Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by matt2126

i was looking to trade a sz 14 for a sz 13, but a dude offered me DS Space jams for them. i wasnt about to pass that up

Nice! . . . Someone traded me Cool Grey XIs + $100. I couldn't pass that one up either

Finnnnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaalllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyy got a pair in my size. Thank god. And I only paid $190
smokin.gif

edit: sorry for the crappy Iphone pic 
frown.gif

big ups top those who got their pairs for cheap mine may be gone soon this local guy offered me 200 them no paypal fees no ebay i think it may be a pretty good offer

Originally Posted by youngj00

^That's crazy! I just got my pair from LV and they are dope. I'll post pictures soon. I'm glad I got my hands on a pair of these.

Want to give a big shoutout to Nike Store LV employee Sara Cartmill. Finally received the sz 14 from them. They made a slight mistake with my shipping order and not only did she adjust it, she also refunded my FedEx 2 Day Shipping and gave me a 30% Discount on the shoe 
eek.gif
. I ended up paying just over $90 for them SHIPPED! Still on the SERIOUS hunt to exchange them for my brother's 8.5 though! ... SERIOUS HUNT!!
ccb16761339e0ff7b2d850956b78ad740c2fd77f_r.jpg

0243699864943835994004faf214b7aaf7aab5ec_r.jpg

2ac267a68b3c09eb0bcf80b2abc77ac3fd1cbf45_r.jpg

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

^^
smokin.gif

Can't beat that price!

Danny whats good my dude! .. nope not at all I must admit. But the journey is just beginning lol ... still have to exchange them for an 8.5! 

For those that may scream Ducktales lol 
laugh.gif

09c1656d309702f5b31aaa5a8528ce0dc7cefad0_r.jpg

EDIT- yea youngj, it pays to be personable and polite to people especially those that work in customer service lol! I was just cool about the mishap and didn't flip out and she told me that she'll make it up to me and hit me with the 30% disco! Very thankful indeed! .... Nevertheless, still a major shoutout goes to 430 last week for announcing that they even were doing phone orders to begin with. Unfortunately all they had left were 14's so I had to snag them anyway! Thanks again 430 
pimp.gif
!

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

For those that may scream Ducktales lol 
laugh.gif

09c1656d309702f5b31aaa5a8528ce0dc7cefad0_r.jpg

EDIT- yea youngj, it pays to be personable and polite to people especially those that work in customer service lol! I was just cool about the mishap and didn't flip out and she told me that she'll make it up to me and hit me with the 30% disco! Very thankful indeed! .... Nevertheless, still a major shoutout goes to 430 last week for announcing that they even were doing phone orders to begin with. Unfortunately all they had left were 14's so I had to snag them anyway! Thanks again 430 
pimp.gif
!
Youre very welcome sir... Glad you got your hands on a pair for $90 shipped. 
eek.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^^ haha good thing you caught yourself.. Just edit that whole post all together because admins may not show you mercy

the resell is only gonna go up on these once people realize this is the first and last time JB will put Nike Air on a retro for a long, long time.

they'll likely see a big jump when it's confirmed the GR won't have Nike Air.

Originally Posted by coolgrey81

Originally Posted by 19MushiMushi88

IF ONLY I lived somewhere near one of these places that got size 14's left over DANGIT! lol man I want these

-Moosh
damn you still haven't lucked out yet?
frown.gif
I guess you have by that statement lol well I can truly say that i am glad you got your pair honestly

NOW who's willing to part with their size 14's and isn't into anal rape
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

Originally Posted by youngj00

^That's crazy! I just got my pair from LV and they are dope. I'll post pictures soon. I'm glad I got my hands on a pair of these.

Want to give a big shoutout to Nike Store LV employee Sara Cartmill. Finally received the sz 14 from them. They made a slight mistake with my shipping order and not only did she adjust it, she also refunded my FedEx 2 Day Shipping and gave me a 30% Discount on the shoe 
eek.gif
. I ended up paying just over $90 for them SHIPPED! Still on the SERIOUS hunt to exchange them for my brother's 8.5 though! ... SERIOUS HUNT!!
ccb16761339e0ff7b2d850956b78ad740c2fd77f_r.jpg

0243699864943835994004faf214b7aaf7aab5ec_r.jpg

2ac267a68b3c09eb0bcf80b2abc77ac3fd1cbf45_r.jpg

even more pissed at myself for not seeing THAT post till after work
30t6p3b.gif
been sneak checking AT work ever since
laugh.gif

yeah, i doubled up too. but honestly, it'll prolly be awhile b4 i break out a pair cuz i still rock '01's...

i do like how the Nike Air on the tongue on these is in a bolder font than used on '01's tongue tag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom