Air Carnivores in summer 2010

For some reason I don't believe Roosevelt field sold out.. average person despises these shoes, they just dont wanna put them out... I'll double when they hit outlets

Sloane.....that's 1 of the 2 fl's I hit up today.....they got there shipment in but just not sellin them till rd

Agreed RL.
It's a little hard for me to believe that THESE sold out.They look +%*@@%% beautiful in those pics too btw.

Originally Posted by icopjordans82

Sloane.....that's 1 of the 2 fl's I hit up today.....they got there shipment in but just not sellin them till rd

nah i figured that...i didnt bother to ask...once i didnt see them on display, i figured i woulda got that line from them
smh.gif
...good looks tho on the heads up

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by Qujamerican

roosevelt field ftlkr said they sold out smdh!
which doesn't mean much don't put too much stock into that they probably will get another shipment before release date.....but i didn't see them on Jamaica ave at any of the M&P's or footlocker...then again that footlocker is kinda buns
ohwell.gif

footlocker on da ave have em but they wont let go until release date, yea i hit up a few mom and pop stores aswell they pretty much said check back by thrus or fri.......so i just guess ima b patient and cop on release if not by fri
tired.gif

i need these, still do not see these in NYC stores, roosevelt field ftlkr said they sold out smdh!

eek.gif
eek.gif

They sold out????

I swear they had a FSW as of Monday night....

And they were on display RL Treyce...they were up front and on the wall. Ill stop by after work tomorrow and snap a pic if there still up. That ridiculous if they really sold out!

Originally Posted by icopjordans82

Smh I hit up 2 fl's today and they both told me they can't sell before rd.....but if anyone can cop from fl now that coupon that's out now the $30 off $100 joint is a go on these
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

my bro just passed thru and he saw them on display, i hate when associates dont know what merchandise they have!! Roosevelt field mall have em

Originally Posted by iHust1e

i need these, still do not see these in NYC stores, roosevelt field ftlkr said they sold out smdh!

eek.gif
eek.gif

They sold out????

I swear they had a FSW as of Monday night....

And they were on display RL Treyce...they were up front and on the wall. Ill stop by after work tomorrow and snap a pic if there still up. That ridiculous if they really sold out!

Wuts good iHust1e

Do you know if FTA got them to
nerd.gif

Anybody in here from Dallas / Ft Worth seen these here yet?

I could not find the Bo Jacksons when they released here.  Nobody knew what I was talking about and that was a shoe that had commercials.  Finding anyone who knows about this shoe is gonna be difficult.

Originally Posted by ed2trey

will these be hitting eastbay?
Unfortunately, we will not be receiving these shoes.  I was not able to find any information about the Light Zen Grey/Black/Oxidized Green or the Varsity Red/White/Black colorways in our system. 
frown.gif

EastbayRep - Ray

Y'all can phone order from Packers in Teaneck, New Jersey. That's what I did. The phone number is (201) 837-2022.

$100 is a good look

OR using the FL $30 off coupon, that works too.. seems they aren't excluded

Back
Top Bottom