Air Carnivores in summer 2010

Thanks!! and no problem fellas....

THESE FIT A 1/2 SZ TO FULL SIZE BIG - PLEASE KEEP THIS IN MIND

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Damn you guys are getting me hype!! I pre-ordered my pairs but they will be in thursday 

i guess nobody trys on shoes before they spend their money anymore. But i went to go cop these today my local mom and pop shops didnt have em one of em on Jerome ave in the bx said they were a footlocker exclusive but that sounds like bs then i went to some spots saying they expect their shipments sometime this week. The i head to footlocker and i asked them if they had any air carnivores the manager is like whats that
smh.gif
then before i leave i see them on display i told him he should be demoted for being a manager and not knowing his products. Anyway all the ftl's uptown bx tellin me they got em instock but i gotta wait until the actual release

Originally Posted by ItsJaloppyDummy

i guess nobody trys on shoes before they spend their money anymore. But i went to go cop these today my local mom and pop shops didnt have em one of em on Jerome ave in the bx said they were a footlocker exclusive but that sounds like bs then i went to some spots saying they expect their shipments sometime this week. The i head to footlocker and i asked them if they had any air carnivores the manager is like whats that
smh.gif
then before i leave i see them on display i told him he should be demoted for being a manager and not knowing his products. Anyway all the ftl's uptown bx tellin me they got em instock but i gotta wait until the actual release
I would if I could.  But since I don't live in the US, I'm left with asking fellow NTers their opinions on sizing and going from there.  
I kinda remember the OG's to run slightly big and if anything, have a rather roomy toebox.  So I guess it might be the same for these... Thanks RL.

Yeah, I'd figure they'd run a little big. The way they shaped the toebox on this reminded me alot of the trainer max's that dropped a few years ago, and those definitely ran a half-size big.

They kept the little OG details... like the "X" Cross Training logo on the midsole and the camo on the heel.  Nice touch.

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Really tho...wit the louis bag bahind it my G?
smh.gif
just flagrant
laugh.gif
...good looks on the closeup tho

hahahahah tried to get a close up, my bad playa, thats my work bag
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Really tho...wit the louis bag bahind it my G?
smh.gif
just flagrant
laugh.gif
...good looks on the closeup tho

hahahahah tried to get a close up, my bad playa, thats my work bag
glasses.gif

even worse
laugh.gif
nah but that pic is a perfect depiction of how a retro release should be done...with subtle details that keep the older heads happy and lining up for more and apparently good quality and craftsmanship...i can't wait to get my pair(s)

JUST SCOOPED UP MY SZ.13 FROM MY SPOT OUT HERE IN H-TOWN. NEEDLESS TO SAY,YA BOY IS PLEASED WIT' THIS RELEASE....CLASSICS!
smokin.gif
PICS ON THE WAY. HOLLA...

CED B.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

They kept the little OG details... like the "X" Cross Training logo on the midsole and the camo on the heel.  Nice touch.
those little details are such "who cares" moments when they go missing from a retro, but when they get them right, they should be celebrated.

Once in a decade retro right here.. One of the most complex uppers and colorways and material usage shoes and they don't disappoint. This sets a whole new standard for the ones they do mess up on. The most simple ones are the ones done wrong.

Smh I hit up 2 fl's today and they both told me they can't sell before rd.....but if anyone can cop from fl now that coupon that's out now the $30 off $100 joint is a go on these

Sloane Kettering wrote
even worse
laugh.gif
nah but that pic is a perfect depiction of how a retro release should be done...with subtle details that keep the older heads happy and lining up for more and apparently good quality and craftsmanship...i can't wait to get my pair(s)

EXACTLY- im very happy with this retro.... APPRECIATED

Can that FTL discount be used in store???

i need these, still do not see these in NYC stores, roosevelt field ftlkr said they sold out smdh!

stores are holding back for the RD? dont they know cross trainers barely sell. If people want them, SELL the crap out of them right away.

If any of yall looking for em

Hit up PackerShoes in Teaneck, NJ.. they got the Oxidized Green/Purple Colorway there.. not sure about sizes but give em a call

Originally Posted by Qujamerican

roosevelt field ftlkr said they sold out smdh!
which doesn't mean much don't put too much stock into that they probably will get another shipment before release date.....but i didn't see them on Jamaica ave at any of the M&P's or footlocker...then again that footlocker is kinda buns
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom