Air Fryer / Preassure Cookers

I love mine. I got the Cuisinart from Kohl's. You can make bacon in it too, wings, reheat pizza, not just fry things with little to no oil

Forgot the pic .....

20181209_193158-01.jpeg

Bout to cop one of these. Thread got me hungry.

What’s a decent price? I see the Phillips joint for $140 on amazon

Bout to cop one of these. Thread got me hungry.

What’s a decent price? I see the Phillips joint for $140 on amazon
Missed a lot pf the cyber Monday deals but if you are only cooking for yourself, 3lt is probably finr, 5.3 or 6 if you cook for more than 1 person and aim for like 70 bucks. Macys has a black and decker one, its the square form factor which doesnt look as fly but holds more food, fot like 50

12.4qt Air Fryer Oven $100 Shipped
Day #29 of 60 Days of Exclusive Deals! This 1,700-Watt Air Fryer Ovenlists at $227.99 and was already on sale for $124.99, but you can get it for $99.99 when you apply our exclusive code BRADSAIROVEN during checkout at Best Choice Products. Shipping is free. That beats our previous mention by about $64, and it's the best price we've ever seen for this model! The air fryer oven has a 12.4-quart rotisserie capacity (enough space to cook a whole chicken). It has 12 cooking programs, and you can also use it for dehydrating fruits. Want to see it in action? There's a video at Best Choice Products. Sales tax is charged in some states.

Last edited:
Got a pressure cooker but haven't used it yet. I still cook most of my food the regular way. I want an air fryer and should've scooped up the Farberware jawn they had for sale during Black Friday but won't have space for it. Mainly want it for fries, wings, and eggplant when doing eggplant Parmesan, but until then, the oven and cooking rack will do.

I have yet to see any of edible batch of chicken made from one of these things

Until a batch come out looking like this, I'm cool

Nashville-Style-Hot-Fried-Chicken-2.jpg

using a batter mix isn't a good idea. lol

I tried to make some yesterday. The chicken came out very good taste wise but not so good aesthetically.

Missed a lot pf the cyber Monday deals but if you are only cooking for yourself, 3lt is probably finr, 5.3 or 6 if you cook for more than 1 person and aim for like 70 bucks. Macys has a black and decker one, its the square form factor which doesnt look as fly but holds more food, fot like 50

12.4qt Air Fryer Oven $100 Shipped
Day #29 of 60 Days of Exclusive Deals! This 1,700-Watt Air Fryer Ovenlists at $227.99 and was already on sale for $124.99, but you can get it for $99.99 when you apply our exclusive code BRADSAIROVEN during checkout at Best Choice Products. Shipping is free. That beats our previous mention by about $64, and it's the best price we've ever seen for this model! The air fryer oven has a 12.4-quart rotisserie capacity (enough space to cook a whole chicken). It has 12 cooking programs, and you can also use it for dehydrating fruits. Want to see it in action? There's a video at Best Choice Products. Sales tax is charged in some states.

Bet, I’m going to look into that one from Macy’s. I’m cool with getting a smaller one, seeing if I like it and then upgrading later. I don’t eat fried food too often, but I eat fried fish, chicken, fries, and fried okra so this would be clutch for those times

Nu Wave Oven

2814608_fpx.tif

Use it every week and it does it all, just reheated some left over tenders/shrimp and they come out like I just bought them

Man, just broke it out and cooked some wings and fries. Everyone chowed down and praised the food. Wifey was like, we never going out to eat wings again.

Next stop is beef stew.

Which one did you cop again? I need one of these. Probably one that cooks for more than 1 person.

Instapot for the win. We use it whenever we want dinner done quickly or we are too busy to stand over the stove. It gets the job done. We use it about 2 times a week at min.

Back
Top Bottom