Air Carnivores in summer 2010

nvm.. i see it up top for 105 thats pretty good if so
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif
Baby Jumpman wrote:

New pics fro MS look
pimp.gif
even though these will sit I will get a pair when they come out then double up on a 50.

i expect these to go as fast as da griffeys..people thought da fresh waters were gonna sit last year too 

laugh.gif

No they aren't.  Only sneaker heads know about these, and they're green and purple.  That's why unlike most retros, they lowered the price.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

Originally Posted by Jordman23

Yea man Im Siked!!

Cant wait. Ima def get 2. One to rock and one to play ball. The design is just nasty. They look like beasts on the court. I've wanted to get the the OG's but I haven't because so many of my original kicks have fallen apart on me..

And yes, these will go on sale and sit.The regular public hasn't seen a shoe built like this. But I'll cop with that employee discount first day. I want em bad.
u no theses r cross trainers right??? (not sayin u cant ball in crosstrainers) but its def not a good thing...
Yeah, don't let that ankle strap fool you... its just soft neoprene, so don't expect it to give you tons of ankle support.  

pimp.gif
Yes I am fully aware that these are trainers, I used to hoop in the old school Huarache B's back in the day. They probably were one of the most comfortable shoes I played with.. I really felt the cushioning in effect.. These Carnivores will be used on the schoolgrounds also

It's called a recession. People spend less, but companies need to find a way to squeeze all of the little they are spending.

these were ugly in 93 and they still are..prepare for these to hit clearance racks and outlets ......i definetly wouldnt mind seeing the unlimiteds retro tho, lets keep our fingers crossed

this is maybe THE most anticipated releases of the year for me. back when they 1st released i was one of the very few who loved them. still do can't wait to cop.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

this is maybe THE most anticipated releases of the year for me. back when they 1st released i was one of the very few who loved them. still do can't wait to cop.

I am looking forward to these shoes too dude at FTL at security mall told me to check back in two months

Originally Posted by Magic1978

laugh.gif
Baby Jumpman wrote:

New pics fro MS look
pimp.gif
even though these will sit I will get a pair when they come out then double up on a 50.

i expect these to go as fast as da griffeys..people thought da fresh waters were gonna sit last year too 

laugh.gif
No they aren't.  Only sneaker heads know about these, and they're green and purple.  That's why unlike most retros, they lowered the price.

so what? remember these....

OG prices were 120...retro prices were 90 bux......and they SMOKED in 2001..more people bought these then da jordan XVII's

if da carinivores are ONLY 105 as a retro release for something that crazy fly looking...expect these to perform similarly at retail. .

i dunno how u can say NO to these at just 105.....i was gonna cop em FAST at 130...now that these are only 105 pssh...these are gonna

be bought by everyone.
laugh.gif

Carnivore x 2 and off to bump the SCII "retro these" thread. Imagine the Trainer line-up in a photo.....AT1, SC, Carnivore, Griffey Max, Med Ball and an SC II.

An OG white/gold/purple retro of the Huarache Ninjahood posted wouldn't be bad either.

I need those Huarache's posted above......I had the retro's and beat them up.......like heelntoe wit my nyks said we need those wht/purp/gold joints and the wht/grn/purp joints also I always loved that cw

Originally Posted by icopjordans82

I need those Huarache's posted above......I had the retro's and beat them up.......like heelntoe wit my nyks said we need those wht/purp/gold joints and the wht/grn/purp joints also I always loved that cw

co-sign nike needs to retro does Huarache's asap 

dam i still canrt find a pic of the hurche above in a la lakers colrway, i remeber having them as a kid, i was killing them out there... does anyone have a pic of them... i dont think i would spend to much on the car's, probably will stay away from them

Never a carnivore fan, never will be. I hated these when I was a kid. Look dumb, waaay too much going on. Theyre a special kind of suck.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

laugh.gif
Baby Jumpman wrote:

New pics fro MS look
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
so what? remember these....

OG prices were 120...retro prices were 90 bux......and they SMOKED in 2001..more people bought these then da jordan XVII's

if da carinivores are ONLY 105 as a retro release for something that crazy fly looking...expect these to perform similarly at retail. .

i dunno how u can say NO to these at just 105.....i was gonna cop em FAST at 130...now that these are only 105 pssh...these are gonna

be bought by everyone.
laugh.gif

agreed, i dont see these sitting. These have been a long time coming.  This is a love/hate shoe.  Personally I love them.

Those huraraches are tuff......I need those......can u post pics of the wht/grn/purp joints?

REMINDS ME OF
nike-air-diamond-turf-1.jpg

dt_wht_red_blk_5.jpg
Diamond Turf (Deion Sanders)
veer_wht_blk.jpg
Air veer

Back
Top Bottom