time and Glennon would either not see him or justnot get him the ball. People always talked about Eddie Royal while they were here but I've always said Morgan has more physical talent.

^You were not paying attention when you watched the IL games. Benn is a monster. In regards to the news, Crabtree sitting out this year would be the worstdecision he could make.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

he got the strongest arm in College. so he gonna get a look prolly late, but his accuracy has got to improve.

He was at Elite 11 camp couple weeks ago, and let go a 78 yard bomb (
eek.gif
) in a long distance throw off
Our 2nd string QB can throw further than that.

And Dez ain't nowhere near a top 3 pick. He'll be the 2nd or 3rd WR taken......he's nice....but don't let all that NT hype fool you. NT has amuch higher opinion of him than NFL teams.
laugh.gif

His advisor who made this statement is his cousin. Being an athlete with money + money hungry family members = disaster waiting to happen. Crabtree isn'tthat stupid. I mean he can't put together a coherent sentence but he's not going to turn that down unless the fam is putting that bug in his ear. Thenagain some athletes are stupid enough to turn down a nice fat contract because of their ego.

Back
Top Bottom