Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by mr2cool80

Originally Posted by SC2011

if any florida outlets in north or north west fl receives (St augustine, vero beach) Ill be willing to pickup pairs for people. Just lmk im like 45min from these outlets.

Same here my dude. I'm in Tampa and closest to me is Ellenton and O-Town Prime Outlets. Been calling and checking in with any potential updates. Much appreciated fam and we'll keep each other along with everyone in the Thread posted. Respect!
SN: I have to admit this though. I'm 31 years old, been lurking through NT for a number of years, and have been a member for about 3. I have to truly say that I'm exceedingly impressed at the volume of assistance that everyone in the Thread is putting forth to help everyone at least have a chance to snag a pair of these shoes. It's most certainly a breath of Fresh Air and I commend all of you guys for being what the true essence of this site used to be years ago and is supposed to be in the present. A place where people express their passion for Kicks and being helpful with information on getting these same very Kicks we love. These last 20 pages have been the Shoe Culture that I grew up a part of, cherishing and admiring and I thank you all for keeping that integrity alive. Respect to you all NT family!

... Now somebody get me these shoes 
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
laugh.gif
! One Love!

What up FLA fam, I work within 10 -15 minute of three Nike outlets in Orlando , I'm planning on going over there tomorrow afternoon so if I can get any info ill be sure to share

I'm taking the day off next week and gonna cop at an outlet , get some gambling in & crash in a comped room
I NEVER take days off so , i'm treating myself....

Also anyone who already scooped these how is the quality compared to the 01's , the leather looks like very nice from the pics I've seen but if they're too similar I may pass if I can even locate them

Originally Posted by 9thWonder23kid

I just got word Johnson creek clearance outlet had a few pairs the other day as well, they are sold out. Missed them at my closest outlet, smh
well that one slipped under the radar. they must not have received the supposed 100+ pairs that portland and chi each got.
if this account is true, it somewhat gives us hope that a bunch of outlets may receive even just a few pairs.

on the other hand, everyone's sources seem to all have different solid info so...

Originally Posted by JIM SHADY2003

Originally Posted by SC2011

if any florida outlets in north or north west fl receives (St augustine, vero beach) Ill be willing to pickup pairs for people. Just lmk im like 45min from these outlets.

Same here my dude. I'm in Tampa and closest to me is Ellenton and O-Town Prime Outlets. Been calling and checking in with any potential updates. Much appreciated fam and we'll keep each other along with everyone in the Thread posted. Respect!
SN: I have to admit this though. I'm 31 years old, been lurking through NT for a number of years, and have been a member for about 3. I have to truly say that I'm exceedingly impressed at the volume of assistance that everyone in the Thread is putting forth to help everyone at least have a chance to snag a pair of these shoes. It's most certainly a breath of Fresh Air and I commend all of you guys for being what the true essence of this site used to be years ago and is supposed to be in the present. A place where people express their passion for Kicks and being helpful with information on getting these same very Kicks we love. These last 20 pages have been the Shoe Culture that I grew up a part of, cherishing and admiring and I thank you all for keeping that integrity alive. Respect to you all NT family!

... Now somebody get me these shoes 
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
laugh.gif
! One Love!

What up FLA fam, I work within 10 -15 minute of three Nike outlets in Orlando , I'm planning on going over there tomorrow afternoon so if I can get any info ill be sure to share
Sounds good my dude and good luck on finding them. I've been doing the same as well and will continue to update the thread as information comes my way. Definitely appreciated fam! Despite a few suspensions unfortunately, I'm glad to see that everyone is still adamant on helping each other out while still abiding by NT rules. I don't condone breaking the rules under any circumstance nor would I want to see my fellow NT fam face consequences for simply trying to assist. Keep up the good work guys. This is a shoe that clearly only a select few people know about which means in my estimation, it's not about being a hypebeast or "cool" but moreso an admiration for the shoe itself!

Originally Posted by Type X

I'm taking the day off next week and gonna cop at an outlet , get some gambling in & crash in a comped room
Well deserved my friend!

Well deserved my friend!

Thank you sir!
Maybe i'll even take in some Rays in my lawn chair outside the front door
laugh.gif

Well deserved my friend!

Thank you sir!
Maybe i'll even take in some Rays in my lawn chair outside the front door
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 .. as stated earlier by another NT'er, the day any of us have to wait at an OUTLET store 
eek.gif
? ... 
30t6p3b.gif
. But this is a unique situation so you never know what can happen. In all seriousness though, you should be able to walk right in any obtain them as soon as they become available. Clearly just finding out which stores and when will have them is what seems to be causing the most headache 
mad.gif
. I too might take the day off as well but I'll have to make up some story to the fiance as to why I'm not at work ...."ummm .. yea babe, I had a Conference in ... uhhh ..umm another City 
ohwell.gif
" .. think she'll go for it? 
pimp.gif

I know , i was joking & keep in mind i already got a pair.
My buddy and I are just doing this out of boredom... maybe i'll video the whole interaction at the store since they are all very "on point" & youtube it!

called a couple stores and they gave me a straight answer,

"no solid information on how we will handle the release, but we are informed that the release date is pushed back till the 1st of the month."
"we are going to release them june 1st. we will not take phone orders but that may change. there will be no wristbands or anything for this release here"

looks like the 1st is the new date to look for these. sounds like the shipments will come in just before or later this week.

glad NT is helping out. sadly I dunno if there is an outlet within driving distance that will get them here. hope everyone gets a pair

Originally Posted by ll K R E A M 15 ll

called a couple stores and they gave me a straight answer,

"no solid information on how we will handle the release, but we are informed that the release date is pushed back till the 1st of the month."
"we are going to release them june 1st. we will not take phone orders but that may change. there will be no wristbands or anything for this release here"

looks like the 1st is the new date to look for these. sounds like the shipments will come in just before or later this week.

glad NT is helping out. sadly I dunno if there is an outlet within driving distance that will get them here. hope everyone gets a pair
i'm gonna call up the outlets here too, thanks for the heads up kream

Originally Posted by asmathews

wait, so these are only hitting outlets or what? i'm confused.
Yes it seems that way, at least this particular version of the shoe w/ the red X

Apparently a version w/ a black X, no Nike Air, and "different" leather will still release from what I've read in this thread...

Yes it seems that way, at least this particular version of the shoe w/ the red X

Apparently a version w/ a black X, no Nike Air, and "different" leather will still release from what I've read in this thread...

shakes head up & down

Originally Posted by JumpmanPro97

Originally Posted by yadigjoey

They will be receiving them sometime next week. My pair on lock

I really hope they make it to the camarillo outlets. I have a friend who works there I just texted him right now, he might be asleep but will post as soon as I get info!
So Camarillo for sure?  The guy a couple pages back said some lady told him that only the Citadel and Ontario Mills locations would be the only so cal stores getting them.
I believe I'm that "guy" you're talking about. Take what I said with a grain of salt. The nice lady that I talked told me that Citadel and Ontario Mills were the only ones getting it in socal, but she can be wrong (and in my experience), she is wrong. I would take it my information as, these 2 stores will be getting them, though I would call in Tuesday, May 31, for a last verification. 
Secondly, to those that think that you can just walk in and buy, think about this. This forum (and others) have stated that possibly 5500 pairs of this shoe are going to be released. From my observation, Southern California has a lot of people that like Jordans and probably is one of the most populated sneaker enthusiast communities. So for arguments sake, lets say each factory store receives 150 shoes. Do you not think on June 1, at least 150 individuals will be waiting in line prior to 10am at each location? You would think that on a workday, when school is in session, this would not be the case, but since this thread is over 35 pages long, people are taking work off and traveling far to factory stores and ebay sellers are attempting (some successfully) to sell these shoes for > $500, it's is very realistic that you will not be able to just walk in there and get a pair of these shoes, let alone your own size. 

I understand that I am not helping in lowering the hype around these shoes. I apologize for that. 

I was told from the Michigan City, IN Nike outlet that these are indeed a limited run of samples, but they won't be getting them. Bottom line is that other than that Chicago store that sold out immediately, I haven't been able to locate a single store in the Midwest that has them or will have them. This sucks, cause these are bound to be a highly sought after pair if they end up releasing that butt ugly other version. Anyone know ANYWHERE in the midwest that's getting these?

Originally Posted by trappedintime

I was told from the Michigan City, IN Nike outlet that these are indeed a limited run of samples, but they won't be getting them. Bottom line is that other than that Chicago store that sold out immediately, I haven't been able to locate a single store in the Midwest that has them or will have them. This sucks, cause these are bound to be a highly sought after pair if they end up releasing that butt ugly other version. Anyone know ANYWHERE in the midwest that's getting these?
I called outlets closest to me in Missouri and they said keep calling because they don't know what they get until a couple days before the release date.

That's weak! Thanks for the response.

I don't think it's weak that a limited run of samples is hitting outlets, that's pretty sweet. what's stupid is that this particular version of the shoe is being released by nike before they actually release the model they're going with. Why didn't they hold onto these until after October or whenever the AJ1 Banned hits stores, especially considering they haven't given any confirmation on it.

I know this is the only one I want from a design perspective, however. The look and feel of those other joints just isn't cutting it for me at all. And if the two were reversed and the Jordan-branded black X one was the sample, I wouldn't be going after it, collectable or not.

Man this is worst than yotr 7 but I may actually have a shot at a few pairs I hope everything works out.

Originally Posted by jasonvvong

Originally Posted by JumpmanPro97

They will be receiving them sometime next week. My pair on lock So Camarillo for sure?  The guy a couple pages back said some lady told him that only the Citadel and Ontario Mills locations would be the only so cal stores getting them.
I believe I'm that "guy" you're talking about. Take what I said with a grain of salt. The nice lady that I talked told me that Citadel and Ontario Mills were the only ones getting it in socal, but she can be wrong (and in my experience), she is wrong. I would take it my information as, these 2 stores will be getting them, though I would call in Tuesday, May 31, for a last verification. 
Secondly, to those that think that you can just walk in and buy, think about this. This forum (and others) have stated that possibly 5500 pairs of this shoe are going to be released. From my observation, Southern California has a lot of people that like Jordans and probably is one of the most populated sneaker enthusiast communities. So for arguments sake, lets say each factory store receives 150 shoes. Do you not think on June 1, at least 150 individuals will be waiting in line prior to 10am at each location? You would think that on a workday, when school is in session, this would not be the case, but since this thread is over 35 pages long, people are taking work off and traveling far to factory stores and ebay sellers are attempting (some successfully) to sell these shoes for > $500, it's is very realistic that you will not be able to just walk in there and get a pair of these shoes, let alone your own size. 

I understand that I am not helping in lowering the hype around these shoes. I apologize for that. 
thanks for the info, I live like at a mid point between the 2 places.  I'd prefer to hit up camarillo since the sales tax is lower!
laugh.gif
.  But I  just don't want to drive out somewhere to end up empty handed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom