Air Carnivores in summer 2010

Just picked my pair up. I love these perfect fit! And they even have that old school smell! MMmmm

Originally Posted by BURRIEDinNIKES

i wasnt able to find that purple Lo wit white stripes anywhere... i always seen it prior to coppin these. i always see it @ TJ Maxx, but i had went to marshalls and found nothin to fo wit this. copped this from Macys... $75, but got for $40 via tag swap oww oww. ppl loves these, but idk why ppl are wearing them with white socks. if anything, im lookin for mid black nike socks w/ white swoosh, or just some black socks in general for jeans. but shorts black nike socks r a must IMO...

color looks kinda off in the pic but its a light purple
lol how do you tag swap?

You're correct.  It is about personal style.  Operative word being 'personal'.

You're also correct.  Let's not generalize.....like people who wear white tees cant afford other alternatives.  My personal style says dont buy it and look like a clown.  Doesn't mean I or anyone else can't afford it,

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

You're correct.  It is about personal style.  Operative word being 'personal'.

You're also correct.  Let's not generalize.....like people who wear white tees cant afford other alternatives.  My personal style says dont buy it and look like a clown.  Doesn't mean I or anyone else can't afford it,

Thank you, sir.  EXACTLY my stance on this.

I guess one can't mention "white tee" on NT without the fashionistas getting upset.  Ol' superfuture.com @#* ninjas. 

Originally Posted by air max 87

whats retail on these @%$*# again?

i betcha ya hit da snooze button again on makin a fitted for these like ya did on da copper penny foams
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Saw these in person today. They're pretty dope. Will cop a pair. The design is so radical, I have a feeling they will hit the outlets for a steep discount. Hmm...

they should drop more then 2 colorways for these sneakers, add the black and purple and sum other color similar to a OG style like a bit of neon, or the aqua blue with black and white imo

Shoetrends usually pre- sells before release date allowing themselves time to receive product and ship out to the customers. Their back order date is usually a week or so after release date. Sometimes they get the shoes earlier than the date and sometimes later. I guess its the price you pay for the discount. I never buy from them because shoes will hit mom/pop and chain stores before they ship the shoes to you and if the price difference isn't major I don't see the point.

i think it's funny how dudes rock a solid white or black tee with EVERYTHING! like someone said, that shows absolutely no imagination or creativity, but i've always been one who likes to match. that's just how i was raised.
laugh.gif
but to each there own.

Originally Posted by Qujamerican

they should drop more then 2 colorways for these sneakers, add the black and purple and sum other color similar to a OG style like a bit of neon, or the aqua blue with black and white imo

some quick PS's... keeping the template the same as the aqua/purples

Suns:
cf525e5448676c7dc8cbad637a03ccfee3f0619.jpg

Griffey Volt-$@*
afc351f642796995c033c6a0b834521b4c02984.jpg

Reverse Carnivore OG c/w
41c15e4d64c2ccbdeeab492d3b00049afc049f4.jpg

NO Saints:
8d625d04e56bcc4bca6b7f99558c9e4da7d7678.jpg

Options are endless

comfy shoe ive been btwn these and the MS vi's the whole week dudes trying too hard with the dressing just do ur thing and wear em as FAR AS OUTLETS HELL NO too many dudes been beastin when they seen me with em on theyll sell out eventually

Originally Posted by chatta718

comfy shoe ive been btwn these and the MS vi's the whole week dudes trying too hard with the dressing just do ur thing and wear em as FAR AS OUTLETS HELL NO too many dudes been beastin when they seen me with em on theyll sell out eventually

No they won't. 
laugh.gif
  It's like the same 15 people who've been posting in here since day one, and half of us had these in 93'.  They're hard to match and come in an odd colorway.  Most people buy sneakers for every day wear, and these aren't a every day sneaker.  Most people aren't going to pay $100 for sneakers to wear once a month or less like sneakerheads.  They sat in 93 and they'll sit again.  Plus, they're a general release.  A lot more popular retros have come out, that have sat.  The only non foam retro that did well I can think of off hand were the freshwater griffey's the first time.   

Has anyones stores sold out of them yet?  You think when they hit footaction and footlocker all of a sudden people are going to starting buying them, when they aren't even sold out in the few stores they're in now?

^ I agree. These sneak dropped @ my local spot last week, brought my dude up there today to cop his pair and they still have lots of pairs left. Also look @ the bay prices, I seen people letting them for for $110 BIN. A lot of ppl do see the shoe and bug out over them but I dont think theyll be tempted to shell out $100 for something thats almost nothing more than a glorified sock liner.

wore em in da hood, had cats droppin they jaws......at 110 they gonna move, especially for da summer time.

last PS for awhile

Hanna-Barbera edition:
-just a simple inversion of the colors with a orange upper and blue accents:
ad725f44116dfc66cfcb03e087d8f4425409faf.jpg

^
laugh.gif
+%#@ looks like an X-Ray.
A Huarache Trainer blk/wht/grey cw would be appreciated though...
*waits patiently*

here you go ruxxx. without trying to waste an entire night. excuse the midsole mess. just envision that as a whiteish grey
a2125304196f6c68cb6bb1312e88495a191d68e.jpg

Back
Top Bottom