Air Carnivores in summer 2010

Seriously, Can't believe people would wanna wear this kind of shoe in Public. i'd rather go outside with sandals!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by curtisboy

lol I didnt think those shirts would get a negative response lol well I got em because I like em they look unique

LOL...Not my style, but those shirts are a lot better than the fitteds I've seen posted.

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

Seriously, Can't believe people would wanna wear this kind of shoe in Public. i'd rather go outside with sandals!
laugh.gif

agree they funny lookin
roll.gif
roll.gif

I picked up a pair yesterday, I have a feeling I'll regret it when I end up seeing them on the back wall at an outlet. Shoe is way comfortable though. I wore it back to the office and had it on for about 6 hours and didn't mind being on my feet running around all day.

Just held these in my hand earlier today. They came out really well. Can't wait to cop, just gotta pay bills first and make sure I have the dough for them.

PYS has these for 10 bucks less than I paid. Damnit. Should have looked online before pulling the trigger.

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Just held these in my hand earlier today. They came out really well. Can't wait to cop, just gotta pay bills first and make sure I have the dough for them.

[Jay-Z] "...Applaud 'em!" [/A Star Is Born]

GOING IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

these came out to be $116.60 this morning before work at securtity mall in baltimore in footaction but they gave me a $10 off coupon for my next purchase there

I WAS ABOUT TO BE PISSED BECAUSE NO STORES HAD EM AND FOOTACTION was the last store i checked when I walked into DTLR it was all girls working so i was like I shouldnt ask because there will be no point but I did anyway so I asked the girls do they have the nike carnivore in stock iand they all were looking at me like i was an alien lol

but yea these are super cool they came out really well

I heard sum footlockers sold out already, thats crazy I just hope I can sccop me a few more pairs first before their completely gone
385806917.jpg

Another pair

glad these dropped for everyone to get. i wouldnt freak out one bit about missing them today. the way nike restocks these days.... heck, i wouldnt be surprised if nike rereleases these next yr
laugh.gif

im going to go search for these in dallas .

i doubt anyone has them yet though . i went to footlocker , etc and have not found nothing yet.

people saying they copped at FA, and at FL ? whats the deal ?

Footaction stores in philly only got one pair pf each size in stock. I rode fifteen minutes on my r6 to get my pair. Sweet!

Back
Top Bottom