Air Carnivores in summer 2010

I feel what he saying dudes do have a tendency to wear sneakers and not wear them properly which for sneaker heads is a disgrace! Thats why guys look at sneakers and say those are wack!! cause dudes arent doing them right! I saw a dudes wearing copper foamposites with all types of crazy colors. Certain sneakers just has to be worn with outfits, any real sneakerhead knows what u are saying no need to keep explaining to cats that say they are sneakerheads but are really buying sneakers in an excess but gear is lame.

funny stuff. I agree with eyes of hazel. Let the shoes do the talking. we're talking about one of the craziest looking and designed shoes by Nike EVER, in the way that it looks and is presented. Is that not enough? I cant imagine what happens when a basic colorway comes out. i think their heads may explode. "what matches with black and white?"
laugh.gif

Must be an regional thing. Matching Polos have been played for years around these parts.

Matchy-matchy with something as wild as the Carnivore is a no-no for me but as you stated everyone is different. IMO, a matching purp/green/blk fitted is border-line OD for the Carnivores.

White tee matches everything. It especially tones down an outfit that could get way out of control. For example, copper foams, volt griffeys, carnivores etc. Plain white tee, denim, carnivores TUCKED INTO the jean cuff is all you need.

Fishing for compliments from dudes is AYO. No justifying that. Classic beast mentality.

See this is what I'm talking about with the feminization of men. Everything men do is to get women. What is a dude going to give me? A head nod, a pound? LOL I don't dress for men. I don't need dudes to build up my self esteem. If you wear cologne, is that for men? Do you want a guy to say, gee, you smell nice? You get a haircut, is that for men too? I don't care what another guy has on. If he's dressed wack or whatever, how does it affect me? That just scores more points for me. You can go out looking like Pig Pen smelling like sweaty balls on a 110 degree day as long as you aren't around me.

I don't buy sneakers for the next man according to what he likes, and I sure as heck don't dress for the next man. If a dude doesn't like what you have on, is it going to hurt your feelings? Nobodies Ralph Lauren anyway, so it's not like their opinion about fashion even means #!##.

If I dressed according to those standards, I would have never have gotten the Carnivores in 93's. Someone is always going to dislike you for some reason or another.

The last 4 posts had substance. Many ppl get the far out shoes and u c them in a white t EVERYDAY. Wack. As I stated I get dressed for self. Not for a wfie/females.
@Heelntoe those were same pairs I was thinkin ironically. I have all 3 and more often than not I white T it out w them, Carnivores haven't been worn yet although. I have a royal champ crewneck ill break out w volt griffs but other than tht nothn crazy.

Dressing is part of your region also so I can't speak for everybdy. I c so many dude one here w CAMO SHORTS AND COPPER FOAMS AND THAT PENNY CREWNECK. ...looks so tacky. Get khaki shorts and you will b good. Or ppl w them FUGAZI GALAXY BLACK WITH DOO DOO BROWN STRIPES polo shirt. Tht is the worst shirt I've ever seen.

@Magic - I feel u but like I stated. I get dressed for self. Nobdy else. Sneakers and cologne/hair cuts r totally different phases of your outfit. Those r the furnishing of it so for a dude to speak on those is a little over the top.

A lot of ppl have mad kicks and rock white t's all day, my dude does tht, and he evn told me one day "I'm not competing wit you if u wear ur coppers and ur worth every penny shirt" though that shirt is SPECIFICALLY for those kicks, I do know he atleast wishes he had more than a black T for those. whoever said white Ts tone fits dwn def is right bout that. But you gonna c so many ppl make a fool of these carnivores cuz they not gonna have the right jeans/shirt for em. To each they own tho none the less. I think after these last few posts n this thread I've gained some respect for a white T w these, I feel where yal comin from but damn "YO WIFE SAID WHITE T SO THTTS WHAT ITS GONNA BE! I GET DRESSED FOR FEMALES/WIFE" that's is wild. Do ya thing and it'll b noticed regardless but I still feel all the polos we seen look better than a white T.. just my opinion

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

Must be an regional thing. Matching Polos have been played for years around these parts.

Matchy-matchy with something as wild as the Carnivore is a no-no for me but as you stated everyone is different. IMO, a matching purp/green/blk fitted is border-line OD for the Carnivores.

White tee matches everything. It especially tones down an outfit that could get way out of control. For example, copper foams, volt griffeys, carnivores etc. Plain white tee, denim, carnivores TUCKED INTO the jean cuff is all you need.

Fishing for compliments from dudes is AYO. No justifying that. Classic beast mentality.
no matter how u frame your opinion in da end da general consensus is
ralph lauren polo spiced outfit >>>> plain tee

plain tees is straight up boring...stand for nuffin.....i like my shirts to be reflective of my persona....plain tees are lack personality.

BURRIEDinNIKES wrote:
Dressing is part of your region also so I can't speak for everybdy. I c so many dude one here w CAMO SHORTS AND COPPER FOAMS AND THAT PENNY CREWNECK. ...looks so tacky. Get khaki shorts and you will b good.

Shots fired?

Camo shorts x penny crewneck >>>>>> khaki shorts x worth every penny tee though

[table][tr][td]
on_line.gif
bigj505[/td][/tr][tr][td]

Registered Member

04/11/10 7:54 PM

Buy/Sell Guide
0bb25bd60cae2b40f6c21b377025b6dea2fbe03.pjpg
[/td][/tr][/table]
Ok, so thats how you doing it now. Mods should've added me to the staff though
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

[table][tr][td]
on_line.gif
bigj505[/td][/tr][tr][td]

Registered Member

04/11/10 7:54 PM

Buy/Sell Guide
0bb25bd60cae2b40f6c21b377025b6dea2fbe03.pjpg
[/td][/tr][/table]
Ok, so thats how you doing it now. Mods should've added me to the staff though
nerd.gif

^^ you on dust..

i guess camo shorts look better because the crewneck is a better shirt -_-. its not shots fired, its just how ppl go reaching for a fit like the camo X crew x coppers, yet ppl r saying that a polo w these carnivoores is OD. i just dont understand

lets keep it carnivore tho

Originally Posted by BURRIEDinNIKES

^^ you on dust..

i guess camo shorts look better because the crewneck is a better shirt -_-. its not shots fired, its just how ppl go reaching for a fit like the camo X crew x coppers, yet ppl r saying that a polo w these carnivoores is OD. i just dont understand

lets keep it carnivore tho

Not on dust just stating my opinion.

Just curious to how wearing the crew with shorts and the coppers is reaching for a fit. Nike made the clothes to go with the foams, why wouldn't people wear the crew with them?

As far as the carnivores go like I said before polo > white tee

laugh.gif
at s dubl

cuz now you added 4 diff pieces into the equation. if you feel that the cre x coppers x khaki shorts would have been better then my point is proven. as far the crew vs the every penny shirt that is preference of shirts. we will see how ppl look in the WDYWT thread in the nxt few months (carnivore wise)

I said lets get back to the shoes...

I wore camo shorts with my penny crewneck.. guess I shouldve worn a black tee huh

babyj- I agree

Polo> black or white tee- throwing a tee on with anything is a lack of style, stop buying kicks for $100 plus and throwing em on with hanes and footlocker brand shirts. Wear some real clothes for a change. Dudes on the forum spend their life savings on kicks and have nothing to wear with them, now thats +%$ backwards. Getting dressed and walking out the house fresh should be for yourself, not for any man or woman. I'm out waiting for the next colorway to release.

hey hey, baby j, we still cool
pimp.gif

and for u Pimp, imma rock these carnivores with the best $20 tee i can find cause these are gonna be 80 shoes for me at most
happy.gif

hahah damn you and all them discounts you be finding

And how the hell you become staff.. whats going on around here.. hope you staff for my size so you can tip me off about some sweet deals.. (cough cough)

roll.gif
roll.gif

Some of you dudes are hilarious.  So if someone wears a plain, white tee with these they have NO style?  No personality?  Eff outta here with that.  What if I wear Polos every other day?  Am I still stylish? 

Some of you are trying way too hard to prove a point here.  Just let it be and let the next man do him while you do you.

i like my shirts to be reflective of my persona

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

It just isn't THAT deep to me.  Maybe that's just me though.   

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

roll.gif
roll.gif

Some of you dudes are hilarious.  So if someone wears a plain, white tee with these they have NO style?  No personality?  Eff outta here with that.  What if I wear Polos every other day?  Am I still stylish? 

Some of you are trying way too hard to prove a point here.  Just let it be and let the next man do him while you do you.

i like my shirts to be reflective of my persona

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

It just isn't THAT deep to me.  Maybe that's just me though.   

Same thought process as you.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Polo> black or white tee- throwing a tee on with anything is a lack of style, stop buying kicks for $100 plus and throwing em on with hanes and footlocker brand shirts. Wear some real clothes for a change. Dudes on the forum spend their life savings on kicks and have nothing to wear with them, now thats +%$ backwards. Getting dressed and walking out the house fresh should be for yourself, not for any man or woman. I'm out waiting for the next colorway to release.

Real clothes?  Stop buying kicks?  Come now.  I could just as easily flip it and ask why people would buy expensive dress/casual shirts to coordinate with a Cross Trainer?
laugh.gif
That's +%$ backwards, IMO.

Its not about 'wearing real clothes'.  As I mentioned, it must be a regional thing.  The only people who wear Polos around here like Coogi and oversized fitteds.  No Timbs we prefer Chucks.  Tees and hoodies > Polos around these parts.  No hate to those who can't understand.  You do you; we do we.

Where do you live?

Yes, I said real clothes, I say that because no matter what sneakers drop, how simple or exotic the colorway there are dudes in the thread asking what I should wear. White tee/black tee etc always comes up. No one has to wear a polo, but there is a lack of creativity when it comes to dressing IMO. I don't think its regional at all. Lets not generalize, its about personal style.

Back
Top Bottom