Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think $225 Shipped that I paid on Ebay was fair. The seller wanted $300 but I convinced him that he could get his money right away and not have to sit on these shoes and no eBay fees cause I payed through paypal and he canceled his auction.

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

"Air Jordan Banned 1's at Nike Outlet in Gurnee IL tomorrow morning doors open at 10 AM"
(847) 855-0857
Not sure if phone orders will be available however!

Courtesy of a tweet from the Homie OnlyMJsCollectd
Cool 80- care to expand on this?  Is this drop tomorrow, meaning Friday, the 17th of June?  Thanks for any added info you may have.

All and all the VALUE on this is going to GO UP regardless of what people think, say and believe.
Not just because of the NIKE AIR situation but because of the rumors, quantity and shoe history behind this.

Everyone that was in a rush to sell this might probably regret it latter down the months and years.
In my opinion I say if you have the chance to pay $200-$250 for this NOW...do it! price will go up later..just saying

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

"Air Jordan Banned 1's at Nike Outlet in Gurnee IL tomorrow morning doors open at 10 AM"
(847) 855-0857

Cool 80- care to expand on this?  Is this drop tomorrow, meaning Friday, the 17th of June?  Thanks for any added info you may have.
No problem fam! Yes tomorrow the 17th. 

Originally Posted by 430AM

Originally Posted by RhInoSpOrt

^^ supposedly 5500. Someone heard as high as 9k something.
A big shout out and thanks to 430am. Thanks bro!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
That's wassup. Cool meetin up with you yesterday man. Enjoy!!! Banned 1's are dope as hell.
smokin.gif

is this the one pair that should be mine ?
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by cristianm

All and all the VALUE on this is going to GO UP regardless of what people think, say and believe.
Not just because of the NIKE AIR situation but because of the rumors, quantity and shoe history behind this.

Everyone that was in a rush to sell this might probably regret it latter down the months and years.
In my opinion I say if you have the chance to pay $200-$250 for this NOW...do it! price will go up later..just saying
1. its never gonna consistently higher then da 2001 pair that has nike air

2. da black and red I's were retroed so many times there's frankly too many

3. if JB releases da ones with da ugly x and floods da market with em they'll still affect da value of these...same way people unload previous retros just cuz da newer one is dropping.

4. JB overall is just full of !#%% for not listening to us in da first place and giving us what we want about that nike air.

Everyone that was in a rush to sell this might probably regret it later down the months and years.
I concur. 
Ultimately, the sentiment that JB blessed the shoe with is what "does" it.

I'd also say, hold on to your "Extra" pair for a minute. You'll love yourself later.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Everyone that was in a rush to sell this might probably regret it later down the months and years.
I concur. 
Ultimately, the sentiment that JB blessed the shoe with is what "does" it.

I'd also say, hold on to your "Extra" pair for a minute. You'll love yourself later.
smile.gif

South Beach pt. II????
I need to secure a second pair soon 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

5500 IS PROBABLY OVER THE NUMBER JUDGING BY ALL THE OUTLETS THAT RECIEVED THEM AND THE AMOUNT OF PAIRS THEY HAD INITIALLY. THROW THE SELECT STORES THAT GOT RESTOCKS AND I PERSONALLY THINK 5500 IS TOO HIGH.

i think you are right i estimate in the 3k range..even after all the restocks

My question is, if these were suppose to be scrap in d first place why still so many pairs made. I mean why would they initially make more than 1k pairs of a shoe that's not a grade or passed the quality control. I never get that.

SO WHAT'S GOOD WITH THAT ILLINOIS RESTOCK? MIGHT TRY TO GRAB A SECOND PAIR.

I appreciate the help man thats a good look
laugh.gif
but seriously they are supposed to open at 10am and the phone number is (847) 855.0857 but no word on if they will take phone orders

-Moosh

Originally Posted by 19MushiMushi88

laugh.gif
but seriously they are supposed to open at 10am and the phone number is (847) 855.0857 but no word on if they will take phone orders

-Moosh
Just called and the guy said its just a rumor

Originally Posted by geezythagreat

Originally Posted by 19MushiMushi88

laugh.gif

-Moosh
Just called and the guy said its just a rumor

was just about to post this.......
30t6p3b.gif

vipersupra wrote:
My question is, if these were suppose to be scrap in d first place why still so many pairs made. I mean why would they initially make more than 1k pairs of a shoe that's not a grade or passed the quality control. I never get that.

How many pairs does a factory pump out per hour? Any type of management takes hours to make decisions. If Nike, or JB put a halt on the original concept. Who knows how long that took from start to finish.

(847) 855-0857

info from where please?unless the employees are just lying (again)(south chi 3.0?)

Originally Posted by ColdCity

(847) 855-0857

info from where please?unless the employees are just lying (again)(south chi 3.0?)
Literally from OnlyMJsCollectd's tweet last night. Was just simply relaying the message. He's not a dude that lie's and helps everyone out to my knowledge. I wouldn't be surprised if the store's are lying!
EDIT- I just called as well and they stated about 350 or so people have called and asked ...... they stated they didn't have it. I apologize if the information was false but once I again I was simply relaying a message that was put out on twitter from another NT'er and was just trying to help out fellas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom