Air Carnivores in summer 2010

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

BAM.....

14j9bpx.jpg

EDIT: Ode to the man........

245k30g.jpg

dam bee, good looking on post this pic, brings back crazy memories, those to me these where the best colorway ever for that style hurache.. thanks again.. did tinker design those?

Nike's pricing on Retros seems inconsistent to me.

Air Max2 CBs were $120 this year, whilst the OGs were $135.
Carnivores, Circa $130 in 1993, $105 this year.

Total Max uptempos. $150 in 1997.
$160 in 2009/10, and they weren't by any means a 'Premium' shoe.

Originally Posted by dc1153

Anyone has info on a release date ?

Retros don't usually have an exact release date, i'm thinking "summer" means they intend them to be at saturation in the *early* summer,
which might indicate a late Spring release.

End of April, start of May maybe?

Originally Posted by purplehazen

did tinker design those?

http://niketalk.com/topic/230325?page=4

^i think i had the white/purple/teal-like CW in the 3rd grade. I didnt even have them joints a good 2wks and somebody stole them from me at this skating ring. A brother had to walk home in his socks.

^ He sure did. Along with other classics we adore.

dam i knew he had some joints under his belts like one of my favorites aj4 and other but these also, this guy is really th truth... i wonder what else non jordans did he design.. good looks for the info.. this dude tinker is nojoke...

curtisboy wrote:

OG prices were 120...retro prices were 90 bux......and they SMOKED in 2001..more people bought these then da jordan XVII's

if da carinivores are ONLY 105 as a retro release for something that crazy fly looking...expect these to perform similarly at retail. .

REMINDS ME OF
nike-air-diamond-turf-1.jpg

dt_wht_red_blk_5.jpg
Diamond Turf (Deion Sanders)
veer_wht_blk.jpg
Air veer

306957-161_01.jpg
 AIR RAID THESE SHOES ALL LOOK so familiar

Carnivore x 2 and off to bump the SCII "retro these" thread. Imagine the Trainer line-up in a photo.....AT1, SC, Carnivore, Griffey Max, Med Ball and an SC II.

An OG white/gold/purple retro of the Huarache Ninjahood posted wouldn't be bad either.
add in these in any og colorway...
dt2_wht_blk_4.jpg

these..
OG+Huarache+trainers.JPG

with these as well...

BAM.....

14j9bpx.jpg

EDIT: Ode to the man........

245k30g.jpg

and i'll....

Originally Posted by dc1153

Some of my Tinker designed highly coveted grails from my personal collection:

Was Tinker definitely involved in the Air Flight Max 2 and Air Force 93? (not sure of the exact name, but want of a better one.)

OG prices were 120...retro prices were 90 bux......and they SMOKED in 2001..more people bought these then da jordan XVII's

if da carinivores are ONLY 105 as a retro release for something that crazy fly looking...expect these to perform similarly at retail. .

REMINDS ME OF
nike-air-diamond-turf-1.jpg

dt_wht_red_blk_5.jpg
Diamond Turf (Deion Sanders)
veer_wht_blk.jpg
Air veer

306957-161_01.jpg
 AIR RAID THESE SHOES ALL LOOK so familiar

nike-air-unlimited-1.jpg
Nike Air Unlimited

them air unlimiteds are crazy... dc1153 i cant beleive you have them hurache's that fresh, are they ds? nice kicks

Yes sir,
completely DS with the og box and a nike mailing label card. Most of my shoes from the early 90's I inherited from my older brother.
We coincidentally wear the same shoe size so I lucked out. I am a big fan of 90's b-ball and training sneakers which my brother preferred during this golden time.
I could honestly say that most shoes you guys have pictured I currently own or had in my possession at some point. Tinkers designs are timeless like Dali paintings.

I'm not sure if it's been posted,but that's a new sample pic in my avy (not my pic).If someone could blow it up and post it (if possible) that would be appreciated!

If the royal Foam re-release is still looking iffy when these drop, I think I'm going to be copping some Carnovires. If they are only $105 though, then I'll just do both lol!

Back
Top Bottom