Air Jordan 1 60+ Pack - Chicago vs. Boston

Damn, wish I could find someone to split the pack with. Don't need those Celtics, need the Red Black I's. Too bad I don't buy packs from JB anymoreunless I like BOTH pairs.

Originally Posted by masterhammy

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

dudes who cant find black and green shirts or white and green should step their game up lol
It's not that hard for some people, but I'm one big dude and I love the way JB shirts fit
what size u wear....

I'm like a 2XL-3XL. 2XL fit me nice and loose on JB clothes, but most other brands a 3XL is what I need
oh...i found some 2x joints but no 3x's

Originally Posted by crown prince

Originally Posted by PlaybaLL

celtics.jpg
This guy
smh.gif
....where do these clowns keep coming from
smh.gif
?

That was rude. What the hell is the problem? It looks perfectly fine. I dont understand why theres always someone on NT talking smack about what another guy iswearing. No manners at all.

that clown is probably the same idiot who was causing trouble since its the same avy probably got banned and created a new name....obviously nothing elsebetter to do than be a jerk off.

playball nice fit, its just too bad i dont like boston haha but ignore that fool. again nice fit.

dudes who cant find black and green shirts or white and green should step their game up lol
It's not that hard for some people, but I'm one big dude and I love the way JB shirts fit
what size u wear....

I'm like a 2XL-3XL. 2XL fit me nice and loose on JB clothes, but most other brands a 3XL is what I need
oh...i found some 2x joints but no 3x's

Yeah, that seems to be my problem lately and it's even worse going to the stores looking. It's all online shopping for me

Picked mine up today size 12 no hassle, thank God for releases like this. No hype, people who copped are the people who liked em, not resellers or hypebeasts.

This might be it for JB this year, probably see how the Space Jams and White/Red XIIs go throughout the year.

Originally Posted by The Maverick 41

Originally Posted by iLL W1LLiam

Originally Posted by Sneak King

These things are garbage. I feel bad for you guys....Some of you have no idea what a quality Jordan looks like. I went as far as to hold them in my hand, but that's it. I wouldn't wear these if someone gave them to me.
I feel bad for people that continue with comments like these simply because whatever they put out it seems to not be up to par quality wise, so comments like these are pointless.
QFT!

To you guys and anyone else that thinks I'm trippin....You're crazy! Don't be mad at me 'cause a lot of seasoned collectors know better.Let's be real here, this shoe isn't even made out of leather! And I'm not the dude that gripes over something as little as even a factory crease ora glue stain....I think minor defects like that are actually no big deal. At least I know the joints came straight from the factory that way and are stillbrand new! But when I look at these and see that the shoe is basically made from some sort of dyed synthetic pleather...it makes me sick. Don't be madbecause some of us have standards and a recollection of a quality product. You can't fool me JB.

Copped mine today, no hassle at the Nike Town in Eugene, except for the fact that the girl at the counter had no idea what i was talking about when I asked forthe "DMP two pack of I's"
laugh.gif

but on a seperate note, I was under the impression that the box would feature pictures of the United Center court and the Celtics home court as well, my boxhowever, was just hardwood and a Jumpman here and there. Is this how all the boxes went out?

picked mines up today. i'm happy with mines. i know i'm not gonna drop $400-$1700 on some OGs, 94s or 01's when $200 can get me a pair of the sameshoe plus another jordan 1 in another color. quality jordans are a thing of the past. those days have came and pretty much gone. either pay the big bucks forthe older models or just deal with what we're getting. real simple.

Originally Posted by Matt53

Copped mine today, no hassle at the Nike Town in Eugene, except for the fact that the girl at the counter had no idea what i was talking about when I asked for the "DMP two pack of I's"
laugh.gif

but on a seperate note, I was under the impression that the box would feature pictures of the United Center court and the Celtics home court as well, my box however, was just hardwood and a Jumpman here and there. Is this how all the boxes went out?

the box is related to the parke floor from the old boston garden thats were he dropped 63 points in the playoffs wich they lost in ot anotherthing the unitedcenter didnt evev exist back then

Originally Posted by Nasty Mane23

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Grabbed a pack today. @ damn near noon I'm only the 2nd buyer. I remember when Mikes would sell out within an hour. Now I go in my spot & Nubucks/RGB pack as well as a slew of I's are sitting on the shelves.

Where You Cop From

City Sports on 92nd & Commercial. Mikes collecting dust inside River Oaks also

Originally Posted by freshxxx2death

DMP BREADS VS BREAD STRAPS

1. Tongue has the jordan logo with air under it STRAPS its in white DMP its in red
2. Inside on shoe and under tongue has different material (STRAPS is better)
3. Leather for the STRAP's feels better around the shoe
4. Nike Check is fraid for DMP but STRAPS is smooth
5. MAIN DIFFERENCE is the strap on back of STRAPS and not on DMP (DUH)

Overall STRAPS win because of better quality

So heres the only differences I could really tell between the two hope this helps someone

son you serious, BREAD? BREAD?
%#@% are bread jordans?

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

quality jordans are a thing of the past. those days have came and pretty much gone. either pay the big bucks for the older models or just deal with what we're getting. real simple.

celtics.jpg
This guy
smh.gif
smh.gif
?
co-sign....
Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

that clown is probably the same idiot who was causing trouble since its the same avy probably got banned and created a new name....obviously nothing else better to do than be a jerk off.

playball nice fit, its just too bad i dont like boston haha but ignore that fool. again nice fit.
naw, dude is mad weird. i pm'ed him and was going to split the pack with him, i was cool and all and told him i live in MA. he asked where,and i said acton, which is in Middlesex county....and dude said no #%+!.....i was like.....what? a lot of people don't know acton cause it's a smallplace.....he said no #%+! like i was making him look dumb....i was just clarifying.....+#%$!+. oh yeah, and get the $$$% out with that cheap %%@ jersey ofyours.

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

celtics.jpg
This guy
smh.gif
smh.gif
?
co-sign....
Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

that clown is probably the same idiot who was causing trouble since its the same avy probably got banned and created a new name....obviously nothing else better to do than be a jerk off.

naw, dude is mad weird. i pm'ed him and was going to split the pack with him, i was cool and all and told him i live in MA. he asked where, and i said acton, which is in Middlesex county....and dude said no #%+!.....i was like.....what? a lot of people don't know acton cause it's a small place.....he said no #%+! like i was making him look dumb....i was just clarifying.....+#%$!+. oh yeah, and get the $$$% out with that cheap %%@ jersey of yours.

what size are you i live in milford i know were acton is its near maynard let me know i have a size 11 i just wanted the celtics

Originally Posted by B Hype Free

Originally Posted by Grand Hustle It

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by Sneak King

These things are garbage. I feel bad for you guys....Some of you have no idea what a quality Jordan looks like. I went as far as to hold them in my hand, but that's it. I wouldn't wear these if someone gave them to me.
Shut up. These comments are stupid. What the *$+# is a quality Jordan? As long as its not falling apart at the seams and scuffed up when I buy it, there's no problem. Take your Jordan elitism elsewhere !@%!%##.

Those comments are not stupid. i really look into what some NTers have to say about the shoes on release so i can get a better idea of how the shoes really come out to be. So please if you feel the shoes are low-quality, keep them coming, its the only the message gets around to JB who likes to raise prices on products but not the level of quality.

Any opinion is needed. Good or bad. It lets a person like ME know how the shoes come out to be..

the comments about the poor quality are on point . . .

I can't say for sure if its the poor quality catching up on JB or just a bad economy, but you've seen the last 3 big releases not sell. Toro Bravo, Nubuck XII's, and these DMP I's will be available for below retail.
roll.gif
eyes.gif
As if the regular, casual consumer gives a !#+# about quality control. Sneakershaven't sold at all lately because the prices are too expensive.

picked mines up today. i'm happy with mines. i know i'm not gonna drop $400-$1700 on some OGs, 94s or 01's when $200 can get me a pair of the same shoe plus another jordan 1 in another color. quality jordans are a thing of the past. those days have came and pretty much gone. either pay the big bucks for the older models or just deal with what we're getting. real simple.
pretty much

the quality on these is
pimp.gif
. i remember the 2001 retro's creasing likebent cardboard after taking a few steps. wore these to the movie and the bar last night, and no creasing in the tox box
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. i even got a 1/2 sz larger (12.5).

picked mines up today. i'm happy with mines. i know i'm not gonna drop $400-$1700 on some OGs, 94s or 01's when $200 can get me a pair of the same shoe plus another jordan 1 in another color. quality jordans are a thing of the past. those days have came and pretty much gone. either pay the big bucks for the older models or just deal with what we're getting. real simple.

^THIS MAN SPEAKS THE TRUTH! It's not like they went and COMPLETELY ruined the shoe like they've done to other models in the past. I can deal with theBS Jumpman on the back and tongue. Close enough to the '01 model as we're going to get. And I don't know why any of you are expecting qualityanymore. I understand for the price we pay for these shoes that they should be made with quality. Fact of the matter is Jordan Brand has been skimping aroundon the quality for the last few years and it hasn't stopped us from buying. Good or bad quality we're still going to purchase so they figure why evenput forth the effort anymore. But why are you guys expecting them to be of good quality? We haven't had decent quality shoes in forever...

Back
Top Bottom