Air Carnivores in summer 2010

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

both

THANKS,BIG HOMIE. NOW, I JUST GOTTA WAIT FOR 'EM TO DROP OUT HERE IN H-TOWN. AND YA BOY IS DEFINITELY READY!
pimp.gif
HOLLA... CED B.

Yea they on the bay now, this is the week... 

Edit: Hold up, footlockers got shipment????

no problem, letme kno how much u scoop 4? most stores I asked said their shipment should be around thrus/fri

yep these are out over here at roosevelt field mall in LI.....

Didnt cop tho.

To the folks that scooped already, how are these running? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I'm guessing true to size? 

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

These run big IMO, I went a half size down.. Retail is $115- Copped from Footlocker
I heard they run small, damn!  I was sopose to get mines today and got caught up in some bs on my way up there. I wont be able to pick up till 2morrow but my dude is getting my pair when he gets his so I don't even know how these really fit. Everybody foot different. What size you wear RL? im trying to get a idea on what size I should get, I wear a 10 so you think I should do the 9.5?

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

These run big IMO, I went a half size down.. Retail is $115- Copped from Footlocker
pimp.gif

i cant wait to get my pair.....imma get on my grind tomorrow

budget crunch but these shall be added to the trainer arsenal.... eventually. I dont even have to see them in person for them to get my stamp of approval.

Originally Posted by Qujamerican

Originally Posted by iHust1e

yep these are out over here at roosevelt field mall in LI.....

Didnt cop tho.

which store???? and whats the price?
FSR at Footlocker.

Tag said $115.

Might go back and cop in the morning. Still on the fence.

I wear a sz11, I went down to a 10.5 for these. The 10.5 is still roomy, remember these have no laces, just the sock youre slipping your foot into  

No I didn't see any kids sizes but that would be ill. 

Got damn. I've been calling damn near everywhere in Chicago & everyone is saying no they don't have them.

And I wear a 6.5y.

Back
Top Bottom