Air Jordan 1 60+ Pack - Chicago vs. Boston

Close to coppin' this pack this past thursday but then thought too I don't want the celtics pair, just the breds..lol
laugh.gif

then..I thought, I'm going to be taking a Euro-trip for 2 weeks after I graduate from college..better yet I save my feds and contribute it to the trip thana pack..
ohwell.gif

It's all good, by this time next year I'm going to be cruising all over Europe with plenty of Euro ladies all over; Amstedam, Germany, Austria, Italy,Switzerland, London! ha ha ha
roll.gif

Anyways, good pick-ups everyone! very fortunate my NT peeps!
pimp.gif
...plus ahomie just passed the previous weekend over some dumb idiot taking a gun into a party
frown.gif
, so I thought either way it wouldn't seem right coppin' kicks at thistime...

...R.I.P Petey...

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

ebay seller - supercorp52 has the pack split up and up for sale. $128 shipped. i may pull the trigger tonight if the seller pans out to be legit. anyone got any info on him?

also, talked to the manager at my local champs. she says after 2 weeks military and employee discount will be a "go" on these, and yes, these will still be around.

basically i can get the black/red for $128 shipped now, or wait to pick up the entire pack for $180... hmmmmmm

props, just got mine from him, size 8.5.....good price, seems legit. copped.
pimp.gif

ahhhh patiently waiting for the next employee 50%... if they are still available, ill cop. itll make up for me not getting the V pack on disc ;P

Originally Posted by SLickV

Finish Line takin forever to send me mine too bad nowhere in south burbs of Chicago actually sellin them, no malls no nothin how they fittin for yall, true to size, runs big, tight?

Bro, are you serious? I live in joliet and the mall by me, Footlocker AND Finishline has them. Then we went to Fox Valley mall later that day and EVERY shoestore had them. I don't know what town you live in, but they are soooooo easy to get in the South Burbs of Chicago. I was one of 2 people that got themfrom Finishline on release day.

^they dropped this past Saturday 7/11

pulled the trigger on the black/red for $128 shipped...
Nice. If I had the option between a single pair for that price, or the entire package for $180, I would've gone with the package for $180.That way, I wouldn't feel bad letting my Celtics go for cheap. But since I paid retail for my I'd be lucky if I could get rid of my celtics 1s for$128.

Originally Posted by Killajay209

smokin.gif
grin.gif
PlaybaLL wrote:

celtics.jpg
playball ur pretty famous with all these comments about ur style/ I also rock most of my j's with jean shorts/ btw we have the same computer chairs
smokin.gif

i dont see the problem with jean shorts lol..

If I can somehow get these for 180, I'll find a way to cop. Both are going to be classics imo (well the Breds already are lol)

Got my pack for $200 flat...I couldn't pass that up. I wasn't even gonna cop em' I was doin' pretty much a wild goose chase hoping that anyplace in town still had Griffey's...no luck there. But I was able to scoop these up for the $200. I was gonna sell the Celtic joints to a friend of minebut I'm lovin' the Celtics more and more...my friend got another day to make up his mind or I'm just gonna keep em'. I haven't worn themyet so I can't really talk about the quality...but I didn't have no problems whatsoever with my pair as far as emblems, glue stains, pre-creasing, etc.

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

ebay seller - supercorp52 has the pack split up and up for sale. $128 shipped. i may pull the trigger tonight if the seller pans out to be legit. anyone got any info on him?

also, talked to the manager at my local champs. she says after 2 weeks military and employee discount will be a "go" on these, and yes, these will still be around.

basically i can get the black/red for $128 shipped now, or wait to pick up the entire pack for $180... hmmmmmm

props, just got mine from him, size 8.5.....good price, seems legit. copped.
pimp.gif

no kidding... even had the option of adding $5 for the entire box. call it what you want, but im one of those dudes that likes having the boxes to all my shoesso an extra $5 was WAY worth it for me. glad i could help
smile.gif

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

Finish Line takin forever to send me mine too bad nowhere in south burbs of Chicago actually sellin them, no malls no nothin how they fittin for yall, true to size, runs big, tight?

Bro, are you serious? I live in joliet and the mall by me, Footlocker AND Finishline has them. Then we went to Fox Valley mall later that day and EVERY shoe store had them. I don't know what town you live in, but they are soooooo easy to get in the South Burbs of Chicago. I was one of 2 people that got them from Finishline on release day.

haha word? i shoulda checked Joliet i aint far from there im in Matteson n Lincoln Mall here dont got none n i checked Orland nothin there as usual some1 toldme Chicago Ridge had nothin

good lookin out tho ill be sure to head to Joliet or Fox Valley for any new kicks in a Finish Line or Foot Locker

only decent 1s in a long time IMO.. i will be gettin this pack when the price drops a little hopefully

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

Bro, are you serious? I live in joliet and the mall by me, Footlocker AND Finishline has them. Then we went to Fox Valley mall later that day and EVERY shoe store had them. I don't know what town you live in, but they are soooooo easy to get in the South Burbs of Chicago. I was one of 2 people that got them from Finishline on release day.

haha word? i shoulda checked Joliet i aint far from there im in Matteson n Lincoln Mall here dont got none n i checked Orland nothin there as usual some1 told me Chicago Ridge had nothin

good lookin out tho ill be sure to head to Joliet or Fox Valley for any new kicks in a Finish Line or Foot Locker

You tried River Oaks?

Did anyone's shoes from NDC get their order shipped yet

Looks like Eastbay and Finishline both still pretty much have FSR's posted. I guess we have another Raging Bull pack on our hands.

I got mine a couple weeks early, decided they weren't worth it and sold them, but props to all of you who are happy with yours. I've decided thatJordan 1's really just aren't for me. Not enough cushion in the sole and the leather on the toebox is too hard. I miiight try my luck with theblack/shadow 1's dropping in Sept. since they have suede on the toebox (those might be a little more comfy to me). But mostly likely I'm only coppingRaptors and Spacejams for the remainder of this year.

both shoes look nice

the blk/red is always a beauty... good idea of jordan to have red and black laces

i'll cop these in the future

Back
Top Bottom