Air Jordan 1 60+ Pack - Chicago vs. Boston

Originally Posted by khadafi252

the quality on these is
pimp.gif
. i remember the 2001 retro's creasing like bent cardboard after taking a few steps. wore these to the movie and the bar last night, and no creasing in the tox box
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. i even got a 1/2 sz larger (12.5).

2nd'ed

I know I will prolly get flamed for saying this, but IMO the quality on these is better than the BMP or the 2001 retros.

I wore these out to eat, to grocery shop, and to go out last night for about 6 hours of walking and driving around. Toe box still in perfect shape, not even ahint of a crease.

Both my 2001 retro's and my BMP's creased within minutes the first time I wore them.

I snapped this picture when I got home last night at about 2 am. I took it because I expected them to crease and it caught me by surprise.

52896970018807482671244.jpg

It seems like alot of pair had pre-wrinkled toe boxes, but I happened to snag a good pair and the leather in the toe seems to be really soft.

^My left shoe creased yesterday, and I wore them for 12 hrs straight. I laced them up and rocked them after I left the store, wore them at work, and then worethem to chill with a friend of mine last night. It's ok if they crease cause they're kicks. I guess its nice to see that yours haven't creasedthough.

I wouldn't mind coppin a second pair of black and reds for cheap after these go on sale

i love my package that i got...im debating picking up another pair of celtics and customizing them to be og blk toes 1's anyone else have that idea

Originally Posted by AirThompson

Easy on your feet your choking your feet ^^^^
Haha I always lace my kicks up all the way, and tie them tight, just an old habit.

I am glad they actually made the laces long enough to be able to for these. Most J's now (BMP's for example) the laces are not long enough to be ableto.

yea i was thinking just cause he tie his shoes how they spose to be dont be they tight haha

all my jordans have decent quality to me...im not sure how yall judge quality tho but yall be talking like ur shoes feel apart when u put em on

i might scoop another pack when they go on sell...why no>? black red ones are in my top 5 grails

Finish Line takin forever to send me mine too bad nowhere in south burbs of Chicago actually sellin them, no malls no nothin how they fittin for yall, true tosize, runs big, tight?

Had to pass on these. Not that nice imo, plus I'm tryin to get them '99 cement IV's so I need all the money I can save.

Originally Posted by SLickV

Finish Line takin forever to send me mine too bad nowhere in south burbs of Chicago actually sellin them, no malls no nothin how they fittin for yall, true to size, runs big, tight?
My size 12's fit pretty true. They are maybe a hair bigger than I am used to so you could possibly go down a half size if you prefer them tofit snug.

If you get a pair that is not pre-wrinkled these are
pimp.gif

Don't sleep, I highly doubt these will stick around like the V's pack

Originally Posted by Hetty714

Originally Posted by SLickV

Finish Line takin forever to send me mine too bad nowhere in south burbs of Chicago actually sellin them, no malls no nothin how they fittin for yall, true to size, runs big, tight?
My size 12's fit pretty true. They are maybe a hair bigger than I am used to so you could possibly go down a half size if you prefer them to fit snug.

If you get a pair that is not pre-wrinkled these are
pimp.gif

Don't sleep, I highly doubt these will stick around like the V's pack

thanks, i think itz good if they're a lil on the loose/big side so i can wear my actual size and maybe put in some of those gel heel cups, i hear theyactually do help with decreasin

Originally Posted by aphexacid

can someone take a picture of the celtics with black laces please?

Cosign. I'm not sure if I want to switch the Celtics. But the Black/Red's will be switched

i was about to cop but rather wait til they lower the price. and i wish the red was as bright as the 01 release

check the sig for those who like the celtics or blk/green/white kicks to match their fits.

as for quality there is some quality control issues like glue and inconsistent leather but i cant expect much from jb anymore....tisk tisk (same cries everyrelease, so im over it)

Originally Posted by throwbackmike23

i love my package that i got...im debating picking up another pair of celtics and customizing them to be og blk toes 1's anyone else have that idea
i thought about it if you had it done someware (alterations place) and had them unstich the shoe and put the red parts from the bred on the greenparts from the celtics it could look
pimp.gif
its a big expensiverisk but i think it could be done. if i cant get rid of my bad pairs i may try it down the road

Originally Posted by safcolts

Originally Posted by throwbackmike23

i thought about it if you had it done someware (alterations place) and had them unstich the shoe and put the red parts from the bred on the green parts from the celtics it could look
pimp.gif
its a big expensive risk but i think it could be done. if i cant get rid of my bad pairs i may try it down the road

wouldnt it just be like a high top Old Love? sounds like it to me, could settle for Old Loves i mean doenst sound like the quality of these match OGs at allbut if some1 tries that, i'd love to see it

i had ordered them, then cancelled in the morning when i saw they were still available... hopefully ill get em on sale down the line

These along with the toro bravo pack and nubuck 12s will be available below retail.

All are a good investment if you are prepared to wait a couple years. I just got another pair of the black 3m v's for $100.

Man the packs aren't gonna let me get single retros this year
But the Celtics are dope and the BREDs to me are a priority

Originally Posted by B Hype Free

These along with the toro bravo pack and nubuck 12s will be available below retail.

All are a good investment if you are prepared to wait a couple years. I just got another pair of the black 3m v's for $100.

i hope so....i'm waiting for either a price drop or just the black/reds size 8.5 ....
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

ebay seller - supercorp52 has the pack split up and up for sale. $128 shipped. i may pull the trigger tonight if the seller pans out to be legit. anyone gotany info on him?

also, talked to the manager at my local champs. she says after 2 weeks military and employee discount will be a "go" on these, and yes, these willstill be around.

basically i can get the black/red for $128 shipped now, or wait to pick up the entire pack for $180... hmmmmmm

Back
Top Bottom