Air Carnivores in summer 2010

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

Been waiting for this release......

20t40mh.jpg
Excellent pic. 

Finally was ready to buy these yesterday, and the store I happen to be in didn't have my size 
laugh.gif
  Finally got a pair of Volt Uptempo's though.  I'll try again this weekend, if I don't get the Flightposite 2 instead.

Originally Posted by curtisboy

CARNIVORE-DINO--WHITE-T.gif

carnivore-BLACK-T.gif
carnivore-DINO.gif

I just bought the white and the grey one for $30 each I didnt want to post until i copped through paypal lol

carnivore-VULTURE.gif

IM STILL WAITING FOR MY TEES  I ORDERED EM LAST THURSDAY

Wait, you quoted your own tees to say you aint get them yet.. hahahaha

Thanks for the update I guess

If you really wanna go hard for your carnivores, go after a Damon Stoudamire Raptors jersey and a snap back.... those tees are NOT doing it

laugh.gif
Dude up there mentions that he doesn't have any cool T's to go with them... Quoted pics conveniently pop up...
laugh.gif

that pic is off the yelzerbobs. stil aint pulled my pair out. need a pair of all black cargos and a few more degrees then i'm ready

Maybe it's just me, but rocking kicks with matching T-shirts has always been the definition of lame to me
ohwell.gif

Like dude said, maybe a jersey if that's your thing, or some polos, or a crewneck or something, but t-shirts with designs just don't usually look good.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Maybe it's just me, but rocking kicks with matching T-shirts has always been the definition of lame to me
ohwell.gif

Like dude said, maybe a jersey if that's your thing, or some polos, or a crewneck or something, but t-shirts with designs just don't usually look good.
This......

Some pics of my OG box.  In '93 I wore an 11, today I wear an 11.5.  They fit in the OG box, so that is where they will stay for now.

Price went down in the last 17 years.

2jdrk3b.jpg

hsqgwz.jpg

Nobody in baltimore has worn a JERSEY since like the year 2000 I like the the white and grey so I copped Im 18 years old with my own bread you choose how you want to spend yours but great advice on how douchebags wear jerseys. sorry I couldnt hold it in anymore.
"Im versatile wit my style I shop at Gap you shop at WACK"

Glad you got it all off your chest, and great use of bold and font enlargement.

Note the "if that's your thing" behind where I put jersey, because I don't wear them either.

I was mainly just stating my opinion, and I feel like polos, sweaters, and button downs are far better attire choices than a T-shirt that makes it seem like you tried too hard to match.

As stated, it's just an opinion, and if you don't agree then fine, that's your choice and sorry if I offended you.

On a final note, I couldn't give a $#!+ less about your age, it doesn't make you any more significant than anyone else.

Aite, so what's the consensus on how these fit? No local spots have them in so ordering online is my only hope at this point.

For reference, I'm a true 11....Forces and most J's fit perfectly in this size.

Any input is appreciated.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Aite, so what's the consensus on how these fit? No local spots have them in so ordering online is my only hope at this point.

For reference, I'm a true 11....Forces and most J's fit perfectly in this size.

Any input is appreciated.

Get a 10.5.

Back
Top Bottom