Air Jordan 1 Chameleon (All Star) $175 February 19th

My FTA pair came flawless as well. Heel collar feels a little stiff. Quality didn't blow me out of the water the iridescent finish is great. 

With normal wear worried about the clear bottoms and sharp creasing.

Just got lucky with a DS pair on eBay. With the 20% one-time code, I was able to get them for 169.50 shipped. Couldn't pass them up, even though I wasn't really looking for them (picked up the ASG 31s instead). My thoughts changed after seeing the kids version at Ubiq Philly today. Even my Fiancé loved them. 1st pair she spotted in the store when we went in. She loves that translucent shimmery purple/green/blue color. Can't wait to get them in next week.
did you get her a pair?

did you get her a pair?

It's funny you should ask. I have been watching for some cheaper pairs of size 8.5s (she wears a 9.5/10 in women's Nikes). But I don't know if she would wear them much. She has 3 pairs of Zoom Agility 2 in different colors. She loves them. I probably will snag a pair if I find the right one. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

lol eastbay did that to me with 2 pairs of ACGs. needless to say, the boxes got destroyed. those the only 2 pairs of kicks that i dont have stored in their original boxes. theyre in dropfront boxes.

i dont understand why they do that. to save money? c'mon man. u know what the funny thing is? if you ship a return to them in the same manner, they wont accept it. aint that some ish :lol:
Reason why i don't order from FTA unless I need to. I know its just a box but it's more than just a box to me lol

lol eastbay did that to me with 2 pairs of ACGs. needless to say, the boxes got destroyed. those the only 2 pairs of kicks that i dont have stored in their original boxes. theyre in dropfront boxes.

i dont understand why they do that. to save money? c'mon man. u know what the funny thing is? if you ship a return to them in the same manner, they wont accept it. aint that some ish
laugh.gif
Reason why i don't order from FTA unless I need to. I know its just a box but it's more than just a box to me lol
i totally agree. they probably thinking it doesnt matter, as long as the shoes are good...but i need the box bro. thats the entire packaging. thats how i store my kicks.

Now is the time to strike on these if you're interested. Prices are pretty much retail or retail + $20.

Tried to get a closer shot. Don't know how these turned out but there's some precreasing on the right shoe.
Just seeing this now, months later, but mine came the same way. The first wear the right toebox was like destroyed with creases in like 20 mins, and the left one creases like a normal jordan 1.

smfh. oh well. still love the shoe

Just seeing this now, months later, but mine came the same way. The first wear the right toebox was like destroyed with creases in like 20 mins, and the left one creases like a normal jordan 1.

smfh. oh well. still love the shoe
Wear forcefields in 1'a at all times

I have planned for the inevitable L on the Royal 1's tomorrow by getting these from Foot Locker UK today, there were a few different sizes but they all sold out in double quick time. Hope it's not an early April Fool

Still haven't laced mine up. How is everyone's pair breaking in? Clear bottoms? 

Back
Top Bottom