Air Jordan 1 HIGH ‘85 "Neutral Grey" - Early 2021

Unsolicited advice: Put some of that stimulus check into Bitcoin and you’ll EASILY afford the resale prices for these in a few months. You could buy these and put the rest of the 1st stimulus into a car if you did this with your 1st stimulus (it was <$9k/BTC this past summer and is now ~$46k/BTC, for reference).
You sound pretty new to Bitcoin, when it goes up like this people always think it's going to keep going but it always dips. Please don't give out advice like Bitcoin is a sure thing free easy money. People buying in now are just as likely to lose money in the next few months than they are to profit, in my opinion.

The panic buys are driving these up.. I'm going to be heavy pissed if they dont come back down. Hitting point of no return as is.

Don’t bother
1612971064793.png
Mines ended up going through at least lol

The panic buys are driving these up.. I'm going to be heavy pissed if they dont come back down. Hitting point of no return as is.

yeah my sizie headed past 550 towards 600 because of the panic buyers

if it doesn't dip to around 400 once ppl get theirs shipped ,then this is a pair I'm just gonna have to pass on

You sound pretty new to Bitcoin, when it goes up like this people always think it's going to keep going but it always dips. Please don't give out advice like Bitcoin is a sure thing free easy money. People buying in now are just as likely to lose money in the next few months than they are to profit, in my opinion.
what he said was absolutely correct tho. yes, there will always be corrections, but the btc chart doesn't lie. up close its volatile, but when you take a step back it's clear that btc has gone parabolic. with the dollar in the toilet and perpetual quatitative easing, btc to the moon is inevitable. those who doubt it will only continue to look foolish in the end. but i digress before we go left...

Lol this is why you keep buying, I’ve bought before, after, and during dips-still very much in the green. If I sold during the dip, you would be correct.

what he said was absolutely correct tho. yes, there will always be corrections, but the btc chart doesn't lie. up close its volatile, but when you take a step back it's clear that btc has gone parabolic. with the dollar in the toilet and perpetual quatitative easing, btc to the moon is inevitable. those who doubt it will only continue to look foolish in the end. but i digress before we go left...

All of this.

Back
Top Bottom