Air Carnivores in summer 2010

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

i swear...i don't care how ugly anyone thinks these are....i will be rocking the #@#$%@$@#$%@#$ outta these
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

New pics fro MS look
pimp.gif
even though these will sit I will get a pair when they come out then double up on a 50.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Might have to dig in the closet and find some "jean shorts" for these.

Early 90s FTW.

laugh.gif

rockon.gif
 Dude, that'd be totally radical! 
rockon.gif

laugh.gif
Baby Jumpman wrote:

New pics fro MS look
pimp.gif
even though these will sit I will get a pair when they come out then double up on a 50.

i expect these to go as fast as da griffeys..people thought da fresh waters were gonna sit last year too 

laugh.gif

WOW!
nerd.gif

I remember these 15 years ago, I thought I had the hottest shoe in school was wearing aqua 8's
then BOOM!! saw my classmate wearing these, said to myself  "Holy Cow!!!" If I remember it right C-Webb wore these? I'm not sure?
Anybody remembers who wore these?

These will be around a looong time after release. Not a good look in todays market. Nike did a good job on the retro though.

pimp.gif

The color combo possibilities are endless with these.
Hopefully Nike gives us some semi-decent colorways........black/royal, black/stealth gray, white/green...etc

Wow, i might be the only person that thinks these are completely horrendous. Only the colors are appealing to me. Shoe is terrible imo.

Originally Posted by Jordman23

Yea man Im Siked!!

Cant wait. Ima def get 2. One to rock and one to play ball. The design is just nasty. They look like beasts on the court. I've wanted to get the the OG's but I haven't because so many of my original kicks have fallen apart on me..

And yes, these will go on sale and sit.The regular public hasn't seen a shoe built like this. But I'll cop with that employee discount first day. I want em bad.

u no theses r cross trainers right??? (not sayin u cant ball in crosstrainers) but its def not a good thing...

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

Originally Posted by Jordman23

Yea man Im Siked!!

Cant wait. Ima def get 2. One to rock and one to play ball. The design is just nasty. They look like beasts on the court. I've wanted to get the the OG's but I haven't because so many of my original kicks have fallen apart on me..

And yes, these will go on sale and sit.The regular public hasn't seen a shoe built like this. But I'll cop with that employee discount first day. I want em bad.
u no theses r cross trainers right??? (not sayin u cant ball in crosstrainers) but its def not a good thing...
Yeah, don't let that ankle strap fool you... its just soft neoprene, so don't expect it to give you tons of ankle support.  

Originally Posted by SLP Product

pimp.gif

The color combo possibilities are endless with these.
Hopefully Nike gives us some semi-decent colorways........black/royal, black/stealth gray, white/green...etc

Don't forget the obligatory black/black/black colorway.

these are gonna sell well because da way people rock jeans now (slim, skinny) is gonna make these pop out crazy, and da

fact that these don't use any kind of laces isn't gonna hinder em unlike if everyone was still rockin baggy jeans and ur basically

eating away ur jean cuff because of da hem on da bottom...

Isn't the price for these gonna be $105?

http://www.$%@**##!$+#+%.com/niketraining/?p=554

(sole collector)

In the same way some folks scoff at the style of the TK Society from Supra nowadays, in 1993, the Nike Air Carnivore was way too “complicated

Back
Top Bottom