Air Carnivores in summer 2010

I have a flintstone foot, so to those who have my same problem, I wouldn't pay too much attention to the "go a half size down" talk.

10.5 fit in length, but killed my foot width wise immediately, strapped even worst.

11 was a little longer, but perfect and more comfortable width wise.

Either way, about to go hit a few Marshall stores up, lol.

how viable or practical is wearing these strapless? does that Neoprene glove lock you in pretty good? like a ankle brace right off the bat? I can go without lacing some shoes because of the booty shoe construction of a particular brand. are these are on that same level?

i wasnt able to find that purple Lo wit white stripes anywhere... i always seen it prior to coppin these. i always see it @ TJ Maxx, but i had went to marshalls and found nothin to fo wit this. copped this from Macys... $75, but got for $40 via tag swap oww oww. ppl loves these, but idk why ppl are wearing them with white socks. if anything, im lookin for mid black nike socks w/ white swoosh, or just some black socks in general for jeans. but shorts black nike socks r a must IMO...

color looks kinda off in the pic but its a light purple

I'ma throw on a white tee with these and be good. So much easier than trying to match everything up IMO.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

I'ma throw on a white tee with these and be good. So much easier than trying to match everything up IMO.

white tees are for people with no imagination.....plus da shoe has no white on em...is it that hard to either pick to match black and purple OR black and green OR black/green/purple?

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

white tees are for people with no imagination.....plus da shoe has no white on em...is it that hard to either pick to match black and purple OR black and green OR black/green/purple?
Times have really changed... back when I was in school, I'd get made fun of if I tried to match everything from head to toe (not that I did do that).  A plain tee (white or black) is fine IMHO.
Wally ~ From what I can remember, not very viable.  The neoprene only 'locks' (more like covers) the top of your foot.  The big velcro strap is the only thing that really does any 'locking'.  As for the ankle strap, yes, the design does look like it offers ankle support (in the sense that it prevents an inversion sprain), but since its actually just neoprene, you can't treat the strap as a brace.  If you don't strap-up the ankle, the shoe pretty much feels like a low-top.  Again, this is from what I remember about the OG's.  

Y'all going TOOOO hard.

White v-neck.

Black v-neck.

A (meaning ONE color) solid polo.

DONE!
ninjahood said:

No imagination.
Psht.  Just like the gold foams, the shoe is LOUD enough and DOES enough.

[Cedric the Entertainer] "I'm a groooooown +@% man dawg!"

SinnerP said:

Times have really changed... back when I was in school, I'd get made fun of if I tried to match everything from head to toe (not that I did do that).  A plain tee (white or black) is fine IMHO.
Times ain't changed.  You can spot dudes who can dress and internet dudes going TOO HARD from a mile away.

Either way, I dress to impress wife and females.  Again, shoes are funky enough.  Wife said keep the top simple, I go simple.

^ Well, I wasn't implying that 'dudes were trying too hard'. If some guys want to match head-to-toe, thats their decision. I'm just saying, back when I was in school matching like this wasn't that common (in our neck of the woods anyway).

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Y'all going TOOOO hard.

White v-neck.

Black v-neck.

A (meaning ONE color) solid polo.

DONE!
ninjahood said:

No imagination.
Psht.  Just like the gold foams, the shoe is LOUD enough and DOES enough.

[Cedric the Entertainer] "I'm a groooooown +@% man dawg!"

SinnerP said:

Times ain't changed.  You can spot dudes who can dress and internet dudes going TOO HARD from a mile away.

Either way, I dress to impress wife and females.   
tired.gif
indifferent.gif
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
 Again, shoes are funky enough.  Wife said keep the top simple, I go simple.

thats wack. point blank. there is NO white in the shoes. so that means your jeans have to be ON POINT if you white T it out. and you prob shud have a fitted on as well. second, you gonna wear these with white T shirt everywhere? what if you wanna go out to club or somethin, white t shirt just dont match. dog, the polos we have seen in this thread MATCH the carnivores, so are you downing them and saying you wouldnt wear them and instead put on a white T? idk bout you but I GET FRESH FOR SELF. after a while, ppl start to realize ppl have nothin to wear w yal kicks once yal are in white t's everyday!

white Ts r cool, yet @ same time i know if i have the Lo shirt on and carnivores and you got just a white T on i and them and we standing right next to each other im def crushin you. you cant wear a white T everywhere you go.

roll.gif
this guy says "wifey said"
roll.gif

Yeah, it's always better to impress dudes than females.

And damn, I thought white matched with everything.

And instead of worrying about what OTHER people wear, you should be worried about how gay you look right now.

Were a lot of you dudes raised by single mothers or somethin? Some of you don't seem to know the difference in the sexes and possess a lot of female traits. The biggest changes I've seen over the past 10 years, is that the sexes are morphing in to one another. You have females acting and trying to be dudes, and dudes acting and trying to be women. In ten years I predict dresses will be the norm for guys. Give you guys "outfits" some more options.

Do you have conversations with your boys about how your "outfit" is crushin theirs? I mean seriously, man up b.

^^^ i never have tht convo. i get dressed for myself, and if a dude says yo thats fire, its better than a girl sayin that it looks good no %*!%. if you have these in person you can see a white t really dont go with it, but it will do bcuz it is white obv. but for a shoe that has no white in it for somebdy to choose a white t first is kinda lame IMO.

its not about have a convo of whos outfit is better, its about him denouncing the polos we have seen and sayin tht a white T would be better for these which just isnt the case for carnivores

Originally Posted by Magic1978

And instead of worrying about what OTHER people wear, you should be worried about how gay you look right now.
^LMMFAO!
I OD'd on purple back in 09 for the eggplants
But found this lil number and thought it was pretty appropriate
(It does have white in it, but I apologize in advance)
13031jpg009d8a1b0e9c359.jpg

laugh.gif
at all these dudes getting upset about matching and white tees.  It isn't that serious folks.  So what if the shoes don't have white in them--a white tee can be rocked with anything and look okay.  Same with a black tee.  Or a purple tee.  Or a green tee.  Polos look good too, but these aren't a shoe I'd rock with a Polo, but that's just me. 

And to dude who said what if I wanted to wear these to the club.  Homie, I'm grown--if I'm going to the club I damn sure ain't wearing Carnivores.  But again--that's just me.  Do you and be happy....I'll be doing the same with my t-shirt on. 

Originally Posted by BURRIEDinNIKES

^^^ i never have tht convo. i get dressed for myself, and if a dude says yo thats fire, its better than a girl sayin that it looks good no %*!%. if you have these in person you can see a white t really dont go with it, but it will do bcuz it is white obv. but for a shoe that has no white in it for somebdy to choose a white t first is kinda lame IMO.

its not about have a convo of whos outfit is better, its about him denouncing the polos we have seen and sayin tht a white T would be better for these which just isnt the case for carnivores
I think there's a misunderstanding.  I don't think anyone's "denouncing the polos" here (Do they  match the shoes?  Sure, they're the same color).  What superblyTRIFE said with regards to the "white tee" and what I was agreeing with him was that, in our opinion, we're fine with a plain tee.  

Originally Posted by STR1NGER

Originally Posted by BURRIEDinNIKES

i get dressed for myself, and if a dude says yo thats fire, its better than a girl sayin that it looks good no %*!%.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

You on your own with that one.

polo > white tee I personally would wear a black tee or plain black polo though. Regardless everyone has a different style. But you really would wear these to the club
eyes.gif

A guy saying to u thts dope speaks more volume than a chick sayin I like tht. Imastill take shorty down regardless. I think ppl got my post a lil misunderstood. Dude said y yal match head to toe w these. Because it looks better. Imagine if they had a blk polo w a copper dude on horse, ppl wud b all of them for the foams. My point was this for somebdy to say yo just put a white t on I askd my wife she said it looks better sounds crazy. Any polo we seen on here is better than a white t w those IMO. Some kicks do call for a crispy white t and this def ain't one of those pairs. Copper foams for example look terrible w white t UNLESS your jeans accent the shoes. Everybdy dress different and that's all to it. Believe it or not if iidk what to wear ill hop on here and catch some ideas. Same dude said he gets dressed for his wife and females said that his wife gave him the Ok Pass on the white Ts.

I live in Springfield Ma... home of the Hall of Fame. My town is SMALL! And there are a decent amout of sneaker heads here and when I step out and them dudes b like yo that's fire that's a better look than a chcikk sayn it. Wouldn't u wanna bring a 1960 Camero out and have all the other CAR FREAKS say nice car? Recognition within the field u r in is the best type of recognition..
diff strokes for diff folks.. some chix like Pepsi some chix like Coke -French Montana

Back
Top Bottom