Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RufioRufioRufio wrote:
its interesting when people regurgitate info. lol di que it's b-grade cuz there's nike air on it. FOHWTBS
Calm down, not a big deal. Sorry for making it seem redundant! I doubt EVERYONE went through all these pages for this (not everyone has extra time on their hands to go through this). MJ All Day45 asked about the "B" grade stamp on the size tag of the shoe. I answered him that mines had it (on left or right shoe) and told him not to worry and I mentioned to him that WE ALL KNOW why Nike/JB stamped "B" grade on the shoe. My answer IS NOT ONLY TO MJ All Day45 BUT TO EVERYONE ELSE WHO IS NOT FOLLOWING THIS THREAD ON A REGULAR BASIS!!!

So saying FOHWTBS regarding the redundancy of "B" grades and "nike air"...
indifferent.gif
. So saying FOHWTBS CAN ONLY HAPPEN ON THE INTERNET.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ the ketchup chips, Ive had some of my cousins beg me to bring some down when I visit......I didnt know yall didnt have smarties down there lol.......no smartie fcflurry's from Micky D's???

Im from London ONT but been in Edmonton for a while now so its home.

As for tripling up, I plan on rocking a pair daily or at the very least keep em in rotation for a VERY long time!!!
Damn someone from Etown with 3 pairs!?  How much you been paying for them and what size?  I'm in E Town as well and really looking hard for 9.5's but not will to go up to $300 on these like they've been going for.

I really don't see much heat in Edmonton, so props.

where are people getting their banned shirts from? i saw someone say champs i think but last time i checked they didnt have any.

Originally Posted by COBYATCH

where are people getting their banned shirts from? i saw someone say champs i think but last time i checked they didnt have any.
There's an official banned shirt that JB put out with the shoes available at the outlets, then there's the much nicer shirt (IMO) that thefreshnes did and that's available from their website.

Originally Posted by mints

Originally Posted by COBYATCH

There's an official banned shirt that JB put out with the shoes available at the outlets, then there's the much nicer shirt (IMO) that thefreshnes did and that's available from their website.

thanks. it was the thefreshnes shirt that i liked. thanks! think i might buy one

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

For any Los Angeles heads- craigslist L.A has a size 14 for $185. People askin 220-300 on avg so hopes this helps someone with enormous feet out.

This would be nice but I dont feel like driving 4 hrs to pick them up.

^ I have worn mine twice since I have got them but I'm putting them on ice for a few days till I get a few shirts to rock with them.

I've worn them out 3 times so far. They're back in the box now though because this is the time of summer when it rains every day in New Orleans so these days I'm most likely found in beater Air Max pairs.

Do you guys think that i would be able to trade a sz 11 for a sz 12?? or is trading sizes just not gonna happen?

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Do you guys think that i would be able to trade a sz 11 for a sz 12?? or is trading sizes just not gonna happen?

I've done it before.  Just might take awhile.  Offering to pay shipping both ways might motivate someone who bought a "stockroom". 

Most resellers would jump at a size 11 since its a common size.   

Originally Posted by bruza

Originally Posted by ColdCity

I've done it before.  Just might take awhile.  Offering to pay shipping both ways might motivate someone who bought a "stockroom". 

nah it seems sz 12 is the most common size now ...
hopefully i can get this pair & find a trader if not its back to square one

I've been out since Cool Greys dropped..very disappointed in the direction JB was going. Can anyone tell me why sellers are asking $300+ for these on ebay and craigslist?!

Cause people are willing to pay that, people overseas didn't have a chance at these and a lot of people in the US didn't have a factory store near them for this release.

Originally Posted by firmePORvida

I've been out since Cool Greys dropped..very disappointed in the direction JB was going. Can anyone tell me why sellers are asking $300+ for these on ebay and craigslist?!

this
aj1.jpg

compared to the supposed rd version
44977_1587030838804_1326795589_1550161_8111380_n-copy.jpg

oh &
44977_1587030918806_1326795589_1550163_2961078_n-copy.jpg
instead of

I was able to get my pair from a friend for $220, though they were a size 11 and I normally fit a 11.5 or 12. But I couldn't pass up that offer.
ColdCity wrote:
bruza wrote:
ColdCity wrote:

nah it seems sz 12 is the most common size now ... 
hopefully i can get this pair & find a trader if not its back to square one

I'm on the same boat as you. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NT2488

Originally Posted by shammd

Who's wearing theres?? I'm about to... #wearyourkicks

I wore my Banneds to SneakerCon: NY last weekend.
I plan on wearing one of my pairs on the regular and probably keep it in rotation the whole summer.  I just hope my sz 11 gets here Monday like its supposed to before I go on holidays for a week............I LOVE THIS SHOE!!!
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom