Air Jordan 1 60+ Pack - Chicago vs. Boston

Originally Posted by bahunt8

Just copped the pack from the mall. My size 12 was sold out at a couple of spots so I had to search a bit.
smile.gif

hope this is not the case for me when I get back home .....

Got mine today, was the first at the store at 8am, and only 1 other person came. Not suprising though, cuz there is never a line where I go. Wasn't eventhat many people for the XI/XII pack in Dec. I have to say, I love my pack, no glue stains, no pre creases, box was straight, and they are a lot more comfythen I thought. Wore my black and reds for about 8 hours today and my feet still felt good, and there were hardly any creases after the wear.

As soon as I got home I switched the laces in BOTH pairs and IMO it made the look a lot cleaner. Too bad I cand find a green shirt to match. I did find a LarryBird throwback for $80, but they didn't have my size, so I picked up a Celtics "Garnett" tee for $25 from champs to get me by untill I can findsomething better.

The black an reds are fire. I'm not gonna keep the celtics. This was an easy cop. I'm a mall employee so I just got to the mall a little early beforemy work shift. There was no line at Finishline (this was the first Jordan shoe I copped on RD since the 11/12 pack in December and there were crazy lines forthe CDP releases last year so I actually expected a line), so I was the first customer in the store when they raised the gates. I tried a size13, didn'twork, so I copped the 14 and bounced. There was no pre-creasing on mine, and I'm overall satisfied with the quality. I rocked the black and reds to worktoday and the left shoe creased, but it's straight because they're shoes. I'm happy with my 1s.

I need to find a good shirt with the Celtics. I would cop a Celtics tee, but I'm not that big a fan of them or anything and I don't wear jerseysanymore

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

I need to find a good shirt with the Celtics. I would cop a Celtics tee, but I'm not that big a fan of them or anything and I don't wear jerseys anymore

same here.. im not a jersey person but i had one in my closet as you see.. but somehow i found a button down in my closet.. that would kinda match.. ill showpics once ill be home tommorow..

Originally Posted by PlaybaLL

Originally Posted by crown prince

Originally Posted by PlaybaLL

celtics.jpg
This guy
smh.gif
....where do these clowns keep coming from
smh.gif
?

r u !+*%@% kiddin me?? u makin fun of me??? thats just ridolous and immature if u got to say...
glasses.gif
Seriously wats wrong with what he has on it looks good to me, f*** this clown that thinks he's that dude, fit looks good to me two thumbs upif you ask me, keep doin you PlaybaLL!

Originally Posted by Grand Hustle It

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by Sneak King

These things are garbage. I feel bad for you guys....Some of you have no idea what a quality Jordan looks like. I went as far as to hold them in my hand, but that's it. I wouldn't wear these if someone gave them to me.
Shut up. These comments are stupid. What the *$+# is a quality Jordan? As long as its not falling apart at the seams and scuffed up when I buy it, there's no problem. Take your Jordan elitism elsewhere !@%!%##.

Those comments are not stupid. i really look into what some NTers have to say about the shoes on release so i can get a better idea of how the shoes really come out to be. So please if you feel the shoes are low-quality, keep them coming, its the only the message gets around to JB who likes to raise prices on products but not the level of quality.

Any opinion is needed. Good or bad. It lets a person like ME know how the shoes come out to be..

the comments about the poor quality are on point . . .

I can't say for sure if its the poor quality catching up on JB or just a bad economy, but you've seen the last 3 big releases not sell. Toro Bravo,Nubuck XII's, and these DMP I's will be available for below retail.

Am I the only one who passed on this pack? Everyone falling for these packs, 225 is overpriced and the quality is most likely sub par...correct me if I'mwrong

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

dudes who cant find black and green shirts or white and green should step their game up lol
It's not that hard for some people, but I'm one big dude and I love the way JB shirts fit

man shoes are still everywhere. hoping i could get another pack for cheap down the road

Originally Posted by masterhammy

dudes who cant find black and green shirts or white and green should step their game up lol
It's not that hard for some people, but I'm one big dude and I love the way JB shirts fit
what size u wear....

Originally Posted by masterhammy

what size u wear....

I'm like a 2XL-3XL. 2XL fit me nice and loose on JB clothes, but most other brands a 3XL is what I need

Originally Posted by sincere

A price reduction can help JB sell mor J's. Not only on this pack but all J's period.
That wouldn't be a smart move for JB to start dropping suggested retail prices just as a response to current economic conditions. Then whenthings start to get better they would have to raise prices again and risk alienating their customer base. Its better to just leave prices high like they areand wait out the recession.

Back
Top Bottom