Air Carnivores in summer 2010

magic1978, what exactly is durabuck? I have some old school nike trainers (90 at1 high, and 91 trainer max). Is it a really visible nappy material? Like a thick felt or more of a cross between suede and that felt stuff? I have some retro 94 trainer max's that I think are the "retro durabuck" thats on these carnivore retros but I'm wondering whats on those OGs.

i think ima wait til these go on sale..doubt they would sale like that ova here.

Went to Finishline today & they said they didn't get a shipment.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

Please tell me this ain't some form of "popping the color or I'ma show the shoe off " technique?
eek.gif

Man....put your pants leg down.
smh.gif

The whole pant's leg thing was only for the picture, but if I wanna wear them that way, then that's my choice. You wear them your way.

when are people gonna realize da carnivores aren't basketball sneakers?

and i love da durabuck on these.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

magic1978, what exactly is durabuck? I have some old school nike trainers (90 at1 high, and 91 trainer max). Is it a really visible nappy material? Like a thick felt or more of a cross between suede and that felt stuff? I have some retro 94 trainer max's that I think are the "retro durabuck" thats on these carnivore retros but I'm wondering whats on those OGs.
Durabuck is a strong synthetic leather look and feel material. This material is just as good as leather, if not stronger but without the need for animal.  It's also better at repelling rain and elements.

The Carnivores durabuck is better than the durabuck on the CDP Jordan IV's, but not as good as the OG's, but nothing is the same with Nike like it was in the 90's.

i love this shoe based on how rugged it looks but its actually so comfortable and light man o man i might have to cop two pairs. one for going out the other for like running

lol I didnt think those shirts would get a negative response lol well I got em because I like em they look unique

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Please tell me this ain't some form of "popping the color or I'ma show the shoe off " technique?
eek.gif

Man....put your pants leg down.
smh.gif

The whole pant's leg thing was only for the picture, but if I wanna wear them that way, then that's my choice. You wear them your way.

Uh........ok.

Just came from FL on 34th St. Was the 1st customer in the store. They were on display....asked for a sz 10, manager then comes over and says that he can't sell them to me b/c they are scheduled to be released tmrw. The dude that was assisting me couldn't believe that.Manager let me cop though...

Yea just saw them on display @ my neighborhood FA happy I got mine out the way...I wonder how long that display will be there

will wait for another colorway, these will sit at my FTL and FA. Might cop for EA if not excluded.

Back
Top Bottom