Air Carnivores in summer 2010

roll.gif
@ RL

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Cmonn ray get it together man....

jk jk thanks for the info... red pair up next!!!!
Our system is not that great when it comes to looking up items that I do not have an Eastbay product number for.
frown.gif

Hopefully the Varsity Red/White/Black colorway will be easier to find.
nerd.gif

EastbayRep - Ray

Just give me a straight black/grey, a la huarache trainers, and I'd be all over em.

Or just give me the huaraches.

pimp.gif
EastbayRep wrote:

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Cmonn ray get it together man....

jk jk thanks for the info... red pair up next!!!!
Our system is not that great when it comes to looking up items that I do not have an Eastbay product number for.
frown.gif

Hopefully the Varsity Red/White/Black colorway will be easier to find.
nerd.gif

EastbayRep - Ray

Just kidding man- your help here is Appreciated!!!

Keep us posted
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Yeah, these are a sale shoe if I ever saw one. Outlets will be getting them within a month I bet.

this is good. this means i can cop multiples when they do hit sale and i'll always have a fresh pair. still haven't pulled the trigger yet. will prolly cop my 1st pair on the 50 then just wait it out for them to hit racks and go in.

I had a chance to peep these at my local spot the other day. They look pretty comfy, but I'm not one to try to pull these off.

Originally Posted by Qujamerican

I heard sum footlockers sold out already, thats crazy I just hope I can sccop me a few more pairs first before their completely gone
385806917.jpg

Another pair

this pic sold me...ill be copping!
smokin.gif

^how many were given a chance?? There is probably quite a few unretroed models that people would fall head over heels for if given a chance.

here you have easy to obtain, quality, decent price point, and a release slated right when the weather gets good. For a shorts SHOE, its ideal to be released at this time.

You can't say the same thing about the SC Auburn Bo trainer. Sure they were easy to obtain, but some questionable materials and quality issues left many not buying as many as they should have. Add in a release in SEPTEMBER as the weather takes a turn and white shoes are "out", and you have that recipe for disaster. It also doesnt help there were 20-25 butchered colorways of the SC prior, so you had some people just ignoring that genre all together. Nike created that and they are okay with those procedures.

some shoes, Nike sets up just perfectly. Others are left to fend for themselves and fail. If Nike wants a shoe to succeed, they can get the job done with just alittle extra effort. That extra effort isnt seen with many retros.

Carnivores were lucky

they hopped on the bandwagon of course... it was the same 15 ppl posting until these dropped... then BOOM

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

never knew this many ppl liked these.
nerd.gif
whats there to be suprised about? these kicks have been one of da many fabled stories you always heard about in da late 90's-early 2000's

about "boy i wish these came out again" on some wishing on a star steez....

da fact that they dropped now when people are bout to rock shorts like wally just said and da fact that multiple sites have fits to match these,

PLUS da fact that they're pretty cheap, weighing in at 110 bucks, and you got a recipe for success.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

^how many were given a chance?? There is probably quite a few unretroed models that people would fall head over heels for if given a chance.

here you have easy to obtain, quality, decent price point, and a release slated right when the weather gets good. For a shorts SHOE, its ideal to be released at this time.

You can't say the same thing about the SC Auburn Bo trainer. Sure they were easy to obtain, but some questionable materials and quality issues left many not buying as many as they should have. Add in a release in SEPTEMBER as the weather takes a turn and white shoes are "out", and you have that recipe for disaster. It also doesnt help there were 20-25 butchered colorways of the SC prior, so you had some people just ignoring that genre all together. Nike created that and they are okay with those procedures.

some shoes, Nike sets up just perfectly. Others are left to fend for themselves and fail. If Nike wants a shoe to succeed, they can get the job done with just alittle extra effort. That extra effort isnt seen with many retros.

Carnivores were lucky

Wally spitting truth as usual...

Back
Top Bottom