Air Carnivores in summer 2010

Tried them on today. They comfy and all, but I can't see myself wearing them.

Maybe if they were $60 cheaper.

Originally Posted by bigj505

glad these dropped for everyone to get. i wouldnt freak out one bit about missing them today. the way nike restocks these days.... heck, i wouldnt be surprised if nike rereleases these next yr
laugh.gif

same thing i was thinking Nike just doesnt care anymore lol

Originally Posted by ed2trey

already posted in the summer 2010 thread, but yeah im excited. i wanted these every since

i was in jr high. lock it up

FAIL THREAD NEVER GOT LOCKED UP
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ed2trey

already posted in the summer 2010 thread, but yeah im excited. i wanted these every since

i was in jr high. lock it up

FAIL THREAD NEVER GOT LOCKED UP
roll.gif

Security Mall had these when I went there. Seems like there are plent there.

did you see all the shoe footaction have now they really upgraded their stuff and did DTLR have em because they didnt have em wen I went to cop

Went to a local footaction and footlocker yester and footaction said they only sold 1 pair and footlocker said they haven't sold any yet. Both stores had them since last saturday. These will for sure be on sale QUICK.

My boy had these in high school and when I first saw 'em my jaws dropped. He used to rock 'em with the top part unlatched. Retail ain't bad but I gotta try and cop below retail first.

^^whatever sale shoe or limited i dont care these joints feel sooo goood on my feet once you put them on
wink.gif
 love it man!!

Originally Posted by curtisboy

did you see all the shoe footaction have now they really upgraded their stuff and did DTLR have em because they didnt have em wen I went to cop
huh? footaction ALWAYS has stuff. it just sells out there quick for some reason or another.
i think DTLR had them but i was kinda searching for something else so i wasnt taking note.

If these hit the outlets it's not gonna be a big run. Only one store in the state got them and it was basically one pair per size.

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

If these hit the outlets it's not gonna be a big run. Only one store in the state got them and it was basically one pair per size.
also these are actually selling well in some spots, its really a checkered release.

Wore these "General Release" joints with my 95-96 Away Raptors Game-Worn 50th Anniversary Warm-up jacket on Saturday.

PG Plaza going Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuts.

laugh.gif

"So many *%$#@^ on my nuts, I thought I lost my #$&@" - Sauce Money.

Originally Posted by curtisboy

huh? footaction ALWAYS has stuff. it just sells out there quick for some reason or another.
i think DTLR had them but i was kinda searching for something else so i wasnt taking note.
I have to agree with bigj footaction in security is ALWAYS on point and the dudes in there are real cool I always get hookups there but anyway i didnt see these in there today when i went

^^^ interesting...they had 4 pairs on display in the hallway when i went. not surprised they sold tho. price point is very affordable.

These are sitting at my Local Mall.. Cant make up my mind on whether I want these or not. Especially with all the heat dropping Next month (Pippens, 11's, 2's, and Infrared Spiz'ike)

Back
Top Bottom