Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Souljaman22

hopefully its the 1st, the hunt for these is stressing me out but its kinda fun!
hopefully i can get a couple extras to help a couple people out

THIS

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Dude at the outlet here in Ga told me if they were getting them he would buy them all...
for a lot of our sakes, hopefully the rumor about a limit on employee purchases is true.

An employee at the Myrtle Beach Outlet told me they were not releasing anymore, period. Dude at the outlet here in Ga told me if they were getting them he would buy them all, makes me believe they might be getting them. A lot of these employees are lying.

::Jay Z:: "The nerve of this coward...Oh My GOD!!" Pretty ruthless for buddy to straight up tell you that
laugh.gif

does anyone know if any outlets have said that they'll take phone orders? I've been reading that vegas won't, but since the whole state of Ohio is getting shut out of this release I would like to at least have a chance at retail before I hit up the resellers.

I called Grove City, Pa, Washington, Pa, Jeffersonville and monroe, oh and nobody is getting them as established.  I really hope somebody allows phone orders
ohwell.gif

An employee at the Myrtle Beach Outlet told me they were not releasing anymore, period. Dude at the outlet here in Ga told me if they were getting them he would buy them all, makes me believe they might be getting them. A lot of these employees are lying.

GA on some Bin V bullsnip with these... *** lame.

A Connecticut outlet got them and sold out in hour's. That's what my local outlet to me today. She also told me they would be getting a full shipment. Roughly obout 100 to 120 pairs a limit is 2 per person. Also she said there trying to release them on the first but Idk. But I could be later hopefully I can get me a pair or 2 let's see.

I'm just trying to get 1 and done. I'm shocked they would hold them as a release. Outlets just throw them out right when they get them if theres room.

good news, and this is smart to drive business into the factory side. i just don't get the hype past the packaging. they look like the pack and the 2001 retros.

i bet people have pulled every list for every nike factory store across the board hahahaha. try woodburn and MLK in oregon and tempe. i've worked at the ones in oregon and for example, the all-star 23's showed up at woodburn, along w/ the mafia dunks and undftd forces. nike treats that store really well so i'd put that on your list to call.

good luck everyone.

Originally Posted by rauls054

A Connecticut outlet got them and sold out in hour's. That's what my local outlet to me today. She also told me they would be getting a full shipment. Roughly obout 100 to 120 pairs a limit is 2 per person. Also she said there trying to release them on the first but Idk. But I could be later hopefully I can get me a pair or 2 let's see.
can anyone else in connecticut or elsewhere confirm this?

there's also been mention that johnson creek in wisconsin as well as an unnamed outlet in cali had a stock too, although no one has been able to confirm either of those.
so far people here that have bought from portland or chi have confirmed it. it seems a bit odd that no one on nt would get ear of an outlet having stock and not making mention of it, even after the fact.

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

hopefully its the 1st, the hunt for these is stressing me out but its kinda fun!
hopefully i can get a couple extras to help a couple people out
no, i don't find it fun.  i want my one pair and i will be satisfied.  i will be crushed if i come up empty, especially since the manager at the chicago outlet did me wrong.  telling me no phone orders when they opened and then 45 minutes later taking phone orders.
mad.gif
  it still ticks me off because i wouldn't still be searching.

Originally Posted by apthekid

Originally Posted by yungpyro07

If my store gets these they better let us get at least 2 pairs and our discount.

Really...??  See, this is the problem.  You work at a Nike Outlet, I assume.  You have a great opportunity to get super exclusive, highly sought after Jordans for $109, and not only do you wanna buy multiple pairs, but you also want a discount!?!?! 

You ask for a discount on nic bags too...???!
if i can get a discount on anything else in the store why should i not get a discount on these?

Johsnon Creek only had 3 or 4 pairs apparently, a couple sz 8s and a 12.

Maybe they were told to not sell their stock until the 1st, and they still have pairs?

Wishful thinking...

Originally Posted by khadafi252

good news, and this is smart to drive business into the factory side. i just don't get the hype past the packaging. they look like the pack and the 2001 retros.

i bet people have pulled every list for every nike factory store across the board hahahaha. try woodburn and MLK in oregon and tempe. i've worked at the ones in oregon and for example, the all-star 23's showed up at woodburn, along w/ the mafia dunks and undftd forces. nike treats that store really well so i'd put that on your list to call.

good luck everyone.

from the pics and descriptions from people who already own them, the quality of the leather is much better than the bmp 1 pack, high straps, and any recent 1 retro.

appreciate the info.
i believe mlk was the store in portland that had them first and sold out last friday.
tempe is releasing on june 1st.
no idea about woodburn.

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

can anyone else in connecticut or elsewhere confirm this?

there's also been mention that johnson creek in wisconsin as well as an unnamed outlet in cali had a stock too, although no one has been able to confirm either of those.
so far people here that have bought from portland or chi have confirmed it. it seems a bit odd that no one on nt would get ear of an outlet having stock and not making mention of it, even after the fact.

thats what she told me but idk she also mentioned new hampshire.im just telling you what she told me i really dont know what to beleave anymore.ill keep u guys posted

i'm not saying i don't believe what she told you...but i just don't believe her info.  if a connecticut outlet got them, some would be on ebay.  guaranteed.  i don't believe her story.

If my store gets these they better let us get at least 2 pairs and our discount.

will management be looking at back of house to see if some are stored in the bins in ps/gs
roll.gif
  i used to do that when it was  something i wanted. 

word
happy.gif
  when i worked for nike that discount was much appreciated.  i can't tell if the person who replied to you was salty (my fault if it's taken the wrong way), but there really is no 'problem.'  they're nike employees and entitled to their discount.  no one should be mad at that.  i miss the discount but buy retail now.  it's not right to hit up my friends who still work there and ask for the discount, is how i see it.

I'm with spoonman, I can't see a fsr of these slipping by everyone on this board, and even if it did we would've seen at least 1 or 2 pair up on ebay.

Originally Posted by bucknuteagle

I'm with spoonman, I can't see a fsr of these slipping by everyone on this board, and even if it did we would've seen at least 1 or 2 pair up on ebay.
correct.  also, when something drops, someone will post pictures here or say they just bought a pair.  i firmly believe only 2 outlets dropped them so far...portland and chicago...unless someone proves me otherwise.

I see you guys didn't waste time calling the Aurora factory outlet
laugh.gif
they been getting calls all morning.

I was there a bit ago and they did confirm they selling them on June 1st, they didn't tell me the price, also said NO phone orders, and also said they didn't know what time they were gonna put them on the shelfs.

So I'ma be up there for sure before they open.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

i'm not saying i don't believe what she told you...but i just don't believe her info.  if a connecticut outlet got them, some would be on ebay.  guaranteed.  i don't believe her story.

Originally Posted by bucknuteagle

exactly a shipment is sold out but there are NO pairs on fleabay from that area..not buying it she lying point blank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom